Naruto Land
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Unknown-map
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Empty
PostSubject: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:33 pm

The hokage won’t give up, not yet! The Will of fire burns in his spirit, while this village is in grave danger he won’t rest, he will not seat in this hospital, suddenly what seem to be a weak and shaking boy, stood up once more with a strong stand he then stretches both arm as he shouts “The shadow of the leaf will once more cover this lands in its defensive hands” ….I’m the hokage, For now on I promise that my soul won’t rest as long as I live… I’m an uchiha no one can’t defeat me; I’m the guardian of this giant tree known as Konoha.

As I then dress myself, the wind begins to move my hair and my rope begins to move in different patterns. Step by step I walk down the hospital stairs, as I walk down I see white walls to my left was an office in which I had told the hospital owner, “The hokage is back to need to worry about me” I then take a deep breath and say “Oh. Well see you later my dear friends”, As I walk down the streets of Konoha I look at the birth and blue sky with a smile on my face , as I look to my right I find a group of workers helping out with the few buildings and houses that were destroy by the Kyuubi attack.

As I’m close to the village I see my building I then think and in a low voice I say “ Oh darn here we go again … more paper work” Soon I enter my mansion and I was surprise to see all my paper work had been finish.. My Co-kage then tells me “Dear Friend take the day off I know how hard you fought that day” I seat in my chair and I feel how cold it is , I then stand up and knowing I had a day off , it was the perfect day to seal the Kyuubi inside a ninja of the village I had to boys in mind but I could not choose one … I then tell my assistance to bring Ryu uchiha and Akki to my office.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Hinote slowly trudged through his village. He had been up all night completing his Co-Hokage's paperwork, and was exhausted. He had the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox pretty much in the palm of his hand. Hinote, ever since picking the tag up, vowed never to let the tag fall into the wrong hands.

He yawned underneath his hat, and kept walking as the sun lit up the large forest that was Konohagakure. He had his guard down. He felt at sanctuary now that the Kyuubi was sealed and in his own hands. He took the tag out and stared at it as he walked. That mysterious ninja, he hadn't known much about him, but he sure as hell was powerful.

Hinote stopped in his tracks. He figured out how to suppress his chakra, and had his All Seeing Evil White Eye, the Byakugan, secretly activated. He saw Naraku Uchiha walking over to his mansion. He knew his fellow Hokage was a fighter, but he had almost killed himself fighting that demon.

Hintoe, like Naraku was taking the day off. He knew he couldn't keep the tag forever, and Naraku was probably already planning on sealing the demon. Hinote sighed, and sprinted off to the mansion in which he had just left.

He walked right in a few minutes after Naraku, and walked to his office, leaning against the doorway, showing off the Nine-Tailed Tag. "We gonna do this?" Hinote spoke sweetly. He knew that two boys were already prepared for this. He waited for the boys to come as Naraku said he sent for them.

Would he really seal this demon into a kids body..?
Back to top Go down
http://hg-nextgeneration.forumotion.com
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Ryu walked into the hokages office with his Twin sword strped to his back."Im Here mr.hokage sir"Ryu said as he walked to the hogakes desk his leaf handband covering his left eye.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:04 pm

A man with silver-grey hair rushed in right passed Hinote, walking up to Naraku's desk. 'Seriously?! Why does everyone always see JUST Naraku...' Hinote thought angrily. He stood up straightly, recognizing the boy as one of the 'sacrifices' that Hinto had discussed with his colleague.

Hinote slipped the Nine-Tailed tag into his white top. He crossed his hands behind his back and waited for someone to speak. "I am here Mister Hokage Sir..." The boy sounded nervous. Hintoe chuckled a bit and stepped forward. "Actually, my boy, your business is with me for now. Lord Hokage is taking a day off, and I would like him to rest." Naraku grinned at this.

Hinote dragged his tired body over to the desk and propped his buttock up onto it. "We are going to do a little Q&A to see if you are...'fit'." Hinote spoke in his raspy voice, patiently waiting the boy with the headband over his eye's response...
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Ryu was shaking lightly because he knew why he was here"ok"Ryu said in a shaky tone not know what he ment by fit.Ryu knew the man was serious tho because he tone was He had a serious face and he was the co-hogake which ment he ment was serious no games here.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Should I be worry about this...I'm worry about ryu,Hinote has the reputation of been a harsh and strict person..Will he be to rough on ryu.

