Naruto Land
Moonlight breaking the mist Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Moonlight breaking the mist Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Moonlight breaking the mist Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Moonlight breaking the mist Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Moonlight breaking the mist Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Moonlight breaking the mist Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Moonlight breaking the mist Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Moonlight breaking the mist Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Moonlight breaking the mist Unknown-map
Moonlight breaking the mist Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Moonlight breaking the mist 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Moonlight breaking the mist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Moonlight breaking the mist Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight breaking the mist   Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Danzukey chuckled as he flew into the vicinity of Kirigakure atop his beautiful work of art he called the C1 bird Danzukey smirked as he saw no guards or hostility whatsoever. Danzukey began fitting a radio transmitter into his ear in case he needed to contact Misaki who was still at the hideout and Danzukey wove multiple hand seals, but nothing happend maybe this was a defensive precaution.

Mizukage Gin Ichimaru, where in the world are you? Maybe ill just have to draw you out with a little.....commotion. Danzukey fed the mouths on his palms tiny pieces of clay which he molded into one hundred small butterflies, they fluttered all around the village as Danzukey wove a hand seal.

KATSU! As they exploded the butterflies emitted beautiful sparkles of red, blue and pink lights kind of like fireworks, but the fireworks were spelling something in the air.

[b]Mizukage Gin Ichimaru, meet me around the outskirts of Kirigakure pronto! This is an urgent meeting!

Was what the fireworks spelled. Danzukey hoped the kage accepted the invitation as he ordered his bird to land near the outskirts of the village. Still sitting on the bird leaning on the clay figure's head awaiting the arrival of his target. His lengthy blonde hair blowing in the wind, his black Yoinokuchi cloak with a gold crescent moon pattern around it swayed as if it danced with the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight breaking the mist   Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 pm

This was quite a busy day in Kirigakure as everyone in the Administration building rummaged around for some information that the Mizukage had requested. There had been quite a bit of kid-napping cases amongst the Mist Village and Gin Ichimaru had personally put himself on the job of apprehending this person. He did not know who it was doing such things but he had pledged to himself that the day he met them that he would make them regret their crimes against the village. His face still remained in the shape of a fox-like grin, his eyes in slits of pure intimidation as he continued in thought. If he were to ever make this village number one it would require at least the power to stop a kid napper.

Then a second thought hit him at that moment, it impacted his subconscious as it suddenly came to his attention that possibly the criminal was a shinobi. If they were able to actually accomplish such crimes without being caught by his best hunter ninja team, would it not make sense for this person to be quite the intelligent shinobi? A quiet sigh left his lips as he read over the paperwork set out on his desk, the few amounts of evidence they could scavenge across the Water Country's national library. He stood up angrily, hitting his desk and knocking all of his paperwork aside with anger and frustration, why couldn't he figure this out!?

His mind clicked as his animal instrincts constricted his muscles in awareness at the knocking on his door, they were simple and sounded rather odd. He knitted his eyebrows together, his two hunter ninja guards stood on either side of his desk, though he personally never thought he needed them. Not only did he believe that no one on the planet would have the guts to attack the Mizukage in his own village, but he also felt that he could take care of himself if such a person ever arose in his very office. He sighed, turning around on his feet to face the door with curiosity. He hadn't requested anyone to come to his office, not that he knew of, so maybe it was just a shinobi there to request a mission.

The door was positioned far away from his desk, about seven or so meters to be measurably correct. It's finely crafted wooden frame was quite the expensive sight along with it's richly detailed handle knob made purely of a titanium steel alloy. Both of which he knew because he had made the entire office himself through the use of craftsmanship that he had learned from his grandfather, or most would call it carpentry. He was glad that he knew multiple skills other than just combat and fighting, as a good Mizukage required far more knowledge than just how to put a beat down on people.

"If you're here for a mission come in, if not then go the hell away." the busy Mizukage shouted to the other side of the door, his completely emotionless demeanor radiating from the monotonous words he spoke. The hunter ninja members tensed up in readiness as they usually did whenever someone entered the office, readiness and awareness were exactly what they were trained for after all. "Mizukage-sama, step back." Gin raised an eye-brow at the sensor shinobi, a little confused as he simply sat there. "First of all, I'm sitting." he smirked jokingly as he looked over to the door. "Second of all, don't be so paranoid." he then watched as one of the desk managers from downstairs rushed in.

