Naruto Land
Attack of the Kyuubi  Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Attack of the Kyuubi  Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Attack of the Kyuubi  Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Attack of the Kyuubi  Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Attack of the Kyuubi  Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Attack of the Kyuubi  Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Attack of the Kyuubi  Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Attack of the Kyuubi  Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Attack of the Kyuubi  Unknown-map
Attack of the Kyuubi  Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Attack of the Kyuubi  80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Attack of the Kyuubi

Go down 
+2
Reaper
Nine tailed fox demon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nine tailed fox demon

Nine tailed fox demon

Attack of the Kyuubi  Empty
PostSubject: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:19 pm

"Destroy everything... Erase everything that hurts you... Give your heart to me... I will save you from your suffering..."

I been trap for more than a thousand years every day that pass by is another day that i desire to kill more, but the day has come my old host has die in combat and I'm once more free , Been trap inside a human body is something no Beast should ever bestow. I will destroy this giant tree known as Konoha , I will destroy every single living thin on this lands.

"Now then... Who do kill first ...?"

Tailed Beast Information

Bijuu: Kyuubi no Youko (Nine-Tailed Demon Fox)
Power: Mini-Kyuubi form ~ protective Kyuubi chakra taking fox form, gigantic chakra and power boost to Naruto
Drawbacks: Excessive use of Kyuubi destroys Naruto's body and makes him a mindless killing machine
Info: Yondaime Hokage imprisoned the Kyuubi within Naruto after it attacked Konoha. Like many Jinchuuriki, Naruto lead a lonely life. Over time though, he gained friends and left his life of despair behind. He has been trained by the Sannin Jiraiya to make full use of Jinchuuriki gifts.

"Destroy everything... Erase everything that hurts you... Give your heart to me... I will save you from your suffering..."

Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:32 am

Akki heard a low rumble from the side of the village. It echoed and had a menacing sound to it. Akki ran toward it, feeling the need to protect his village if he must. Atop the side wall Akki saw something that scared him, would scare any ninja. The Nine-tailed fox was loose, coming this way. No one else has seemed to notice. This could turn out well, he could be a hero, and recognized as one. As the kyuubi came nearer Akki could feel its immense power radiating from it. He could use that power, especially to help with becoming a powerful ninja for konoha.
Back to top Go down
Nine tailed fox demon

Nine tailed fox demon

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:41 pm

Reaper wrote:
Akki heard a low rumble from the side of the village. It echoed and had a menacing sound to it. Akki ran toward it, feeling the need to protect his village if he must. Atop the side wall Akki saw something that scared him, would scare any ninja. The Nine-tailed fox was loose, coming this way. No one else has seemed to notice. This could turn out well, he could be a hero, and recognized as one. As the kyuubi came nearer Akki could feel its immense power radiating from it. He could use that power, especially to help with becoming a powerful ninja for konoha.

You will only... end up... regretting it..."

"You don't have what it takes to control me! You're nothing more than a mere fragment of this villge!"

Nine-Tailed Fox Sonic Roar : The Nine-Tails uses its massive chakra reserve to turn a simple roar into a powerful force of pressure and destruction. This blast is been aim at you.

You runt, you really are weak! You better be grateful to me...

"I won't forget this... Day...the day you die
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Akki grinned as the blast of chakra came at him. He phased down through the wall and out the other side. The chakra blast broke through the wall as Akki turned and ran down the side. He ran through the village then jumped on top of a building facing the Kyuubi. He drew his sword, thinking of what he was going to do next, making sure he was prepared for what ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:24 pm