Anyways I don't think nothing will go wrong if I'm not mistaken Akki should be on his way to the hokages office by Now. I don't think I can clear my mind knowing of the current things going on in the village. I better go back to the office...."suddenly a voice told me from inside my head; Naraku trust Hinote his a very powerful and talented ninja sometime I question is he stronger than me"

I know hinote can't hear me but I wish him the best of luck...He is a true shinobi. Mean time I'm not going to waste my time, I truly hate what I'm about to do when I could be relaxing in the hot springs. I quickly remove my hokage rope and place my hand in the ground as I had drop blood in the ground, Suddenly a Huge bird is summon "Summoning jutsu: Giant Hawk" I then jump on the giant hawk, As the hawk begins to flap it's wing I could feel the pressure of wind in my face, as the bird begins to gale the wind... I keep an eye on the Forest and the outside of the village to make sure no ones steals the Kyuubi seal, but mostly I keep an eye on the sannin from the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:33 pm

Hinote watched in silence as his fellow Hokage bit his thumb and blood dropped from it. He slammed his hand on the ground and with that, flew a way on his large hawk. He gazed into the sky for a moment, and then stared back into the kid's eyes.

Hinote glared, acting as if he was mad. "Okay..." Hinote began. He then pulled the Nine-Tailed tag back out and continued to speak. "Do you know what this is, son..." He began. Hinote activated his perfected Byakugan and bobbed his head up an down, examining the boy's chakra pathway.

Unlike most Byakugan, Hinote's could see the Tenketsu/Chakra Points. He watched the boy closely, waiting to see if the shaky young kid would say the correct answer, though he didn't expect the answer he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:40 pm

"Y..yes i do"Ryu said still shaking abit "its were the nine tailed beast is sealed i was watching when you guess did it"Ryu said as he stoped shaking and looked into the Mans bakuyagan with his uncoverd right eye.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Nothing seem to be wrong...But is getting a little cold up here...No way a storm is coming our way , I then question myself "How come a storm is coming in the direction of the village...I Then land my hawk next to the Hokage office"

I then Shout "Hinote do you know any Hyuga...That could come up here with me or a sensor type shinobi.."

I Asked hinote in a loud voice, as I was worry about how the storm could impact the village in a negative way. I need someone capable of reading chakra patterns or weather patterns. If not I will have to somehow stop the storm.... But my physical stage does not currently allow me to use any powerful jutsu, my body is still healing from the previous fight.

What can we do Know, we can't stop our plans because of a storm, As I brainstorm ... I remember our village had a special visitor from the clouds meaning he should be able to help us with this situation, I then Once more fly away and I search for the cloud sannin. As the weather continue to get worst , my giant hawk could not stay in perfect balance or gale the winds with balance meaning I would have to search for the sannin by feet, I then get low to the ground and jump from the bird , I then poof the bird away. I begin to search for the sannin before it is too late.
Back to top Go down
D.O.A

D.O.A

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Suddenly foot steps could be heard echoing throughout the halls of the building, dark chakra seemed to stream through as well. The glow of bright blue eyes could be seen from far away. Suddenly the body puffed in smoke though foot steps could still be heard, another puff he was four feet away, another puff of smoke and he was standing near them. The man was clothed in a snow village like garment though it clearly showed he was from a different village by the symbol on his head band which seemed to be located around his eyes. It seemed a bit weird for a man to have a headband around his eyes because he needed sight;however, he was quite different. He likes all of his senses but the sense of sight due to its deceiving art. On his back were the letters written in Kanji meaning "THE DARK JESTER" his arms seemed to be crossed at the time, and this time he seemed to look different from the battle, his lions bane returned to wolf like fur and his hair was more draped over his headband. He would look at the two ninja carefully. "Hmmm so is this to be the new holder of the beast that I sealed, are you sure he is worthy of it, after all you promised me you keep it in good hands."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:53 pm

The boy stopped shaking after his response and stared back into Hinote's own eyes. Before he could respond, he was interrupted by Naraku. Before he could even respond to that, the arragont Hokage was flying away.

He shook his head at the sky, and then stared back at the boy. "Correct. Well...Partially correct. This is the Nine-Tailed Tag, but it could also be your future.

