Naruto Land
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Unknown-map
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juubi

Juubi

Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Empty
PostSubject: Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure    Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  5th_wa10

Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Sf10

Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Ten_Tailed_Juubi_by_dTealia
On a peaceful and humble morning the wind was calm and nothing unusual was going on sunagakure, few ninja had gone off to complete a mission, though everything was under control few hours later the sun was block by a bizarre shape and the reflection of the figure was reflected on sunagakure as if night had come early, Soon a beam of energy was seen in the center of the village as if one of the sun rays had enter the atmosphere but the beam was not harmful it was a wave of light soon the had light disappeared and a second later the light had appear again but this time the beam of light had hit various parts of the villager and then an orb of light was created in the center forming a triangular prism around the villager in which the village was trap inside a prison of light soon the ‘Prison’ had extracted an arm of light in which the village tailed beast was capture by the light and soon the orb in the middle of the village had gain the eye of the One-Tailed Shukaku and in the background the symbol of the number one representing the number of tails in the tailed beast. In the Mean time at the same time the strange light prism of light had trapped Kumogakure, the only difference was that Kumogakure ninja took action against the prison and tried to escape in contact with one of the angular walls a ninja trying to escape is electrocuted by the light, soon the village had knowledge of the jutsu which was; that the jutsu was produced by ‘Shock and light’ both advanced elements. The village had wasted too much time the light had extracted the Two-Tailed Monster Cat from kumogakure soon in the center of the village the light orb had shown the eye of the two-tailed monster cat as well as the Japanese letter of the number two in the background. Far away in the borders of kirigakure the same type of jutsu had trap the village but kirigakure also took action but in this cases varies ninja had been electrocuted by the light, but they continue and had eventually weaken one of the walls but it was too late the jutsu had taken full effect on the village the arm of light had appear and once more extracting the Three-Tailed Giant Turtle from the village soon the orb in the center of the village had gain the eye of the Three-tailed Giant turtle and in the background the number three. Iwagakure had gained news of the disaster and had send an army of 500 ninja towards the borders of the village and evacuated most of the village but still a great percentage of the village had been trap by the jutsu but lucky some had escape before the jutsu had taken full effect the people from outside would scream as they so their loves one disappear from the bright light though the people trap inside the jutsu are not dead they can’t have any contact with the outsiders therefore the outsiders had no information of the situation, soon the people inside the jutsu had seen the orb in the center gain the eye of the Four-Tailed Monkey and the number four in the background but because the village had position of two tailed beast another orb was from in the center of the village and had gain the eye of the Five-Tailed Dolphin Horse and the number five was shown in the background of the orb but because two tailed beast had been extracted the ‘Light prism’ had weaken allowing the outsiders and the people inside to have contact because the light was no longer as bright as before but as people would talk they would see a blur on the face of the people inside the walls of the light prison. Back in Kirigakure another arm of light had been summon from the light prism this time extracting the Six-Tailed Slug from the village and once more another orb was seen in the center of the village with the symbol of the number six and the eye of the Six-Tailed Slug, few second later the villagers had notice the prison had weaken they once more try breaking through the walls but that was another ninja that had die. In Takigakure no one had information of the jutsu and therefore the village was clam till the jutsu had affected the village soon the villagers were in great danger as they try escaping the prison, while the light had gather together the orb of light was formed in the center of the village this time extracting the seven-Tailed Horned Beetle from the village soon the orb had gain the eye of the even-Tailed Horned Beetle and the number seven in the background. Kumogakure had varies tailed beast therefore the third orb was form in the center of the village and once more the incredible light arm was formed in which the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox had been extracted from the village and the orb had gain the eye of the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox and the number eight in the background, this time the prism had weaken even more than before allowing few insiders who are very strong to escape the walls of the prism but the young and elderly citizen remain inside the prism. Far away in the fire nation, Konohagakure, was last to be trap by the jutsu but something mind blowing had occur because Konohagakure had a host for the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox it was harder for the tailed beast to be extracted from the village , therefore the host was protected by a powerful seal but it was eventually broken but all villagers had escaped before the jutsu could had taken full effect on the village soon the orb was form in the center of the village trapping the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox inside the orb and the orb showing the eye of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox while showing the number nine in the background. All tailed beast had been capture by this time and the light prism had vanish in all the village soon everyone was scared as the sun had appear again but this time a giant figure was viewable around the ninja world it was the Ten-Tailed Beast.
Alpha, you’re going to be the one to take part in this adventure…and get your name on the Book of Legends.