I knew this day was going to come eventually, but I never thought it would be today. I’m not old enough I’m only 16, yet I’m the hokage of the village is time I focus my mind and soul and capture the kyuubi. Suddenly as I feel the wind patterns coming from the left I notice a small boy trying to escape the Kyuubi sonic roar, I then ran towards his location as I encounter few tree that were destroy I jump out of the way and eventually I find a way to get to the boy location I then quickly notice him and I shout “Akki this way come quickly “I then take him out of the danger zone and take him to the safety zone. I then apologize to him and whisper in his ear “Sorry you had to see the kyuubi” I had encounter few difficulties getting to you anyhow I want you to stay here and wait for me, I said as my eyes suddenly change “Mangekyou Sharingan” I did not think twice I knew the only way to defeat the beast was with my strongest jutsu. I then move towards the beast , till I’m in close range I then glare at the beast as I say “Long time no see Kyuubi” My eyes soon begin drop , droplets of blood as a Burst of black flames is summon and soon fired towards the kyuubi this burst of flames are of great size , their capable of harming the beast and giving me enough time to protect the other villagers in the danger zone , I then move around and one by one I move few kids to the safe zone and summon my Giant Hawk to help me take a group of people to the safe zone. The Kyuubi should had regain his strength back so I return to the danger zone to fight the beast and make sure no one is harm by his wrath Soon “Red Aura” forms around my body and takes the shape of a demon that is surrounded by a skeletons and begins to generate a shield and sword as well as grow muscles. Susanoo, I then look at the beast as I say get ready to die, and stand in a certain position and hold the shield in front of me for defense I then begin to move and I try to slash the Kyuubi tail with the “Ten Hand long” sword.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 pm

akki was swept off of his feet by the Hokage. He was grateful because at that time the building he was on fell. The Hokage took him to the safe zone, telling him to wait there, then the Hokage left. He used amerataseru on the kyuubi, a powerful ninjutsu. The black flames swarmed all over the beast, keeping it at bay. When akki saw the Hokage start to help the villagers he decided he should as well. He jumped down from his position, forming a handsign as he fell. When he landed he said "demon hands" and two large demonic hands appeared at his sides. He ran and started helping move villagers. A large stone slab fell from a building, falling towards a child. Akki ran and stopped by the chiled. He forced his arms up and the demon hands caught the slab and threw it away. The child ran and as he did akki looked at the Hokage again. He was forming some sort of body around him. Akki watched in awe for a few seconds then went back to helping people to safety.
Back to top Go down
D.O.A

D.O.A

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Not far away a ninja can be seen waring what seemed like a fur like coat, the ninja was currently standing upon a cliff which was about forty feet above ground, as he looked upon the area he was taken by surprise of the Leaf Village being attacked. He sighed and looked closely through his glass like maniacal which could read chakra from a large distance. He noticed the tails from the beast, this caught his attention, he began to smirk he lifted himself from the cliff and jumped off. Soon within mid air he constructed a large like dark dragon made of pure and consentrated dark chakra. He soon, manipulated his chakra structure morphing himself into the physical appearance of the drago and headed straight for the village, within five seconds he would be in the village. As he noticed that the beast was the nine tails he suddenly formed a hand sign within the dragon jutsu. "Odokemono Art: Dark Spiral Flame" Suddenly as the dragon's mouth opened it suddenly formed a large chakra consentrated fire ball which then consumed dark chakra around it. The Dragon fired the dark fire as it shot out in a spiral. The ninja would then in quick haste deplete out of the dragon destroying its structure and structured into the spiral flames. The flames them selves heading for the tailed demon. Suddenly before the flames could hit the beast the fire depleted and a large sword was formed through the flames, then smoke formed as the ninja then stood upon the tailed beasts back with sword in his hand as his other arm was missing. He would smirk and spin the blade downwards peircing it through the tailed demon's back. He would form hand signs with one hand. "Odokemono Art: The Jesters Palm" Though a D-ranked attack, with the sword amplifying the dark chakra waves at a high aptitude level, the ninja could easily snap his wrist into the blade causing the tailed demon to go into paralyisis to be vaunerable to be sealed into the relic that the ninja had prepared for the nine tailed beast. The ninja would smash his wrist into the blade sending a dark chakra pulse into the blade as the blade shattered sending more dark chakra waves into the tailed beasts nerv system setting off the paralyisis state. The ninja would stand there as his arm forms back and his coat now spiked up his eyes blood shot red. He would smirk pull out a scroll and unseal what seemed like the relic that meant nine. The relic was a tag that had the kanji number nine written on it. "...Not even a show for me, really anyways, it seems like your time is done for Kyuubi...be sealed within the relic of the Dark Jesters themselves..." The ninja would look the beast into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nine tailed fox demon