Hinote spoke roughly, not caring if he frightened the young boy. He pursed his lips and stared at the boy even more. "Are you ready, to risk your life for your village at any cost, even if you will most likely die?!" Hinote shouted...
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:09 pm

"yes i am and even if it means risking my life for people i don't even know"Ryu said a a ferice look in his eyes"I owe my life to this village who protected me from harm and now its time for me to repay my depts"Ryu said his words seeming like it was coming from his heart.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:56 pm

I had search everywhere for the cloud sannin, yet I could not find the sannin. As I stop by my hokage mansion I notice the dark jester inside the office, I then walk in as I notice his dark chakra and shiny blue eyes, I then look at him with great respect. I then tell him “What are you doing here…Don’t you have business to take care off”

I then say in a soft and yet serious voice “Dark jester come with me…” not allowing him to reply I tell him let’s go no time to waste, As he follows me I explain to him that a storm was coming towards the village therefore I needed his help, and as he knew I was still weak from the previous battle, The dark jester had taken some damage but not as severe as my own injuries I had endure much more pain than him.

I then ask for his help to stop the storm… I open both my eyes showing the 3 tomoe sharingan I then tell him get ready this storm is a category 5 is a powerful storm coming from the south meaning even for you this will be hard to stop, If I could only use my mangekyou sharingan I could easily stop it, But I can’t in my current conditions.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 am

Akki walked into the hokages office, noticing ryu already there. many papers fiulled the hokage`s desk. Akki bowed when he entered, then standing back up he approached thed desk. "i was told to come here...and now i am." Akki looked around, trying to figure out why he was called, and ryu as well. The sky outside was crisp and fresh as a small breeze was blowing the trees outside. everything was calm....
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:08 am

Ryu turns around and sees akki come threw the door"hello"Ryu said looking at akki woundering why akki was here.Thp every thing seemed confusing it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:02 pm

"hello ryu, how are you?" the breeze outside was getting sttonger but not by much at all. Akki was next to ryu and they stood there, waiting for the hokage to take action. Akki looked at ryu and asked him a question. "why do you think we are here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:45 pm

"i fine and you"Ryu said befor a serious look came to his face"Lets just sai i really don't know"Ryu said the serious look still in his face.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:12 pm

"im fine." Akki became serious as well. The hokage was stalling them and he was very impatient. the Uchiha next to him seemed to have an idea of what was going on. What was that thing the hokage said after that guy sealed the kyuubi? "akki, i have a gift for you..." could this be his gift? what was it then?
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:22 pm

“After trying to stop a storm I notice the storm had changed direction, which was a waste of my time trying to even call for help knowing the storm won’t be able to affect the village in any way”

After 15 minutes of walking back to the village gates, I remember of the sealing of the kyuubi. As I remember of this event I ran towards my hokage office … As I was outside the mansion I could not wait to get inside… But I had not made up my mind on whom should the kyuubi be sealed in I then think… A kyuubi is a beast that will need a host whose chakra skills are advanced and someone who can manipulate chakra well, at the same time I need someone who can handle the beast without hating the village for making them the host of a demon, but they both seem to not have a problem is like they desire the beast!!!

I ran out of time as I open the door to my office, to my left was akki to my right was ryu… I then out of the blue shout “Both of you get out of my office…Now… I don’t have time for this…As I say this I tell them…If you answer back to me I will kill the living soul out of you…”I Then look at them with a bizarre and creepy yet scary face.

I then think… the one to answer me back will be the one with courage and the one who can stand up the one that those not answer me and just leaves by my order will be the one that listens and take order… One of them will have to either leave or answer me back saying this will determine who will obtain the beast either the courageous one or the serious and the one who takes orders.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Akki looked at the Hokage and nodded. He couldnt just let this happen. so he spoke up. "before i go i would like to know why we were called here...that is all i want to know. you dont even have to answer." Akki looked at the Hokage, then he started walking toward the door, preparing one of his kekkai genkai to help him escape if he needed to. Akki will listen to the Hokage, but not if the Hokage is going to allow his emotions get ahold of him. He should be strong enough to know how to control them, so he can best take care of his village.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Ryu was terrified and did what the hogake said.He walked out the door his hair blowing in the breeze while he walked out the door.He ddin't knoww why Akki wound't lissten to the hogake the hokage could just blast him to smitherens and then Ryu thought of something and went back into the office"Um This is a test right"He said stil scared alittle.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Akki turned back and ignored ryu, walking up to the hokage. "you know what? i dont care what you said. you are the hokage and should be able to control your emotions as such. You are slipping Hokage, not keeping your footing. any further and you will look like a fool to your superiors. we were told to wait here for you and this is the treatment we get for listening?" Akki seemed to expand and he took on a darker demeanor. "That is NOT how a hokage should treat his subjects. learn!" Akki stood there staring at the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:09 pm