"Mizukage-sama! Something has happened outside!" she blurted out alertly, the alarm inscribed on her face. "A rogue shinobi flying in the air sent a message requesting your presence for some sort of negotiations." Gin simply creased his mouth, his usual ever-lasting smile disappearing for a short moment before once more returning. "And where exactly is this meeting planned to be?" he asked provocatively. When she told him he sighed, standing up from his desk before walking past her out of the room. "The outskirts of Kirigakure, eh? A pretty broad area but I shouldn't require your accompanyment." he stated, his hunter ninja guards standing down. "Yes sir, Mizukage-sama." With a grin, Gin left out the door, exiting the Administration Building.

"Now, I wonder what this rogue wants." he asked himself curiously as he crouched down low before pushing off into the air with incredible speed, his image barely a blur as his speeds surpassed even that of shunshin no jutsu. As his image flickered from spot to spot, stopping very occasionally for little more than a second, he made his way towards the outskirts. "I simply hope for his sake that he doesn't piss me off..." he remarked, kicking off with a large thrust. He suddenly landed in the center of the outskirts, looking around through his slitted eyes for the person who had called for the meeting. "'Ello out there." he called out with a smirk, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://josh-morris.com/
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight breaking the mist   Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Danzukey was starting to get bored, was the Misukage a no show? Or was he going to send some of his ninjas after him the thought of this Danzukey chuckled, but he opened his eyes wide as he heard footsteps and a simple greeting. Danzukey stood up still atop his C1 bird, which was pecking at the dirt ground as Danzukey was looking at a man with slitted eyes ad grayish white hair, this was the Mizukage.

Ah, so you decided to accept my respectful request Mizukage-Sama, im glad that you responded to my request without attacking me or sending ninjas towards me. Yes yes as you can tell by my robes i am a rouge shinobi, but don't think of me as a villain! for i am not. I....wish to help you with any means possible for you see....im the leader of a rouge organization know as the Yoinokuchi. Our goal is simple...to bring the world in total harmony keeping the world balanced whether we have to conquer the world....or protest with peace. We strive for the world to stay in peace and balance with no commotion. And before you say anything i will tell you that i did not come here to fight...i don't wish to kill anyone especially someone as strong as the Mizukage himself. Please hear out my request my men and I will be of full service to your orders, just agree to an alliance with the Yoinokuchi and Kirigakure and we will be at your service. Danzukey was giving the Mizukage with great respect, even a blind fool could tell the age difference of Danzukey and Gin Danzukey was fairly young, only at the age of Nineteen to be exact. Danzukey really did not come here for a fight and to show Gin he is speaking nothig but the truth. danzukey gave a respecftul bow to Gin as well as lifted his hands up showing he had no concealed weapons or what so ever to show his superior great respect.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight breaking the mist   Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Tired from the trip to Kirigakure from 'Kumogakure ,Misaki looked up and smiled Danzukey was here. Fluttering to the ground she walked to the spot where the display of colours formed into words lit the sky up. She kept her golden butterfly wings stayed unfolded and moved up and down slowly. The trip had been quite tiresome or young Misaki, she had gotten lost a lot and was bored. Feeling the cool mist as she walked through the village made Misaki smile, It was dim and moist and felt very comforting to Misaki.

" I could live here...."

Muttering these words to herself she found her clear ocean blue eyes stuck on two figures. Each step was more like a glide when Misaki took steps while fluttering her wings. Getting closer and closer to the figures, she sees Danzukey and a small touch of wind swirled her blond bangs around her face and some strands from her elegant bun. Her eyes looked onto the man who who was not danzukey and then looked away. Her feet stop near Danzukey and she stood next to him.

" Hello Danzukey. Who is this."

She looked at the silver haired man and felt he was a very strong man and took a small step back. Her face asked the same question she asked. Her wings fluttered silently as golden butterflies swam in the mist, she put her finger out and one of them landed on her and looked at it, using her clan's jutsu she listened to the small creature answer her question. This was her first time meeting the Mizukage and so she did a small bow of the head in respect.

" MIzukage-Sama. I am sorry...This is my first time meeting you..Hello my name is Misaki Therian."
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight breaking the mist   Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:35 am

(OOC: Gin i have a bit of a busy schedule, i still have to go to Iwagakure and return to Kumogakure since they have a new kage and Sunagakure after this. I also need to start battling the Juubi relics so i will give you another two days to post or else i will have to leave.)
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight breaking the mist   Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 am

( ok i qm sooo leaving this topic..it died.. dead topic someone please close.)
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight breaking the mist   Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:44 pm

(Yeah... I'm really busy and may be resigning from RPing, so yeah. Close please. o.o)
Back to top Go down
http://josh-morris.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight breaking the mist   Moonlight breaking the mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlight breaking the mist
Page 1 of 1