Naruto Land
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Unknown-map
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf   Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Zenaku finally enters the land of fire heading towards the village hidden in the leaves. It's under the dead of night as he moves heading into morning. The clouds above seem to increase in speed as the stars each twinkle i their own private serenades. The air is thin despite a strong wind in the area. His cloak kicks up flying in the updraft as he proceeds on his journey. Moving at a quick pace he makes his way through the forests ranges jumping over small streams and various obstacles in the night. Every step is made carefully to conserve energy and to watch out for potential dangers as he moves. The land of Iwagakure wasn't on bad terms with Kumo the last time he checked. That, however was part of his mission. To determine the power of his fellow Kages.

The sky's become dark to Zen as the clouds block out the night sky. Every step he takes leaves a small thud behind. The wind kicks up moving past his mask as he moves. It's as if he's one with the night. As he moves to higher altitudes his ears begin to pop from the pressure of the air. His way of moving remained the same whether he was on a friendly mission or an assassination. In his pocket he carried the scroll identifying the specifics of his mission. As he got higher the sky began the clear up as the are he passed through became more and more foggy. He was passing through the very clouds as he moved higher and higher. He cursed himself for not having found a summon that could actually fly but continued anyway.

Finally after moving through the final forests he makes his way to the gates to the city of Konoha. He stands at the front gate as a Konoha shinobi walks up to him and two others back him up. Who are you?! What's your business here?! Zen stands under the mornins sunrise sky and grins looking back. He glares back with a and responds back with kindness. I come with a message for the Hokage. Please tell him i'm here and i'll wait. I come representing the village of Iwagakure. I'm the Tsuchikage. He waits to see the response.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf   Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Mysterious Message

On an early morning when the sun was still rising few guard came to my mansion and with a strange look on their face, they shouted; Sir a fellow kage is here visiting the village, I was not able to understand them as they were very pleased to know that a fellow kage was visiting the village, I then shout; Please hold your horses, give me a full report of the situation. The Guard on the left said; Sir a fellow kage has arrive, he is waiting in the village gates, The guard on the right said; Should we allow him to enter the village, The Hokage then replies; So you say a fellow kage is here in the village at this very moment and wish to talks to me…Now then have his body checked make sure he carries no weapon I’ll be waiting for him here please report with the kage back in here in the time period of an hour but don’t bring him to my office , take him to the village “Grand Festival Arena”, the Guards the replied ; Yes sir !

Getting Ready

The Tsuchikage is here among US I said to myself as I prepare some tea, lifting my right arm forward I place the cup of tea near my lips doing so in contact with my lips I quickly drink the cup of tea I then yawn loudly as a stretch my arm, I quickly prepare a bath with warm water, taking a shower I rub my skin well with soap and making sure my hair was shiny and soft as usual, After taking care of my dirty skin, I grab the Hokage outfit placing the Hokage hat and the hokage rope and underneath my combat outfit doing so I step out of my hokage mansion, Walking towards the northern side of the village I could hear the humble birds of the village, and the wind carrying the leafs in the air creating a swirl of leaf. Soon enough I had made it to the “Grand Festival Arena”, soon I meet up with some of my police officers giving them a mission, I tell them to inform the villagers that they need to come here to the arena, Mean time the village workers begin to set up shops and design the Area for the Tsuchikage welcoming, Mean time I prepare a fire in the middle of the arena soon sending a signal with the fire to all the people around the arena “Shouting I Said”; Dear Villagers the Tsuchikage is here at this very moment in the village, Let’s give him a warm welcome is important for our village to form an alliance therefore we need to be as kind as possible however if the Tsuchikage attacks US I will kill him nevertheless we need to keep the village safe so keep your eyes on him.

