Naruto Land
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Unknown-map
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Empty
PostSubject: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:18 pm

A rather young lad , a Kumogakure ninja appeared on the borders of the village. From his stand point , the vilage of Konohagakure looked golden and refurbished . He loved the buitifull sight , but he was on a mission and had no time for sight seeing. He slowly walked up the man appeared around 20-25 years of age , his hair was long and he had long bangs covering his face. His face when he looked up had a scar on it , like he had been brused by some kind of fire jutsu. His step was quick and light , just from his step you could determine that he were fast. He had a straw hat on his back , the cloths he wore where a cotton v-neck t-shit . He also wore some regular pant's. His shoes where sandels , and yet this guy where marching up to the gates of Konoha. He finally arrived and smirked as the guards checked him out .His smirked stayed on his face , the guards asked if they could inspect him he answered "No.." he said as the guards got close and he quickly jabbed the guard to the throat and made the other guard fall asleep. The guy kept his smirk as he would deliberately hide the bodies. He did a set of handsigns "Lightning Destruction" He yelled , which echoed though out the village . As he placed his hand to the ground , the gates crumbled to the ground . His Kumogakure headband shining in the light "Well well, the hidden leaf I was summoned here by the Raikage...Prepare for a declaration of war!"
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:24 pm

OCC: The hokage does not have a scar on his face and his 16 years old.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:25 pm

[Not the hokage a ninja from Kumogakure READ!!]
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:40 pm

OCC: I was confused!

Like the usual afternoon the village was full of harmony, you could fall asleep by the soft sound made from the wind blowing the leafs, I remember when I was just a child, I would look at the clouds for hours and just see them float away till eventually the sky would be cover in darkness. Soon I grab my cup of warm tea, I slightly move my hand upward and I place the cup at an angle which the liquid inside the cup bends downwards towards my mouth, enjoying the beauty of the village suddenly a fellow mate quickly enters my office, I look at him with angry eyes I then take a deep breathe and ask; What’s the problem? Worried I asked...the ninja with the symbol of the leaf village on his back and a commander uniform I knew he was not here to say good morning after he nervously talked, I was informed of an intruder inside the village, Even though I wanted to get outside the building and attack the intruder been the village leader I had no choice but to give orders and fight as a last resort, I quickly order the commander inside my office to call for the other commanders of the village after few minutes they had arrived to my office with a team of strong ninjas five jounin commanders and each with a group of twenty jounin, I then make the last command; Ready…Prepare yourself…and go. After lifting their spirits, I sit on my chair but not to rest but to prepare for an attack doing so I collect all my scrolls and soon I would stand Up, and stay standing in the middle of the room waiting for the doors to open.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:55 pm

The fellow kumogakure ninja smirked , he was of sentry type . He sensed chakra natures coming his way. He did a set of handsigns " Summoning Jutsu!" He yelled as he would place his hand to the ground . Out of the ground sprung 2 blue and white dragons . The dragon's entered the village and started to attack important structures . The man then ordered them to attack the hokage mansion , they rushed for it . By now the sentry type ninja where preparing himself for battle . He did a set of handsigns once again , this time forbidden seals "Corpse Soil.." he said as alot of undead ninja roes from the ground. "Attack" he yelled as the zombie ninja started to charge into the leaf village not letting up one bit. The ninja laughed and decided to lay back for a bit , in order to recover the lost chakra he just used.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 pm

SandBlazer wrote:
The fellow kumogakure ninja smirked , he was of sentry type . He sensed chakra natures coming his way. He did a set of handsigns " Summoning Jutsu!" He yelled as he would place his hand to the ground . Out of the ground sprung 2 blue and white dragons . The dragon's entered the village and started to attack important structures . The man then ordered them to attack the hokage mansion , they rushed for it . By now the sentry type ninja where preparing himself for battle . He did a set of handsigns once again , this time forbidden seals "Corpse Soil.." he said as alot of undead ninja roes from the ground. "Attack" he yelled as the zombie ninja started to charge into the leaf village not letting up one bit. The ninja laughed and decided to lay back for a bit , in order to recover the lost chakra he just used.