"Akki stop now!"Ryu yelled from behind"You know what this hogake can do to you do you want to die right here in this office and hogake i am kinda agreeing with Akki you are slipping and your suppose to be the hogake you called us here and now you must tell us why"Ryu said in a seriuos voice.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:16 pm

"im not going to stop ryu...we have a right to know!" Akki started to generate his kekkai genkai and quietly said "oragakumi" His eyes became pitch black under his headband. the rushing torrent of images filled his head. He could see the hokage just sitting at his desk. Akki walked up to it, placing his hands on the desk, The shadows seemed to bow to him. "i want to know why!" Akki leaned forward and eyes the hokage, not wavering.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:27 pm

“You dare talk back to me in such a tone” you deserve to be rewarded akki you’re a courageous boy, one of the things I teach my student it to stand up for them self and not hide behind a shadow… But for you ryu , even though you listen and take orders this was a test and you found out to late you had walk out before you could realize this was a test.

Ryu good job! But next time doesn’t be afraid to talk back, I shall be respected at all times, but sometimes you need to response… Therefore please get out of the room and close the door I have no more business with you …Now leave your disappointed me ryu… My own pupil was fooled by my strategies… but will he be fool again” that was all I said.

I Then call akki …”Come here akki…close to me”
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:35 pm

"Hm no sorry hogake i am sorry but i am not leaving i a disobaying oders and you may think it is making up for what i did. you just can't give up on me like that i am you pupil i know that but you should not give up do easyly and now you really disappoint me hogake"Ryu said looking mad"i can't beleave you i won't leave untill you change your mind hogake"Ryu said looking at the floor and but still standong"just can't give up"He said more queitly.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Akki blinked in surprise. He deactivated his eye and returned to normal. Akki walked around the desk and stepped in front of the Hokage. "yes sir?" He watched the Hokage watch him. What exactly was going to happen now? was this another test? The breeze outside died and the birds were silent. everything was silent. there was no sound excpet there low breathing. now the tension started to show.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:44 pm

You did good ryu, you did not fall for the same trick twice I like that… Knowing you, you’re probably thinking that I’m about to explode this building to pieces, but in the other hand I’m truly proud of you. And because I have such a great trust on you and I know you’re meant to be my pupil I won’t let you down therefore I will not give you the kyuubi reasons are that I want you to prove this world an uchiha can be such as strong with a kyuubi or without the kyuubi at the same time I want to teach you every single thing I know…

In the other hand you also failed the first time either way akki would be getting the kyuubi. But don’t be sad, you should be proud of yourself… this was a test, though you think you failed you actually won not been the host of the kyuubi, reason are that you need to understand been a host means people will hate you.. your life will change that goes for you too akki you think you have what it takes Akki ?
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:53 pm

"Hokage sir...its not so different then it is now. and if the friends i do hae hate me they werent true friends. im ready." Akki looked at the Hokage and meant every word. His clan wasnt a very popular in the village, let alone he was the only one in the life. No it couldnt get much worse. But he was going to prove to everyone he could control it, he was able to be succesful and maybe even become Hokage himself one day.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:00 pm

"Akki Don;t say that because i don't hate you and hokage sir your right i don't need the tailed beast and really i didn't want it i just wanted to keep that thing sealed from the world"Ryu said a he looked at him"And One more thing hokage they won't hate the host,they won't hate the host of any bijuu because i am going to make sure they respect and like someone who gave up there own body to be a cage for a demon and i will not do it by force i will do it another way"Ryu said looking directly at the hokage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki    The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi]  Ryu uchiha or Akki  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hokage's Recovery [Sealing the Kyuubi] Ryu uchiha or Akki
Page 1 of 1