Permission granted

My guard had made it to the village gate, in the gates they give permission to the Tsuchikage allowing him to enter the village they give him a special pass made from paper, mean time the guards would check his body while the sensor type ninja would search for any sort of weapon among his body. Finding varies weapon the Tsuchikage is inform to place them inside a scroll, that the village will store and return it back once he leaves the village. The Guards would then allow him to enter the gate, the guard will guide him to the center of the village their he is carried by a “Floating Balloon” to the grand festival arriving to the scene the villagers begin to shout ; Great Tsuchikage Welcome to the village ! As the balloon landed in the center of the arena he was allowed to enter for free while the villagers had to pay 500 ryo to enter however VIP villagers pay over 1,000 ryo, Welcoming the Tsuchikage the villagers are hoping to hear a speech from him, Mean time the Hokage get near him and says ; Welcome ! as he shake his hand and give him a firm hug while keeping his stand firm and balanced, Doing so the hokage separate his body from the Tsuchikage, The hokage then shouts ; Salience my villagers as the hokage begins his great speech. “Dear villagers of the leaf village, today the village have been visited by a very famous person the Tsuchikage on this lovely morning we welcome him to our home, Let’s Begin the celebration! Fireworks had been launched at the sky forming loud and beautiful explosion of varies colors, the Tsuchikage is given food and tea, While the hokage seat on his chair next to him is the chair of the Tsuchikage.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf   Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Zenaku remains at the gate waiting. His large weapon of choice strapped to his back. A bandaged weapon that reacted to his very chakra. It seemed to be able to communicate with him on a very basic level. The sky above began to brighten up as the day continued to proceed. After a short amount of time one of the guards returned to the gates to the standing Tsuchikage. Zen smiled to himself wondering what his guards would say if they knew what he was up to. Even worse if they knew he went alone.

The guard proceeds to infrom Zen that he's allowed to enter but he must place all weapons in a scroll for them. He rolls out a scroll and waits for Zen to drop all the weapons on his person in the scroll. This took some time as Zen had many weapons on him. As he drops the last few kunai he begins to step forward and proceed one of the guards steps forward. Sir, That large weapon on your back as well. Zen looks back at the guy and the other guards around him. NO, i refuse to leave this one. This remains with me. You have two choices, you can either tell the Hokage to come to me, or you can step forward and we can proceed. Either way, i'm not leaving this sword. He waits for the response.

The ninja's face seems to reason that with the entire Konoha army on alert, it wouldn't be such a big deal. He nods and motions for Zen to move out entering the village. Zen found it completely crazy that only one guard would be left to lead him through the village and began to see serious security issues with Konoha. He didn't focus too long as that wasn't his purpose in being there. He wanted a fight. He wanted to test the might of his fellow Kages and first on his list was Konoha. He'd heard stories about how a rogue shinobi had given the Hokage a run for his money and that made him question his abilities.

As they made their way past multiple groups of villagers they approached an area. It was large and it seemed as if some type of festival was underway. Looking at a rooftop in the distance he saw what appeared to be a shadow stepping away from sight. Zen grinned to himself. It would appear as if he was being followed. Perhaps it was the ANBU of konoha that was trailing his moments through the village. The guard led him to a balloon. At this point he only followed. As they flew through the air they landed inside the arena. That would make more sense to him. A feeling of confusion overcomes him as he wonders just what the hell is going on. Soon he began to hear people cheering for him. For the life of him he couldn't understand what the deal was.

Finally the Hokage himself stands before him. Welcome!Zen stopped in his tracks looking at the man. This person held the same rank as he but in another village. What he couldn't understand was why such an eloborate welcome was performed and ultimately saw it as a potential sign of weakness. Zen didn't let on his thoughts though. He stepped forward returning the greeting. Greetings, I'm Zenaku the Tsuchikage. I'm here for one reason. To partake in a fight to test the power of the Hokage. I would of preferre to do this outside of the village walls but so long as you accept i don't particularly care where we fight.