Bringing back the dead to life is Banned from the forum, Summoning 2 Dragons seems a little powerful, depends on the dragon pleased use more details like size and strength. Also don’t say they "Destroyed" say they "try to destroy important things..." and so on.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:00 pm

[REALLY? Corpse soil is banned?]
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:03 pm

SandBlazer wrote:
[REALLY? Corpse soil is banned?]
It allows to bring the dead back to life and the dead can't be killed because they are already dead unless you can give some weaknesses for them to be destroyed I won't allow it.

OCC: How come you’re using a Kumo ninja, is kumo even your village allies.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:05 pm

OCC: Do you read my rp's? XDD I sent two Sentry Ninja that knew a skill to mimic people's facial expressions and face [Like oro] and can disguise their chakra signatures.

[The dead can die!!]
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:07 pm

Kiyo took a deep breath as he walked along the streets of konoha with a smirk on his face. He absolutly loved the feel of the village and it's people. It somewhat soothed him despite the hard times that others were going through. At this particular moment everyone seemed at peace and Kiyo was thankful for it.

BOOOM! Kiyo took cover as a loud noise echoed through the village, causing villagers to scream and panic. He looked in the direction of the sound to see his village walls crumbling down. Taking action instead of thinking was not something that Kiyo would normally do, but it seemed right as he ran toward a group of younger children to protect them from a stampede of villagers running for cover.

Two twin dragons began terrorizing the village as Kiyo shuffled the children into a hiding spot. Thats when he realized what he had to do. Shooting a small fireball in the air to catch everyones attention, Kiyo stepped out and yelled,"Everyone follow me!" It would be his job to make sure no one in the village was hurt. While his sensei dealt with whatever this was, he would do whatever he could to help. The safetly of the villagers was his first priority.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:09 pm

SandBlazer wrote:
OCC: Do you read my rp's? XDD I sent two Sentry Ninja that knew a skill to mimic people's facial expressions and face [Like oro] and can disguise their chakra signatures.

[The dead can die!!]
Explain How they can die.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:09 pm

[You Burn them!!]
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:26 pm

I heard loud and disturbing sounds coming from the village, I began to worry even more but I had no choice but to stay inside my mansion luckily I have guards outside the mansion. I just hope they don’t die. The Guards see a flying figure, they though it was a bird but once the figure was in close range they knew it was two dragons one of the guard was killed by the rage of the dragons however the other guards may just be able to stop both dragon they stand in a special position soon opining two scrolls they summon visible light the light will then surround both dragon in the forms of rings trapping them both the last guard would then create a triangular prison around them and try to strangle the dragons eventually they are bound to die.

As My Armies make it to the intruder the first group attacks hand to hand each attacking the intruder with a barrage of powerful punches and kicks, the second group stays far away incase the intruder tries to fight back they will use their jutsu to defend the fighters as for the third team they are attacking with varies weapon aiming to hit the intruder. As for the five commanders they stay out of the fighting zone waiting to attack when the time calls for it. As well the groups use the same strategy to get rid of the dead armies.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:34 pm

As the ninja came for him he had to mun ever or do something . He ultimately decided to use some chakra , he did a set of handsigns "Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind!" he yelled as four pillars appeared up above ground. around the attackers . The Kumogakure ninja simply turned his back and began to walk , as he signaled the pillars to attack the ninja below most likly immobilizing all of them. " You see this message , give this directly to the Hokage , a declaration of war against Konoha." He said as he kept walking out and eventually disappeared in the distance. His two dragons poofed , for they both where being strangled to death. The note layed on the ground.

[Short post Exited left note. And also he used most of his chakra.]
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Kiyo was shocked as he watched the dragons disappear, stopping the commotion. He had hardly gotten the villagers to safety before the attack stopped, which puzzled the young Uchiha. Leaving the civilians where they were, Kiyo ran for his sensei's mansion. He hoped that he would know what was going on. Someone just attacked the village and he wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:46 pm

The armies group simply used wind style type techniques to defeat the lighting type techniques doing so the lighting style techniques should be defeated with ease. But it may just been too late, the ninja had escaped leaving a note on the ground.

