Naruto Land
The moonlight meets thunder. Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
The moonlight meets thunder. Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
The moonlight meets thunder. Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
The moonlight meets thunder. Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
The moonlight meets thunder. Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
The moonlight meets thunder. Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
The moonlight meets thunder. Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
The moonlight meets thunder. Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
The moonlight meets thunder. Unknown-map
The moonlight meets thunder. Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
The moonlight meets thunder. 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

The moonlight meets thunder.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

The moonlight meets thunder. Empty
PostSubject: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 pm

It was a beautiful day outside in the village of Kumogakure, the sn was out but the clouds in the sky gave the village shade, a cool breeze blew along keeping the temperature a nice cool level. The birds chirped within the homes of there hollowed out trees. The day was so perfect.....that it was to good to be true. It was peaceful until a few loud explosion noises were heard around the gates of the village. Along a dirt walkway Danzukey was walking towards the village, his lengthy blonde hair blowing through the wind, covering his left eye which were Cyan blue.

His black cloak with Gold crescent moons pattern around it swayed, as if dancing with the wind. He was the bringer of destruction to this village, making villagers scream there hearts out over his art. The cries were sickening, it was as if they were terrified at his beautiful masterpieces.

As Danzukey reached the gates he wove multiple hand seals...but nothing happend. Maybe this was a defensive precaution but immediately after the hand seals were woved, Danzukey flipped open the bottom of his cloak revealing two large tan satchel bags with zippers on them, they were unzipped as Danzukey put one hand in each bag. The mouths on his palms licked there lips as they dug there teeth into the giant wads of clay that were hidden inside the bags, picking up and chewing pieces of the modeling material and at the same time kneading chakra into it. As the hands spat out the small wads Danzukey clenched his fists, molding and shaping the clay. As he opened his hands there were four small miniature clay birds in each hand. Danzukey smirked and chuckled as he put seven of the eight clay birds in one of his bags for later, he left only one of them out as he wove hand seals the one bird that was left out disappeared in a giant puff of white smoke, as the smoke cleared it was even larger than Danzukey himself! Danzukey hopped onto the white birds back as he chuckled and at the same time, the bird took flight.

...Raikage.....where are you at right now Hmmm? I must speak with you. Danzukey stayed afloat on his bird as he looked constantly for the Raikage.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Misaki knew this could only end badly and decided it would be best to observe the day's events, going into a shady shop she sent out all her golden butterflies out into kumogakure and a few following the man's name who she had already forgotten. Smiling as she looked around her beautiful home from her butterflies view she chuckled at what is going to go down.Running her hands through her blond hair she tugged at the gold moon crest patterned robe and ordered herself a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:27 pm

(((OOC: THIS IS A WARNING if the raikage Hunter, or any other Kumogakure ninjas do not post here either to stop or confront me, i will blow up the entire village with a C3 you all have exactly til 12 midnight tonight to replay.)))
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Sighing because nothing has been reported Misaki goes outside stretching, she then unfolded her yellow butterfly wings. since she was in the Therian clan she was born with a part of her spirit animal which are butterflies in this case,Using them to fly over kumogakure and towards the man who could easily be mistaken for her brother remembering his blond hair and blue eyes, she took the time to feel necklace that now branded her defective from her home kumogakure. looking down at as she held the diamond gust shaped wind while she floated on the windy currents of kumogakure's winds .Smiling Misaki held it up to the light and noticed the diamonds embedded as the sun shone on the beautiful piece of her necklace. As she looked out towards the sky she noticed something white and moving above her a few feet in the air, taking a chance she held one finger up and prepared to activate a genjutsu if need be As she flapped her wings gracefully her eyes caught sight of a robe with gold moons on it and put her finger down as she began soaring upwards and over the man's head " You never did get my name. I am Miskai Therian... I was a genin from Kumogakure . When are we leaving this place I need to train Her voice was calm and serious but with a " I am Royalty " attitude.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Danzukey was getting extremely annoyed, he was attacking the village and yet....no one was even showing up! It was like a ghost town. Danzukey bit his lip in anger so hard that a click was heard as blood ran down his lower lip as he clenched his fists so hard the blood was also pouring from the palms in his hand. Just as Danzukey was about to do a monstrosoty of a destruction of a village Danzukey was meeted by the same young girl with blonde hair that met him at the Konoha hideout, it seemed she joined him seeing how she was wearing the Yoinokuchi robe and chose the Silver Wind necklace. Danzukey quickly wiped the blood from his lip so she didnt she how angry she was.