The time has come I’m finally free, the power from the tailed beasts have set me free. The moon can’t no longer hide me with its shadow, I’ am free and I will destroy all human life, I will create a new race with great power such as my own , the sage of the sixth path made a huge mistake teaching ninjutsu to this world of ninjas. It’s idiotic, this world is cursed with no hopes of been cure. Get ready I ‘am back and no one can’t stop me , I’m the source of all ninjtsu on this world , the old sage had used my chakra to create ninjutsu and yet he sealed me in the moon ; but now that I’ am free no one can stop me, the War begins Now. As the beast is released from the moon, the moon blows up in many peaces soon a giant fire ball is fired towards the ninja world this fire ball had the power of a meteor on contact with the ground a Giant earthquake will be formed, this will be the signal that will begin war. Mean time as the meteor is about to land on the ground, the ninjas had prepared for war. As soon as the meteor had landed and the signal was send the ninja world knew of the situation they then knew ‘That was no meteor that was the juubi’. Childs begin to cry, babies are dying, and mountains have been destroying from the powerful impact of the earthquake, Buildings and house no longer stand. The world had been damage at a great scale; ninjas are becoming angry and frustrated their loves one is dying. The Juubi soon creates Clones of himself sending one ‘Giant’ version of himself towards each nation, the juubi will use his clones to destroy every nation and then strike at the very end with his real body, mean time his relics have launched in the sky each landing on their perspective nation, Each relic begins fire powerful beams of chakra attacking the villagers from each nation they begin to spread their chakra around the village in forms of attacks soon they begin to wipe out everyone on sight eventually till there are none then the relics will rest, How can they be defeated if they have no weaknesses they have unlimited source of chakra ? The ninja world as we know it will no longer stand we are doom for eternity a ninja said from the earth nation but yet in the fire nation a ninja with the will of fire said ‘ Our fire burns our soul we won’t stop not now as long as I live I will fight for freedom’ groups are been created one kage is the commander of a group of thousands of ninjas the nations will begin to create bond, eventually they will seal every single relic inside a sealing scroll, though their situation are not very good the ninjas from the world still have hopes they know that hope will always be an potion no matter what , nothing will be lost in this world as long as we stand , We need to stay focus and keep out mind wide open then the impossible will become a reality said the hokage, mean time while the other kages had given great speeches and had told their groups to get read this was a new era and they all shouted the ‘Shade of Wars’ will end today I either kill or die, You hear me relics of the juubi you can’t stop me you will be destroyed here and now. The relics continue to destroy anything in sight no matter the size even a baby, they don’t care if the person is young or old they have no forgiveness. Ninjas of Naruto Land! Get ready and post here defending your village.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure    Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Akki felt the power of the kyuubi drain from him. He almost passed out but he never fully resonated with the kyuubi so he was safe, but the pain was excruciating. He was used to pain. Smiling at the thought he stood up off of the one knee he fell to. A large figure was in the middle of the village attacking everyone. Akki growled and started running toward the figure. He formed a handsign and said "lightning step." his feet produced electricity and he started to move at an even greater speed. When he arrived at the edge of the village he saw the juubi relic. Its fearsome chakra a force to be reckoned with. Akki got ready, removing as many villagers from the area as possible. Then he looked up at the juubi. "i hoped i would never have to do this.my clan`s feared technique." Akki hunched over and black chakra started to come off of his body. "first stage...DARKNESS TRANSFORMATION!"
Back to top Go down
nejihyuugaclan23

nejihyuugaclan23

PostSubject: Re: Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure    Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am

how you know all dizz affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure    Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Page 1 of 1