Nine tailed fox demon

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:56 pm

As the kyuubi is been burn with black flames he quickly open his wide mouth and spreads a blast of pure red chakra and demolishes many areas of the village soon as he is free from the flames he notice Naraku attacking him the “Ten long sword” and his body was cover in “Red Aura” he then shouts “It can’t be this young boy has master the susanoo “ soon the Kyuubi has lost three of his tail and soon notice Dark aura as he turns to look he is paralyze as his back is pierce. The Kyuubi is unable to move therefore he trys to increase his chakra and ends up destroying many realms of Konoha. Kyuubi can’t escape paralyzes and is trying to escape by Force.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:03 pm

Hinote rushed to the area of disturbance. A messenger was sent, and he sprinted as fast as he could. His Byakugan activated, and he saw the demon from a far--The Kyuubi. Hinote hadn't done anything in awhile, but he would defend his village no matter what. He took a deep breath as he ran up along fellow shinobi, along with his Co-Hokage.

He channeled chakra and prepared to defend...

((OOC: Sorry for budging in, but I haven't read up yet))
Back to top Go down
http://hg-nextgeneration.forumotion.com
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:16 pm

Akki finished getting the villagers to safety. When he looked back there were more people fighting the with the hokage agianst the kyuubi. Akki activated his umbraragan eye to get a better view. Recieving multiple images he was able to decipher what was going on. The kyuubi was paralyzed but still able to use charkra. Akki moved to the edge of the safety zone, trying to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm

All of this people risking their life’s to give me a hand … Is Now or never, I will either lose my life or save the village I only have one choice but then again there’s no such thing as dead, I will survive this next move without losing any of my sharingan I will only use the [incomplete] version of this technique. I want to make sure after this move the kyuubi will be under my complete control, I no longer wish to see other risk their life. I’m the Hokage and the Shadow of the leaf, today I will make history and honor my clan as well as my Name will be an honor an legend in this giant tree Known as Konoha I’m the guardian of this giant tree . My eyes suddenly change patterns and they begin to drop droplets of blood at a faster rate than before, suddenly the kyuubi will be trap inside a realm created by my illusions. Soon my body vanishes in thin air as the Kyuubi sees himself inside my own body I then release the jutsu before it could take full effect and become a reality as soon as the Technique is release the Kyuubi should be Knock out, I then close my left eye Knowing I had not lost my eye but I had lost some of my vision in my left eye I then stand up and shout IZANAGI, Fear my wrath. I had successfully taking control of the tailed beast using my last sources of chakra I used my Eternal mangekyou sharingan to influence the tailed beast chakra patterns and control his movements. I then trap the Kyuubi with chain and I prepare to seal him, I then call Reaper the dark jester for help. And I call my Co-hokage for further help.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:30 am

(omg i am so late and i wanted the kyuubi D=)

Ryu herd the noise stop and looked outside he had seen the kyuubi up in chain infront of the hogake.Ryu ran out of his house and went by the hogake wezzing"hogake what--how did you do this"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Nine tailed fox demon

Nine tailed fox demon

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:35 pm

"You were...able to.... control ....me"

What is this ?..... The beast faints and no words are ever heard from him.

never thought that you are able to suppress my power!... This may be our last meeting, but I warn you...i will kill you from the inside when i'm seal inside another body....
Back to top Go down
D.O.A