I remain standing in the middle on my mansion suddenly someone opens the door thinking it was the enemy I had aimed to kill the intruder with my sword however one second away from killing him I notice it was one of my fighters I then apologize, I noticed I had scared him so I gave him a cup of water, I knew everything was fine now seen how his face was calm.I walked out of my mansion outside, I was given a note informing of incoming war suddenly I had open my eyes wide and I looked around and I said; I will not loose, I will prepare the village and we will be successful if war is what he wants war is what I will give him.

"I had no time to rest or relax I summon a small bird and send a letter to my student using my messenger bird, the note said; Please stay with the villagers in the safe zone, a group of jounins will go to your aid soon stay calm my student, behind the paper was a symbol once my student touches the symbol my strongest genjutsu will protect him “Inception” will be activated to his aid."

I then Tell my armies get ready we are about to prepare for war, I told my strongest commander to create several groups and then report to me and I will be ready with war tactics.

Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:20 pm

As Kiyo was running through the now empty streets of Konoha, he saw a small messenger bird fly towards him. Looking around he saw that no one else was around to accept the letter, so it must have been for him. Stopping, he awaited the bird. It soon flew on his shoulder and allowed him to take a small note off of its leg. He watched as the bird flew away before opening the letter to see some familiar hand writing.

Please stay with the villagers in the safe zone, a group of jounins will go to your aid soon stay calm my student

Of course. How could Kiyo be so stupid as to leave the villagers at this time unprotected. He was so bent on finding answers that he didn't think of staying with them. 'I guess thats why he's the hokage and i'm just a genin,' he thought as he turned around, dashing for the monument where he left the civilians.

His questions would be answered soon enough. And whatever he heard, he would be ready for it. Finally approaching the villagers, Kiyo placed his hand on the symbol behind the paper that his sensei sent him. As his fingers touched it, the powerful creation of the hokage was set upon them, ensuring safety for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Ace began to slowly walk whiten the Area , he had a rather staggered step. It wasn't quick and it wasn't slow. He would come across a genin with a bunch of villagers , he looked him directly in the face. But as the Genin would look at Ace all he could see was Darkness. It was as if Ace wasn't even their. Like a dead soul , He smirked . Ace wore a hood over his head , no light reflecting off his face created the darkness. Though his face was rather bright in the sun , in his downed mood it didn't shine at all. The only thing that was noticable that he was of High rank was his Back. On his back where a Huge sign meanin g 'Kazekage'. ""Im guessing your that fool's student?Heh..The hokage is very foolish , How dare he let a Kumo ninja destory his village like this . Also he rose the Panic level up around here. Wow wow..What a shame.. To bad I have to exterminate what's left of this village" He let out a laugh , as he then turned and continued Walking . He stopped " One day , you will seek me out. Thats your future , I have predicted it. You will try and kill me , with assistance of the Hokage. Hehehe...Im one step ahead of you!" He snapped his fingers , what would appear to happen out of nowhere . High ranked Shinobi appeared all around the villagers and the Genin on the outside of this energy , that had been holding them back. ""Listen , you are to protect them until I get back. Do not let them leave the village , Though I allow you to transport them to safety" He smirked and went off towards the village center. Soon arriving their he would see the Hokage "If it isn't the good 'Ol Hokage? Well , Sorry to say this . But you must go down. Your foolishness will not be tolerated . This would be the Second Kage Ive took down in my term. heheh Prepare for battle.

Last edited by Mr.Grinch on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:45 pm

SandBlazer wrote:
Ace began to slowly walk whiten the Area , smirking all the way he layed sight on the Genin. The evilness in his eyes Showing and glowing , almost Hypnotizing . He then started to speak " Well , Well..So this is the Hokage's new student? Well...I have something special for you." He slowly walked towards him. Doing a set of handseals he made a Bunshin . The bunshin charged at Kiyo . As that happened Ace and the Bunshin switched sides , difficult for a Genin leveled ninja to track. He then did a quick set of handsigns the Bunshin mimicked . He disappeared in a poof of smoke to give , the impression of a clone poofing . He Reappeared behind Kiyo , a matalic object held to the back of his Neck ." Now Listen to this.., You will seek me out . No matter what.. your chakra shall come linked with mine , You will strive for advengence . You will begin to have an Increased form of Hatred." Ace preformed a set of Forbidden seals . As he deliberately tried to sink his teeth into Kiyo's neck.