The hokage seems to not understand the gravity of the situation and steps away from him in order to address the crowd. Silence my villagers.“Dear villagers of the leaf village, today the village have been visited by a very famous person the Tsuchikage on this lovely morning we welcome him to our home, Let’s Begin the celebration! Zen decides not to take a seat. He stands over the Hokage as four guards stand on either side of him. Zen makes a more serious tone this time as fireworks begin to launch in the sky as he addresses the kage. Listen, My time is very valuable. Although i appreciate the thought of an arena fight this isn't the occasion for this. This isn't the chuunin exams. This is a fight against another kage. I'd like to begin immediately. With that, he doesn't wait for a response. He kneels and focuses chakra to his feet and unleashes it.

He flies skyward flipping backwards increasing velocity as he approaches the earth again. He lands squarely in the middle of the arena kicking up a small cloud of smoke. He raises his head looking back at the Hokage waiting to see what his response would be. He cracks his neck and he mentally prepares for battle.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf   Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:13 pm

The day continues to expand though the sun was still bright next to me was the tsuchikage, this time I felt the presence of cold aura, as I looked around I knew the tsuchikage was not looking for a party nevertheless he was here to fight. However I was not interested in killing him, I then told him; Are you seriously asking for a fight you do realize I ’am further stronger than you, I said as I appear behind the tsuchikage already in my black fighting outfit and holding my large sword attempting to slice his throat. I then retreat my sword from his neck and using my blinding speed I vanish from the location, this time showing myself in front of him and telling him; that’s a powerful sword you hold, It almost touched me to bad I’m to wise for those old tricks. From the look of the Shark Skin, that’s a chakra eater; very well then follow me I wish to fight you in the correct area, Walking away from the Arena I quickly Open my “Pale blue scroll” once the scroll was open and placed on the ground it quickly send both our body to another location, Soon we appear in a new realm, A realm with No trees whatsoever not even one tree. I then shout “Welcome to zone fourteen the dessert of hidden secrets” We will fight here, I know all about your wood type jutsu, therefore I have chosen this location, I have a complete advantage here not mentioning “I have an army of 1,000 soldiers back at home” though they won’t be needed ill finish you in the next few minutes. Prepare your self tsuchikage.I move my arm in a certain pattern as a place my hand on my sword and raise my sword up in the air doing so the “Sun rays” Will channel energy through the sword, this sword is made of a special material allowing it to create chakra from the rays of the sun, and currently we are in a dessert the sun rays here are strong enough to power my sword in a matter of few seconds, doing so I quickly form an orb of chakra around my hand which I fired at the sky this orb will stay in the sky, this orb is made from the same material as my sword so it will stay in the sky gathering massive amount of chakra, Mean time I spread a heat wave through the ground adapting the sand to a certain temperature I place three glass crystals on the sand each will gather the heat from the ground and expand, After preparing few things, I then look at the tsuchikage, and I shout “Are you ready, because I been ready long ago” I said as my body vanishes in thin air and I appear up in the sky flying on an invisible ground, but this was actually a large hawk cover in a glass armor that when light is reflected on the armor the naked eye can't see the frequency of light emitted by this type of glass allowing my bird to be hidden from the naked eye as well as all my “Glass type jutsu” High above in the sky my sword continues to gather chakra as well as my orb in the sky it continues to gather even more chakra while my glass crystal grow on the sand. I once more tell the tsuchikage, Go ahead attack me nevertheless females are first I said as I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf   Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Zen's attention quickly begins to fade as he waits for the Hokage's reaction. The loud mouth kage began to speak foolishness about him being stronger than Zen. As his patience begins to waver the ninja before him makes a move. Zenaku watches every detail of the mans body as he makes way to appear behind him swinging a sword yet stopping in mid swing. The massive sword on Zen's back begins to react immediately. It's pulsating nature almost free from all detection with it's micromovements. It was already absorbing chakra from his enemy by being near him. Although it's not a massive amount Zen knew it would increase in time.