Misaki Therian eh? A rouge Genin from Kumo as well? Well...im glad you decided to join me.... oh and we will be leaving soon....i have had it with this god damn village ignoring me! Danzukey took out an average large sized wad of clay and fed it to the mouths in his palms, several minutes they chewed, kneading chakra into the clay as they spat it out Danzukey molded it with his hands and as he was done. He formed a large doll like figure with a ghost like face and long wings crossing each other like a cape of somesorts. NO! It was Danzukey's C3 Ohako!

Attention to all Kumogakure ninjas! this means you as well Raikage! Come out and show yourselves i need your aquantence......deny my request....then you, all of your shinobis and villagers.....and this village itself....are all going to hell got it!!? i will be giving you approximately til midnight tonight to do as i ask! Or say goodbye! Danzukey put his hands up high, with the C3 in hand upards to show everyone what was in his hand showing that the bomb would be there death bringer.

Do not worry Misaki i won't keep you waiting forever...i hate to keep people waiting and i also hate to wait.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Nodding here head she glided and flew around The leader in a graceful mocking sort of way." Oh yes it seems I have forgotten your name did you tell me already.... Oh I can not remeber." She stopped flying about and hovered as she thought about her own question.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Danzukey was getting even more impatient with the village of clouds as he had yet to hear a response still, Danzukey wanted to blow up the whole place right now but for some reason he chose not to. As his newest member fluttered around him in circles like a butterfly, ironically she sprouted butterfly wings on her back.

Oh i never did, excuse my manners my name is Danzukey, Danzukey Katsudei.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:30 am

Hovering next to Danzukey, her golden wings flapping gently as her long blonde hair swished silently in the cool breeze. Looking down she was getting quite tired of waiting,turning to face danzukey she smiled Will you do something already so we can move on....I am useless at the moment and I need to train. So can we do whatever we came here to do and leave." A barrage of multicoloured butterflies including the golden ones that usually follow her appeared around them, they fluttered around them some even landing in Misaki's hair and clothes. She just smiled sweetly and giggled a bit while still looking at danzukey" Aren't they beautiful....My pride and joy....Beauty at it's peak.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Danzukey chuckled as he saw Misaki's butterflies swarmed all around them, they were beautiful but the gold ones were fascinating, was this a kekkai genkai?

Well i will say these butterflies of yours arer quite beautiful and remarkable all at once, they kid of like art.....which you shall see one of my best artworks after i blow this damn village to hell, not only are they wasting my time but there wasting yours as well. Misaki start follow me to the Kumo hideout so we can rest a bit and you can also train there also. Danzukey's eyes showed a side of bloodlust i the as he tossed the large miniature figure of a clay doll in the air and wove a hand seal which enlargened it to where it was the size of Sunagakure's kage mansion! It unfolded it's arms til they were at a straight 180 degree angle as it slowly began to descend as Danzukey ordered his bird to fly the opposite direction of the bomb leaving to Kumo's hideout.

This work of art is fused with chakra level C3 it is powerful enough to blow this whole village to ash...but you me and Misaki are safe for we are out of the blast range.....KATSU!! The C3 shined then exploded vaporizing the whole village and if unlucky enough nnwould kill any ninja i the vicinity as well, including the Raikage. Danzukey said nothing as he contiued heading to the hideout.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 am

Watching as she watched her home being levelled to virtually nothing, she smiled and clapped her hands at the magnificent feat that was displayed. It was indeed the greatest work of art, rivalling her own butterflies beauty as they followed her and danzukey to the kumogakure hideout he talked about. " That was simply.... Amazing love." She smiled at him as she fluttered around him and his clay bird.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:09 pm

((OOC: The complete destruction of a village due to an inactive kage isn't right at all. Therefore the thread is voided and Kumo remains in tact. This is my ruling.))
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Zenaku wrote:
((OOC: The complete destruction of a village due to an inactive kage isn't right at all. Therefore the thread is voided and Kumo remains in tact. This is my ruling.))

The rule has been approved.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The moonlight meets thunder.   The moonlight meets thunder. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The moonlight meets thunder.
Page 1 of 1