OCC: that would fail, Inception is guarding him. Please read previous post
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:18 pm

OCC:Edited.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:22 pm

OCC: I don't possibly see how you can surround my villagers with "high Rank" ninja, when inception is protecting them "In this case" Is a Field of Energy, that traps anyone near it inside five genjutsu realms, which would take a long time to escape meaning by the time your shinobi manage to escape the illusions war would had ended. And my student "Uchiha" blood allows inception to even trap your ninjas in 15 realms the techniques however has it's risk but I won't tell you, also having great chakra control won't allow you to escape the genjutsu easily. Is an S-SS Rank (Genjutsu) developed for war. Also the Genjutsu is been powered by all the villages "Will of Fire" enough chakra to allow Inception to last for a whole week.

Last edited by Alpha on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 pm

OCC : Great Tech , but I meant to conclude with my ninja are on the outside of this 'Energy'
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:26 pm

OCC: OK I understand Please say that on your post and Ill make my post. Also the village was not destroyed only few minor areas had been destroy the village remains in great shape.

Something tells me that the battle will be Epic.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:28 pm

OCC: Edited !
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Azien stood outside the Gates, his face contorted in rage, he had gathered enough information to know what was going on.....Someone ws a framing their Village, this would not go unpunished. It was up too Azien to clear their Villages name before they attack Kumogakure, it would need to find the Hokage first.
Azien clenched both of his fists in rage, with a sudden burst of energy he sprung away from where he was standing running full power Azien leap over the Buildings and flipped from roof-to-roof, he knew that time was of the most importance he would need to have himself an escort, it was time to use a jutsu that he had spent most of his life perfecting. Forming hand seals he began to concentrate his chakra into his two arms, they began to bulge and morph suddenly they broke off, and two creatures formed from the resulting mess, they both sped off in search of Azien's quarry: The Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:50 pm

I tightened my hand, I then smirk as I close my fist and thrust the door of my mansion with my mighty strength. I stop for few seconds, I look around I was not able to see anyone at first glimpse… I move my arm upward forming a special symbol doing so a scroll seems to appear out of nowhere, the scroll floats in mid air after putting my arm down it falls like a heavy boulder, on contact with the ground it opens showing varies symbol however symbols only seen by those whom blood belong to the Uchiha clan. After reading the symbols, I cut my finger and rub blood on the scroll… Looking around I could see my enemy just far ahead a figure whose soul was as dark as my shadow but yet not as pure as my blood.

Once the scroll was surrounded by my own blood, it begins to glow with a strange and unknown color, soon next to me was a strange form of energy “The Almighty Secrets of the Clan’s gift” given to me at birth, this form of energy was a gift given to me, it takes few years to generate in addition this chakra it’s created from the energy from nature, but is nothing like sage mode it simply absorbs life form energy and then grows among the users body allowing them to awaken the perfect eye for a certain amount of time,I have unlocked the perfect eye version of the clan... not the eternal eye, but simply a perfect version of the regular eye.

It does not grant me unnatural power instead it sharpens my previous abilities; Now let’s see why my opponent is capable off. Having awakened the perfect eye nothing could escape my sight even the movement of wind was viewable through my eyes, running towards the enemy location, I begin to read his chakra natures and other physical energy. I then stop and my foe is just few centimeters away, I then Look at him while smirking and cracking my knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Ace would stand there looking dead in the hokage's face , how much he hated this guy. The hatred could be felt all around the area. It would feel as if a pressure , a force of energy had been engulfing the leaf village . The two forces came from both the Kazekage , and the Hokage. Ace closed his eyes , he thought about how the battle would turn out . He was usually good a predicting things from time to time. Ace smirked , it was in his favor. But then he noticed the technique his oppenent had just used , he had not accounted for that in his calculations before the battle . He knew something was up , so he decided that during the course of this battle he must create a jutsu to counter the effects of the shrningan . Ace's scroll on his back bobbled a little from the current wind. Ace was not happy , he managed to open his eyes again , still not saying one word to the hokage . He Stepped back a little , this force infront of him was so pure. He had never seen anytihng like it before . His Chakra signature he gave off was outstanding . His Sharningan was almost perfected , but even Ace knew the weakness to the that. The Sharningan used alot of chakra , and without chakra he could no longer use it. He did a set of handsigns "Arijigoku - Inescapable Hell"He yelled outloud as a large pit would began to form under the Hokage. The pit twisting trying to pull him inside of it , if pulled inside he would be pulled under the ground and suffocated to death!
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:05 pm