The hokage stops and suggests that we take our match to a more appropriate area. Zen doesn't really care so long as he got this over with. His mind wandered as he never took his attack seriously. He crosses his arms as he walks over to a random blue scroll that's laid out before them. He raises an eyebrow wondering what this man had up his sleeves but conceded anyway. Moments later they are reverse summoned to another location. It appeared as if it were a dessert or some kind. The loud mouth Hokage began to attempt to take advantage of the new terrain. How foolish he was. Uncrossing his arms he watches as chakra forms around the kages hand.

This was what Zen was waiting for. The match was under way. Forming katas he jumps back finishing his jutsu. The orb stays a high altitude in the sky and pulses as Zen thinks about his jutsu in his mind. Ninja Art! Ukojizai no Jutsu! The area above them for miles grows dark as they fill with dense powerful rain and turn dark as a torrential downpour of rain appears. The orb above can be seen under the rain clouds standing out in contrast to the darkness above. The rain begins to saturate the ground over the area they are fighting and relaying all information back to Zen. Everything that the raindrops hit would allow Zen to "See" based on the interruption of the rain. It also told him the chakra level of the individual as well. He wasn't concerned with the Hokage's threat of being more powerful than he.

His eyes immediately turn to the kage as the rain roars over both of them. The temperature begins to drop in the area as the decides it's time to go on the assault. He forms katas running towards his enemy holding one last kata as he approaches readying himself for the inevitable counter attack. The hokage took to the sky on what could be clearly seen in the rain as a large bird. Zen was able to also detect chakra fluctuations in three areas on the ground that he knew to keep away from. He holds his kata as the enemy remains flying above.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf   Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 am

Suddenly the sky is surrounded by dark clouds and the rain is no ordinary rain, this rain is dark, therefore light has been block allowing my bird to be seen nevertheless I have the solution to the problem, Quickly removing a scroll from my pocket, as the scroll is open and varies hand seals are formed another bird is summon this bird is a “Large Hawk” this hawk is my fastest bird and one of the strongest one, not using my own chakra to summon the bird but using the chakra gather in the sword I summoned the large hawk, therefore I have not lost any chakra, soon as I Jump from the smaller bird to larger bird the smaller bird vanishes in a cloud of smoke like all ordinary summoning jutsu.

Been on the bigger bird I can fly higher altitudes as well as glide through wind with ease doing so I quickly order my large hawk to flap its wing at a rapid pattern doing so my bird uses his wind chakra nature to form a wind attack that will blow away the black cloud using a powerful wind blow that has the power of an A-rank wind style jutsu,stopping the rain as well as allowing the sun to shine again. Doing so the minor cloud of rain had been stopped and my Orb continues to gather massive amount of chakra. This Time I had gather data from opponent, and I begin to study all his movements, doing so I once more raise my sword in the air and charge it with chakra, I then swing the sword and fired a bolt of burning lighting towards the area where my glass crystals are hidden. Yet I continue to battle without using any of my own chakra. Having the sun appear again, I re-charge the Sword and using the chakra gather in the sword I form a glass armor around the hawk doing so the bird become invisible to the naked eye. Few minutes later the orb in the sky begins to grow layers of Glass and expands every minute, the orb will continue to grow till eventually it has enough chakra for my “Hidden Style jutsu”. Standing on top of my bird I notice that my glass crystals in the sand are beginning to grow.

I continue to wait for further progress. Re-charging my sword with the light rays of the sun I fired a shock wave of electricity towards the tsuchikage, Knowing this would not hurt him and would easily be dodge by him my attack has a purpose, Among the shock wave there is a hidden “Glass crystal thin obsidian” that in contact with the opponent even if it touches them or not, the electrical molecules will be attracted by the electrical impulses of the human body doing so the glass will be glued to the opponents skin if not block correctly doing so the glass will grow till eventually the opponent has been cover by glass though glass can easily be destroy a large quantity of glass can be as hard as a chard. My sword only has three more re-charges before the material run out of solar molecules; I need to use my sword as little as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf   Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival. When the Stone meets the Leaf
Page 1 of 1