Naruto Land
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Unknown-map
Matsuda Takeo [complete] Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Matsuda Takeo [complete] 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Matsuda Takeo [complete]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

Matsuda Takeo [complete] Empty
PostSubject: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:12 pm

:: Basic Information ::

Name: Matsuda Takeo
--Nicknames: Cascading Prince of Takigakure
Age 17
Zodiac Sign: Rooster
Birth Date: Twenty-Fourth of August
Blood Type: A
Weight: 114 Pounds
Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Village: Takigakure no Sato~The Hidden Waterfall Village

:: Character Looks and Personality ::

Appearance:
Matsuda Takeo by *osy057 on deviantART

Personality: Takeo is the outgoing, down to Earth, kind-hearted type of guy. He is loyal to Takigakure, and a very lovable man. If you respect him, he respects you, even if you don't, the young man is very respectful. He tries to stay on the bright side and be optimistic, but he is easily broken and can be hurt emotionally and mentally very easily. With that being said, Takeo does not fare well against Genjutsu. Takeo is honorable, which has gotten him where he is today, second in command of the Matsuda Clan (behind his father), and the second Hero in history. He overall is a person who is sensitive, but also kind. Takeo knows how to sweet talk women, and sometimes even get through to men. He doesn't like using this "ability" for evil deeds, but rather just to have fun every once and a while.

He is a person who believes in reincarnation, so he thinks he should enjoy his life as a human while he still can. Takeo's lifespan shortens a small amount each time he uses the Hero Water of Takigakure, but sometimes he feels he just needs a boost, and drinks a vial. Takeo can be hyper and goofy at times, but it ready to be serious and get down and dirty when he absolutely needs to, or deems a situation worthy of his overall seriousness.

Nindo:: "Prevail; the waterfall shall!"

:: Character Clan ::

Name of Clan: Matsuda Clan
Clan Ability: To manipulate water in every way, shape and form. This includes solidifying the element to make ice, letting the temperature increase to make mist.
Relationship in Clan: Second in command
Character Ability: Takeo has a larger chakra tank than the average Jounin. His capacity for chakra is 50% larger than the average ninja.

:: Character Weapons and Jutsu ::

[ List your weapons in a simple list for basic items. ]

Elements:
Main: Suiton [Water, Ice, Mist, Snow]
Sub: Doton

Academy:
Suiton:
Doton:
Hyouton:

Character History and RP Sample

History: It has been long since the minor nations of the shinobi world have been destroyed...Replaced by up and coming nations. Well Takigakure, the Waterfall Village has remained independent, hiding themselves for the utmost amount of time. Slowly regaining their numbers, the village has finally come out of the shadows. The Hero's have decided that it is long overdue that Takigakure stays hidden, and now they are as large and strong as any of the great nations. They lack recognition as a nation at all, believed to be a mere fly on the wall...but those think that...are dead wrong. The Village Hidden Behind the Waterfall is alive and kicking, ready to make a name for themselves and become recognized as a nation greater than that of Konohagakure.

The great country has been having trouble, as their numbers greatly increased, but have stayed the same number for a great deal of time. Children mourn over their parents deaths, kids orphaned from outbreaks of airborne illnesses, but one has rose through the numbers. On the twenty-fourth of August, a child was born, by the name of Takeo Matsuda. This child Was different from the others, as he didn't come out of his mothers womb kicking and screaming. Instead, the lad was birthed out laughing, giggling, and smiling, anxious to see this world. From that day, they knew he was to become one of the greatest ninja Takigakure had ever seen.

The most infamous clan of Takigakure, the Matsuda Clan, was rising with the numbers of villagers. They are renowned for their ability to manipulate Water in every shape and form possible. This is not the only clan that Takigakure has, but it is indeed the most feared and most known. Takeo was lucky enough to be born with the Kekkei Genkai of the Matsuda Clan, since his mother was a member. Just being able to control this ability, at the age of seven, not only did the clan, but the entire village knew he would be the child of the prophecy.