Kiyo could do nothing as he stood there, watching the villagers. This particular part of town seemed to be silent, despite the fact that they were in the midst of a war. As he stood in front of the villagers, looking out for any danger, he heard their panicked voices speak of Kumogakure attacking. They spoke of their doubts in surviving, and their fear of the shinobi that had appeared out of nowhere and stood there.

Kiyo longed to get out there and fight. He wanted to be in the midst of battle. That is where he belonged, what he had trained for for so long. But all he could do now is wait by the villagers. He knew that he was apart of the reason they were protected. He would get his chance to fight. Until then, he would plan his victory.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Among great power there is great responsibly perhaps my opponent thinks using this techniques requires massive amount of energy which is true however the technique was created to minimize the use of energy, which is why it takes few years to generate all this energy and then molded from a scroll to a human body which takes years of practice however this is something I have mastered, and because I’m using massive amount of energy from nature and not my own.My body will remain in top physical shape as well as my eyes remains perfectly balanced.

Suddenly I feel forms of energy just below my feet but this sort of energy, was created at the very moment it was fresh but compare to the energy I’m using which has been compress for years, I will easily outmatch the energy below my feet, I release forms of energy downwards however I don’t allow the energy to be sucked by the hole in the ground first of all I release the energy but because the energy is so thick and compressed , once is in contact with the air similar to a flying object or a hot air balloon, the energy will heat up the molecules and then because heat energy has lower density it will push my body upwards as if I was flying. Allowing me to escape the attack doing so I would land where is safe after having been pushed high altitudes by my energy, and then attract the energy used back inside my body by re-absorbing it, or in other words molding it back inside my body however some of the energy was lost but most of the energy used was restored and my body remains powerful and in top shape as well as massive amount of energy surrounds my body.

This time been farther from my opponent I look at him not speaking at first I finally build the courage to speak; so you think you can beat me with those simple skills, if so you are wrong and your life is on the line you won’t survive not this time, I have used the scrolls of secret which is my weakest strategy at the moment, I still have many other hidden tricks up my sleeve, Let’s see if you will manage to even see the next trick.

I close both of my hand, I then open them releasing energy I then mold it around both my fist I then clap and a field of energy is formed around the battle field I then clap my hands on the ground, channeling energy through the ground, yet not showing any sort of damage or changes Simply my energy is everywhere in the ground however this sort of energy is special that can’t be absorbed by other because is Nature type DNA energy that can only flow through my blood stream.

I spread this energy around the grounds the trees and most objects around the battle field, I Then seat in a rock and meditate as I absorb more energy from my surrounding using my gigantic scroll.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:40 am

Azien

Azien ran through the streets looking around for any of the Konoha Nin who he could talk to, it was only a while ago however that he had given a written piece of paper to his two Gene-Stealer's they would work together and help one another get the piece of paper too the Hokage. Azien had hidden his Kumo head-band and was now making Hand Signs for his next jutsu, his chakra spread out from him, forming into a massive amount of flower petals that swirled and eddied around him.
Making a few more Hand Seals he gave the flowers a special ability, they would now allow Azien to track their movements, this was done by the fact that Azien could trace the special chakra placed in each petal, it could be assured that no one else would be able to hi-jack the technique.
The petals formed a dome around him, it was fairly wide and tall, if anyone went through it they would have a petal placed near them and Azien would be able to track them for up to a mile.
It was one of the best Ninjutsu techniques he had made, this was all good and fine but now Azien had spotted a Nin standing near a crowd of Villages, perhaps explaining to them to keep clam.
Azien proceeded to walk over, he made sure that the Nin standing near the crowd could see that Azien had his hands up in the Universal Sign of trust.
Azien made sure he kept his mind in the two petals that had found the Gene-Stealer's and was following them.
The Gene-Stealer

