Naruto Land
Konoha hideout Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Konoha hideout Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Konoha hideout Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Konoha hideout Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Konoha hideout Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Konoha hideout Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Konoha hideout Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Konoha hideout Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Konoha hideout Unknown-map
Konoha hideout Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Konoha hideout 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Konoha hideout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Konoha hideout Empty
PostSubject: Konoha hideout   Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:52 pm

As Danzukey landed onto a nearby lake around Konoha he was standing in front of a giant mountain area with multiple tags around the mountain. Danzukey made the deformed bird he was on explode being an abomination.

He wove a hand seal and yelled" Release!" And the tags disappeared Danzukey then opened up a hole in the mountain and entered it then covered the hole up once again.

Inside of the rooms interior was rock, there were a few bedrock benches and a stone table with a few cards to play card games and there was an average sized television as well.
There were also a few rooms with beds were the members could go to rest.

Danzukey was still battered and bruised narrowly escaping the Hokage as he walked into the supply room. He removed the two brown bags tied to his belt and unzipped them, they were around a quarter full of Detonating clay as Danzukey took out the bags of clay in cupboard and filled them back up til they were full, zipping them back up and placing them back onto his belt. Danzukey removed a spare Yoinokuchi robe and put it on replacing the one that was lit on fire from Amaterasu as well and went to a small cupboard and opened it it was full of snacks. Danzukey took out a few bags of Barbecue flavored potato chips and began to eat them to replenish his chakra.

Damn im still a bit battered and bruised from that fight. I have to stay low for a little while after that i need to go to Kumogakure hopefully the Raikage will understand my goal. Danzukey said as he sat down still replenishing chakra by eating chips.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Konoha hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hideout   Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:16 pm

She had heard about a place where someone was sppose to be hiding out, and stumbled upon an disgusting hole in the side of the mountain. What the hell is this piece of crap." Looking at the beat up man inside she decided to take a seat on the bench a group of golden butterflies follwing her that lit up the room perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Konoha hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hideout   Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Danzukey's eyes widened as he heard a womans voice from inside the compound of the hideout. Though she didn't sound like she wanted to fight from what she said.

What the hell is this piece of crap. Danzukey walked out of the supply room throwing away the empty bags of chips of before doing so he walked out of the room to see a woman sitting on one of the stone benches with gold butterflies soaring around her, giving the room a beautiful golden glow. Danzukey wondered why she was here.

Hello....w....what are you doing here...and how did you find this place out? Danzukey wondered hopefully she wasn't up for a fight. He was still weakened from his fight with that Uchiha Hokage back at the Kage Summit.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Konoha hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hideout   Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:57 pm

(OOC: Charming One you have up til 12 midnight today to post in this topic if not then i will consider you as an intruder and will attack.)
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Konoha hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hideout   Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Danzukey was annoyed that the girl who barged into his hideout wasn't saying a thing, just sitting on the bench, but he couldn't kill her...for some reason she wasn't here to fight or did not have the prescence of an enemy. Danzukey shrugged his shoulders as he walked near the entrance of the hideout about to leave, he restocked, and healed his injuries it was time for the second phase of his plan.

You there! i do not know who you are or why you are here....but your not an enemy aren't you? Listen i do not have time to sit here forever playing scherades i have to go to Kumogakure for a little...mission....you are free to come and join me if you do then you shall be joining my organization Yoinokuchi, we both can be the leaders if you accept my offer then see that little room i came from? Go in there and get what you need, there are supplies, and food in there as well as the Yoinokuchi uniformal cloaks there take one and come with me if you accept, also choose a necklace to wear.

As Danzukey finished speaking with her he created another C1 bird out of clay and activated it. Then he flew off to Kumo.

[EXIT TO KUMO]

(OOC: The reason i did not attack/kill Charming One is because Akuhei told me she does not really have a computer anymore, so im allowing her to live and join Yoinokuchi.)
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Konoha hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hideout   Konoha hideout Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Misaki smiled and went to the back where the man told her the supplies were, she picked up a uniform,necklace and some chips. " Hmm he is giong to kumogakure. I just came from there, I think I will just wait for him hehe." Walking back to the front she removed her clothes which consisted of a black skirt with red ruffles,a white blouse with a short black vest and her kumo headband. Her body was very curvy, her breast were a 36C and her hips were small she had to modify the too big uniform to match her body type. Misaki was almost done she put the necklace on which intertwined with her butterfly totem necklace, smiling she took her hair from it's bun and let her golden blond hair flow down the mid of her back. " I have not let my hair done since... Meh whatever."Blue eyes scanned the cave and frowned the only beautiful thing in here was her and her butterflies. Misaki shrugged and looked at her kumo headband and picked it up putting it back on, she decided that she rather go to there then be stuck in this trash of a place walking out of the cave she made her way through konoha and out to kumo.

Exit to kumo I guess...(OOC I will be using a blackberry for a while I won't be in the cb and I will post asap for everyone so just work with me aku I love ya *'kisses * )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Konoha hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hideout   Konoha hideout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konoha hideout
Page 1 of 1