D.O.A

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 pm

(dude stop skipping me I'll post in a bit)
Back to top Go down
D.O.A

D.O.A

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:26 pm

The ninja would look at the following ninja who had full control of the kyuubi, his mouth grew into a smirk. He looked upon the face of the ninja knowing that this ninja was indeed the Hokage, he would lift up his hand charging chakra into his hand, as he now looked down at the beast. "There is only one slight problem with your logic, the body is only able to be killed inside if the beast is not sealed properly, my example will be Naruto Uzumaki, he could not control you because of the even and odd chakra seal. Me, however, I constructed nine relics each inscribed with your number of tails on a chakra paper, I like to call the number tag. This tag allows the user to destroy the physical feature of the tailed beast and seal on it's chakra within the tag. In other words my dear tailed friend, your ways of killing will be seized and the ninja how is sealed with the tag will have full control of the chakra." He would lift up the tag reading the nine tailed beast's Kanji number. Suddenly the ninja would jump off the back of the nine tail beast, throwing the tag into mid air. He would now form a hand seal where the tag floats in mid air. "Ninth Relic Seal!, listen carefully because I'm gonna explain how your pain will be absolute. First step dark chakra will release into your body like it is now." The nine tailed beast would feel a large chakra burst into the nine tailed beasts body, tearing into his body, the ninja would then form a second hand seal. "next the chakra will rip through your bones to deteriorate leaving nothing but you bleeding slowly." The nine tailed beast would soon feel the bones shred to ash as his dark chakra burned through his bone structure through his body. Soon the ninja would form one more hand sign. "Next the dark chakra will fuse into new bones but eats through your skin leaving only the dark bone structure, but don't worry it doesn't end there." The nine tailed beast would then feel his dark chakra form into his own bones, as he then feels his skin being eaten by his dark chakra consuming it all leaving only his dark bone structure, the ninja then would form one last hand sign. "Lastly the chakra will break only leaving your chakra essance to be sucked into the seal it self, are you ready for this nine tails because now it's game over!" The nine tailed beasts dark chakra bone structure breaks as his pure red chakra is sucked into the kanji number nine of the tag. Within the smoke the tag falls to the ground, the ninja would walk over to the tag lift it from the ground and sigh. "Not even a challenge, a pity how the akatsuki had such a rough time with you..." The ninja would turn to the Hokage and holds out the tag. "Would you like to keep this in safety, protect it with everything you have, not only that but as I said if you plan to seal it the user no longer has the cursed traits they can control the chakra to a high level, I just left out the part if the user is genin it can drain the user chakra to a high level. Becareful with it...anyways can I trust you Lord Hokage..."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:47 pm

Hinote walked over to his fellow Hokage, Naraku Uchiha, and put a hand on his shoulder. "Looks like I was not needed after all. Haha! Good work, Naraku, and person I have never met..." He bowed to the man offering the tag, and nodded slowly, as if to tell Naraku to take it.

"You can trust both of us. I am the Hokage as well, you know." Hinote smiled, then let the curl of his lips retreat back to normal. Hinote took his hand off of Naraku's shoulder, and looked into the sky. "Naraku, I checked on everyone on the way here. Everything seems to be in check, and we haven't suffered too much damage. You yourself on the other hand...better get to the hospital."

Hinote's veins retracted as his Byakugan deactivated. He then began re-wrapping the tape around his hands, as he took them off, preparing to attack full force. He chuckled once more as he finished wrapping the tape...
Back to top Go down
http://hg-nextgeneration.forumotion.com
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:20 pm

Akki saw the tailed beast just disapear into the tag. "Hokage Hokage!" He yelled as he ran to the ninja. "you were so awesome and cool! i cant believe it! i want to be as strong as you someday." Akki was pruod to have at least witnessed the battle, and the first to be there. He may even get a reward for his bravery! Akki beemed with joy. The whole battle excited him and he wished he could have done more. The whole time he was shivering with excitement. What was going to happen next. Was the kyuubi gonna stay sealed?where was it gonna go? Akki was glad it couldnt harm anyone anymore. Especially him, for being a measly genin he tried hard.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Naraku was proud to see the Kyuubi was seal, Naraku has endure many wounds and injuries but as he tries to stand up he could not endure such pain as he then opens his eyes the light stings his eye , soon as they were open Naraku vision was worst then ever he hopes it will improve soon as he will be treated in the village hospital for quite a long time , Not to mention he had to used his powerful jutsu the Izanagi but Naraku was lucky he only used a incomplete version of the jutsu in which case he did not lose his vision or eye. Naraku then faints on the ground and waits for further help from his medical ninja, but before he completely faints on the ground he whisper on his genin ear Akki "Dear genin i have a gift for you ... " but I did not have the strength and power to give it to him at the current time therefore i follow my words by saying "Train hard Akki and learn how to master your chakra next time in 3 month come and meet me in my office" .....Naraku is carried by the medical ninja and will be treated for a 4-weeks in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack of the Kyuubi    Attack of the Kyuubi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Kyuubi
Page 1 of 1