I run through the streets, my bond partner moving swiftly beside me, we run to complete our Masters orders, he has told us to find the greatest source of chakra...our the largest ex..pol..sions, hard work, can't understand completely. But we know his face, Master has seen it before, Master watches us know, my blood sings to the shiny thing that floats overhead. Master loves us.
We are getting close now...can feel the life-energy in the air, we see our target sitting on a rock, the entire world is buzzing with energy. This must be him....we both approach forwards holding the scroll with the words that we cannot read:
Greetings Hokage-Same, my name is Azien Jackuen-Shin, I am a Genin of my Village and would wish to speak to you, this attack that has commenced on your Village is not from Kumogakure, please follow my Creations and they will lead you to me....please hurry.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 am

Ace simply stood and watched alpha , for he was not doing anything of intrest

[Will be edited in the morning ,I is TIRED!]
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:17 am

The ninja just stood their like a pole, not moving a muscle. I was not about to allow this opportunity to go to waste. Suddenly I stand up, After Absorbing some energy from nature, the Gigantic scroll opens this time showing some new symbols that can only be read by me, After reading the hidden symbols. I form the symbols using hidden type hand-seals doing so, the energy from the scroll was released but nothing seem to happen simply like before the energy became part of my body.

However, Now that I have the amount of energy needed to completely awaken the perfect eye, I will perform varies hand seals I will then Release all this energy and awaken the actual perfect eye of the clan doing so the eye quickly eats all the energy only giving me a certain amount of time to use the almighty powers of the perfect eye, I quickly Open both eyes as wide as possible and suddenly I begin to notice the eye was eating most of the energy from the scroll, Soon my chakra would be involved in the technique however, I won't allow the eye to touch my chakra which is why I have placed a Seal on the technique and will stop once it eat's all of the natural energy from the scroll. After analyzing my attack, I quickly release all the energy I had implanted on the ground and all objects, I had created a large field of energy capable of many things.

It took me a long while to design the technique in my head, but my opponent made a mistake not attacking me while I was mediating in a rock, the purpose of me channeling all my energy through the battle field was to create the perfect copy of reality and then explore his mind with illusion that looks exactly like the real thing, once I fully finish all the hand seals the opponent should be trap inside fifteen perfect realms each with devastating illusions.

After thinking through the strategy I quickly take action, Casting the final hand seal all the energy around the battle field begins to move at blinding speed all towards the opponent creating fifteen walls in the form of sphere surrounding the opponents mind, Once the opponent is trap he will be trapped inside fifteen realms of illusion, to escape you have to escape one by one and it would take exactly two rounds to escape fifteen genjutsu realms however using Inception has cost me to loose all my natural energy as well as the scroll vanishing in a cloud of smoke. Inception will create illusions of a battle inside your mind, but inception has been designed to be a perfect replica of the real world, the technique can't control reality, but it can make illusion seem like reality sometimes does lost inside inception confuse the illusion with the real world, and escaping is not easy.

I seat in the rock with both my eye close however using the genjutsu my mind is inside the opponent leaving my body wide open for any attack but I have my five strongest bird protecting me from danger while I attack my opponent from inside his own mind, the five birds surround my body in the form of a circle with no blind spot each ready to give their life to save my life.

Mean Time in the real world, a strange creature arrives with a message however the birds can't reply so the message will just have to wait, Mean time Naraku mind is creating illusions of attacks inside each fifteen realms of illusions.
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:27 am

Kami, sitting in a far tree of the battle, watches as the Kazekage as it seems, just stands there.... Like a boulder, no movement what so ever. The Hokage as it seemed, had other plans than just... Watching. He began to put of hand signs that has never been seen before... Than... It came to Kami... 'It isn't... Could he...?' Kami's mind was exploding from the curiosity, he began to wonder if the Hokage was going to use "his specialty..." Kami grabbed a few kunais, and back flipped off the tree, heading to the roof of a house, he threw his two kunais at the roof, which was very steep, and he grabbed onto them very easily. Lifting himself up so the Hokage was in sight of him, he watched as energy darted towards the Kazekage. In shock, Kami almost lost grip of one of the Kunais...