Growing up, Takeo is much like he is now. He goofed off a lot, and was very hyper. Without a shadow of a doubt, he was far from ordinary, even though he acted plain. He was a prodigy when it came to the Ninja Arts, as swiftly passed the academy by the age of nine. After that, his Genin time went by very quickly. He was a Genin for yet a week, and the Journeyman Chuunin Selection Exams were taking place. He never really thought about his talent, but his parents always did. They signed him up, an of course, he passed each round with flying colors. Takeo was now a Chuunin, but his Chuunin time was even shorter than his Genin/ After two days, the council deemed him worthy, and he was a Special Jounin by the age of ten. I was amazing, but Takeo refuses to take anymore exams until he feels that he is ready, so he has been at the same rank for seven years.

Which brings us to today, the wonderful young man who will become a great leader/hero one day, lives on in Takigakure, determined to become what the prophecy says he will be. He thought this for awhile, but after his father retired, and the next in line person passed away, Takeo has become Nidaime Shunketsu. He is a great leader, and hopes to make Taki a well recognized village.

RP Sample: Scan the forum and look.

Last edited by Takeo Matsuda on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hg-nextgeneration.forumotion.com
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:48 pm

completion bump
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 3:49 pm

This is good but I think we only have the main five shinobi villages. Takigakure was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 pm

I explained that in my history o.o I'm sure I can get permission from Alpha...
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:21 pm

I love the idea of reviving the Water fall village but our main villagers are really inactive if you like you can switch and be the Kage of Kiri if that's OK with you
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Dx Awwwwww I don't really want to...but if I have to I will
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Been Kage is a great honor, I don't see why you don't like it Very Happy but is up to you so whats your answer ?
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Eh, if you don't want to be that, be a missin-nin from Waterfall? Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Yeah thats a good Idea
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 pm

I don't see why I can't just rebuild Takigakure?
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:39 pm

But I will be the Mizukage and be from Takigakure then...
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:43 pm

OK I have an Idea you can rebuild the water fall under once condition, you need 5 people willing to be active and help it grow because currently we are low one people on the main villages.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Like I said, I will just be Mizukage who is from Takigakure, since rebuilding Taki would disrupt the plot
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:46 pm

OK sure I don't see why not, you can write in your history, the village wanted you because of your great water skills and other reasons so go and expand your history.
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Matsuda! I will help you rebuild Takigakure!
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Yeah,, lets rebuild Taki!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Aww you can rebuild taka? In that case Iwoudv'e been Takikage!!
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Lol, Sandblazer, your character isn't complete, you could help us remake Takigakure and be Takikage, if thats okay with Matsu.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Nope. There is no such thing is Takikage. Its village Hero. I am a Taki expert, lol, SO I think I should be Hero o.o
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:01 pm

OK my job here is done is up to all of you
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Kay, Matsu is hero, your the one that brought up the idea.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:03 pm

So you're rebuilding. I don't know what I should do.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Okay, cool. I will edit my app right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Senju, I know you like posting around the forum to get more post, but please don't post in the middle of a conversation. Especially when your just talking about you don't know what your doing...
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Everyone stop posting so I can edit
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Kami wrote:
Senju, I know you like posting around the forum to get more post, but please don't post in the middle of a conversation. Especially when your just talking about you don't know what your doing...

No, he meant every word he said he loves to help also don't discourage him he has some mad posting skill which makes me admire him.

OCC: NO One post here till edits have been made.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:47 pm

completion bump number 2
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:51 pm

OK approved. You need to revive the village mean time I won't make it a social group.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Why not? o3o I dun wanna be pink
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Is a minor village I Don't really....

Fine Ill add it give me the village name and description in your next post.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:59 pm

What color would you like ?
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 pm

I want a very bright blue, white almost
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsuda Takeo [complete]   Matsuda Takeo [complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsuda Takeo [complete]
Page 1 of 1