Naruto Land
Hokage Training(Alpha) Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Hokage Training(Alpha) Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Hokage Training(Alpha) Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Hokage Training(Alpha) Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Hokage Training(Alpha) Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Hokage Training(Alpha) Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Hokage Training(Alpha) Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Hokage Training(Alpha) Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Hokage Training(Alpha) Unknown-map
Hokage Training(Alpha) Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Hokage Training(Alpha) 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Hokage Training(Alpha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoraku Asakura

Kyoraku Asakura

Hokage Training(Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Training(Alpha)   Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Kyo was outside of the Hokage office, waiting on him to come down so they can start there training. He was very excited to be getting trained by the Hokage. It was a sunny day and not to many clouds in sight. He knew that he would have to do his best if he ever wanted to impress him. He had Zangetsu strapped on to his back, it all black case blended in with his all black clothing. He had a smile on his face as he waited. He also waved at all of the Academy students that had passed by him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Training(Alpha)   Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:02 pm

On a calm and sunny morning, I could hear the humble singing of the nearby birds, holding a cup of coffee in my hand and slightly yawning as I stretch my arms, I then move my hand upward holding the coffee cup, putting the cup near my face I then place the cup in contact with my lips I begin to drink my cup of coffee soon removing the cup from my lips I move my hand downward looking down I notice a small boy who seem very handsome and not at all annoying I put my hand on his hair and I rub my hand on his hair feeling a soft material in my hand doing this I notice this boy had great hair such as my own, after thinking about his physical appearance and rubbing his hair with my palm, I then yawn once more and ask him ‘Dear how are you doing on this beautiful morning’ asking him in a way in which I was expressing sorrow, showing signs of jealousy I then remember when I was about his age, my hair was as soft as his own’ but I have grown and I’ am the hokage, however my hair still remains soft, nevertheless I’ am the handsome Shadow of the leaf, What a drag; kid let’s begin you’re training, I said looking at him with a bizarre face and a quaint look on my eyes, I then whisper ‘What a drag, again and again I then whisper once more ‘ At least I don’t have to take care of my paper work today’ oh… ‘what a relief’ changing my way of thinking I shout ‘Let’s begin young one, I will show you the power of the hokage’ get ready I said as I summon my great hawk and shouting ‘ Great hawk of the northern winds’ Carrie this child to the northern training ground of the leaf, I said as I vanish in thin air.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Kyoraku Asakura

Kyoraku Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Training(Alpha)   Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Kyo felt someone rubbing his hair, he didn't mind very much seeing as though people loved his wonderful white hair."I'm fine this morning sir", he said kindly with a smile. he was eggerd to get his training on. He looked around and he notice that the Hokage had very good hair as well. He then listen to the Hokage mumble to himself, and how his attitude from a shikimaru type of attitude to a very happy naruto type attitude. He had a smile on his face because he though that it was very funny that the Hokage would have them type of mood swings, but then he realized that since he is human he would have mood swings just like everyone else does. He then watched as the Hokage summoned his hawk, he was amazed at how the Hokage could summon an animal that fast, he then saw as the Hokage vanish and the Hawk took him tot he training grounds. When he got the he was in the middle of the grounds looking around for the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Training(Alpha)   Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:29 pm

The Training begins now I told myself as I hide behind one of the trees of the forest, I was able to get here before my hawk; that was the plan I said to my self-laughing in a low tone, While my student was flying in the air, I took the time to place traps all around the training field, So I can train my student, Let’s see just how well he can defend against my traps. Removing my hokage outfit I was clothe less for few seconds covering my body behind the large tree I quickly put on my training outfit as it was summoned from my item scroll, Nevertheless I begin the training. Quickly summoning a swarm of bird, I use my glass type chakra to cover the bird in the glass type armor, I then laugh as I think; this glass are no ordinary glass this glass are made from a special material then can absorb any light waves allowing my birds to be invincible from the naked eye, Doing so a swarm of 100 bird cover the sky but because they can blend with the light spectrum they can’t be seen by my student. I begin to swing my arm in varies pattern behind the large tree doing so I activate the first trap, suddenly ‘Glass type needles’ began to rain in a rapid pattern each needle are so thin they can blend with the habitat making them hard to be seen by the naked eye. I then wait to see if my student can block the raining needles, though if one of them hits his body they will affect the nerve system do to the fact that his glass are obsidian so sharp they can penetrate even through the hardest solids, Looking at my student and hidden from him I keep an eye on my own attack, But even for me it was hard to see them therefore I have develop a glass sensor type weapon that is found inside my body that allows me to sense any glass type material by simply channeling my chakra through the orb inside my chakra cage found near my chest, this ‘Item’ was develop by me few month ago when training ‘Glass bending’.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Asakura

Kyoraku Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Training(Alpha)   Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Kyo saw a shadow that came from behind him in which caused him to turn around. He saw something coming at him but he didnt know what it was but he knew that it could hurt him. He then pulled out Zangetsu and with a slash he sent a huge wave that exploseds on contact he watch as everything that was coming towards him exploded in a big dark explosion. He smiled as he now figured that the Hokage had set traps for him, he then figured out that he must be somewhere in the tree's so he stood right there and waited for the Hokage to send something else at him. He had a smile on his face seeing as though he know the next one is going to be alot harder to block.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Training(Alpha)   Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:01 pm

I can’t read minds but that boy has a trick up his sleeve, though that was the weakest trap he did very good for a genin, but he failed this part of the test, you see the point of this traps is to block them using strategies not chakra a ninja needs to be able to fight without having to use to much chakra, that wave of chakra he used to block my attack was pure chakra meaning he should be very exhausted at the moment. Anyhow let’s see how well he does now, I quickly vanish from my current location this time my clone appears behind the boy, using the art of the snake the clone begins to mimic all his movements, if he looks back ill turn left hiding among his own shadow, in which case he won’t be able to see the clone unless he can somehow defeat the snake martial art, Doing So the clone mimics all his movements, however that’s only a clone, the real me is hidden underground waiting for the right moment to come up doing so this will prove the goal of this trap “A ninja needs to be aware of his surroundings before he can attack” A ninja needs to be on guard at all time, if so the art of the snake can be block with ease, if he can block the art of the snake projected by my clone then I will come up from underground grabbing his foot and aiming to trap his entire body on the ground doing so only his head would not be underground, And I will then continue with part three of this test.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Asakura

Kyoraku Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Training(Alpha)   Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Kyo was a bit tired from using Zangetsu but he knew that he could only use it about two more times before he wouldnt have enough Chakra to use it again. He knew that if he was going to have to make the next couple attack count or he would most defenatly lose. He had a smile on his face as he spun in a 360 motion and as he did Zangetsu's attack went all around him, he knew that he was going to be exsated but he had to do something. Once the attack was over with he went to one knee. He was going to have one last chance at this, so he had to do something in the next turm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hokage Training(Alpha)   Hokage Training(Alpha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage Training(Alpha)
Page 1 of 1