'What is the Hokage planning...?' Kami thought... Than.... It hit him... 'IS HE PLANNING ON USING INCEPTION?!? I never thought I would see it be used...' The Hokage, was supposedly using Inception on the poor Kazekage, who out of stupidly just stood there... The Kazekage was in Inception, the Hokage was perfectly protected from his birds... Kami executes a hand sign, and just waits... Watching the fight...

(((OOC- Short post, sorrys. And hope I ain't ruining anything. Just watching. :3)))
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:59 am

Kiyo watched as boy who seemed to be about his age walked towards him, with his hands up to show trust. Kiyo was confused as he had never seen this boy. But it didn't matter. As of now he seemed to be on their side and he was about to walk into his sensei's technique.

"Don't come any closer," Kiyo called out, putting his hands up to show urgency. Hopefully the boy would listen, but if he did, he would still have to deal with the enemy ninja that were surrounding him and the villagers.

"Stay calm,"was all he could tell them as he waited to see what the boy was here for. He waited, as a flock of crows flew by, one would've thought that they were a bad omen.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:44 pm

OCC: Give life to your post, Making Role Playing easier and faster.

(your still require to add the text the voice is for people who can't see or are lazy)
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Azien watched as he noticed the Enemy Ninja surrounding the Villagers, it was obvious that Azien was going to have to kill them, there was no other way for it. It was time to recall his Gene-stealer's for the attack. He would use the Hidden Mist Technique to hide them, then he would use his Fuuinjutsu to carry the Gene-Stealer's across the Battlefield.
Getting the message, Azien proceeded to back and walk backwards the way he had come, however a few petals darted out from behind him and scooted along the floor until they came to rest beside the Ninja who were guarding the Villagers and the Boy who Azien needed to talk too.
Now Azien would know where each of the guards where, it was time to move on with the next phase of his plan. Forming Hand Seals Azien let a mist spread outwards towards the guards where standing. Now he was sure that his Gene-stealer's wouldn't be too far away by now. He could feel their chakra signiture getting closer. Making more Hand Seals he made two Wood Clones, then pulling two Kunai out of his Generic Seal. Using another Fuuinjutsu he Sealed the Wood Clones into the Kunai, it was now time to make the attack.
Leaping onto the top of a building Azien threw a Kunai at one of the guards. The attack was meant to miss but it wouldn't matter, once the Kunai had lodged itself into the ground the Clone of Azien appeared with a poof, in it's hand a Katana materialized, a swing of the blade and the guard wouldn't have nearly enough time to defend against it. The same thing was happening just across the other side of the court yard, and now that the guards would be thrown into chaos they would be vulnerable to the fact that Azien's Gene-Stealer's had committed to their own attack and that Azien was performing his own attack. His hands began to form ever more Seals, when he finished he could feel a rising force within him as it expanded outwards as the ground beneath a few of the guards, erupting upwards as a living force of nature was Tree Roots, their size magnified by the jutsu Azien had just performed. If they got a hold on the guards they would bind them...and crush them.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:28 am

Ace knew was was up already . The Hokage's forbidden jutsu , that same energy he felt eariliar that was protecting Kiyo. He wasn't standing there like a boulder for no reason . But rather storing up his chakra pools. He smirked , he knew the only way he could get out of said jutsu was to create one. This inception jutsu was very powerful , a genjutsu that creates some sort of barrier of protection. Ace smirked , he did a set of handseals . Nothing happened , except these handseals had been created by him. He started to channel his chakra , now forcefully. A Blue-ish aura would start to form around him , show off a high leveled chakra level [Fail] . ""Wow , can't belive you tooken into account that I didn't have any creativity. I mean , this will be a battle to remember .Though I will use almost all my chakra reserves to pull off this move. It will be well worth it , because I have a plan.."He said calmly as the barrier would just seem to go over top of him . "Kazekage Technique: Forbidden Secrets!" He said as the genjutsu used by the Hokage wouldn't effect him at all. He began to walk toward the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]   Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let War Begin[Arc 1 : Attack of Konoha]
Page 1 of 1