Naruto Land
Kumogakure hideout Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Kumogakure hideout Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Kumogakure hideout Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Kumogakure hideout Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Kumogakure hideout Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Kumogakure hideout Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Kumogakure hideout Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Kumogakure hideout Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Kumogakure hideout Unknown-map
Kumogakure hideout Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Kumogakure hideout 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Kumogakure hideout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Kumogakure hideout Empty
PostSubject: Kumogakure hideout   Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:59 pm

Danzukey clapped his hands as a seal appeared on a giant boulder as it disappeared before Danzukey's and Misaki's eyes, Danzukey deactivated his C1 bird and put it in one of his bags for later. Danzukey started walking into the hideout near the now annihilated Kumogakure as he turned his head to Misaki.

Come on in Misaki, i think you might like this hideout a bit better than the one in Konoha. As Danzukey walked in the hideout looked a lot better than the dark gloomy cave in Konoha, there was still a stone bench and table and a few bedrooms for members to rest and a supply room but there was actually lights in the ceiling giving the rooms lots of light so everyone was stuck in the darkness. Besides playing cards at the table there was also a small television in the hideout as well for members to watch stuff to kill time before journeys and missions. There was also...one other room, it was fairly large and it had a few sparrig dummies as well.

That room right there is a training room, you may go and practice and train in there if you like, but make sure you don't over work yourself we will be leaving shortly.......to my homelands of Iwagakure. Again if you need anything just ask me and come to the supply room if you need any equipment or as such. Danzukey walked into the supply room and pulled open a cupboard with large bags of clay. Danzukey opened up one of the bags and placed a little bit of clay in his bags to restock the clay he used up with the few C1's and the C3 Ohako he used. Danzukey zipped up his bags and opened another cupboard which had food in there as well. Danzukey pulled out a small box containing a few sticks of Dango as he walked out of the supply room and sat on a bench eating the dumplings wating for Misaki to finish what she had to do before heading back out.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Kumogakure hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure hideout   Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Sighing as she fluttered into the Hideout, she looked around a disgusted look engulfed her facial expression. Landing with a soft thud tp the ground she took a tour around, she shook her head at how hideous the new hideout was." I hate this hideout possibly more then the last.Misaki had mostly lived her life in the lap of luxury, she was still royalty even though she did some questionable acts." If I were you I would not wait for me..I have A lot of trainimg to do.Either recrute more people or do something about kumogakure.... This could be the start of, Well a new era possibly. Since either no one was in kumo or a lot of folks died, Kumogakure belongs to us by right. We nearly destroyed The damn village, I was thinking we can start building a headquarters here. Rather than some hole of a hideout.She smiled for a moment at her own very flawed genius which she caught on to quickly,her peach skin began to change to a slighty deeper pink as she looked away.[color=yellow]" I See a large flaw with that.. Wellwe would need more actually skilled shinobi..The Kumo nin Have gone to konoha for the chunin exam... I could not take the test, for personal reason..But this is where my training comes in..The kumo nin will come back to their home. And they will not be happy."[color] Walking into the " training room " If that's what you wanna call it, Misaki stretched her arms and took off her robe while and got started.......
Back to top Go down
Kai Tetsuya

Kai Tetsuya

Kumogakure hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure hideout   Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:11 am

(OOC: Was not sure how you wanted me start up. It was either find your base or say I was already apart of your group. So i chose the later. If thats not ok, i can change it.)

From within the hideout, the sounds of people could echoed like a soft whisper. With his quiet seclusion interrupted by their noise, Kai had nothing better to do than go see what all the noise was about. Two voices; one familiar male and one female. Great, as if that was what they needed; a loud female to plant headaches in their brains.

The sound of light footsteps could be heard as he made his way down the hallway towards their location. Stepping through the doorway, Kai found himself in the presence of Danzukey and the stranger. Kai himself did not look like he belonged in the hideout. With it being dirty and old looking, his clean composure stood out like a noble in a servants courters. In fact, that example was almost accurate. As son of the previous Water Daimyo, Kai had a lush and comfortable life. With an almost feminine aura about him, he was one of those men that girls seemed to throw themselves for.

Dressed in a red, floral kimono, he made no motion to greet the new commer, but simple let his gaze pass over her. With one simple glance, Kai assumed she too was from higher standards than most others. Just based on he clothes alone, perhaps she would be able to converse in intellectual discussions; that was if he himself ever decided to enjoy such things. Walking over to the bench where Danzukey sat, Kai remained standing and looked down at Danzukey as he spoke. "Heading out again?"
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Kumogakure hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure hideout   Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Danzukey chuckled, at Misaki's idea for Kumogakure....this could be a great plan to strengthen this little group he made.

Excellent idea Misaki, but there is only "Three" of us right now Misaki, it will take a little while for us to build this, Misaki me and my other member will head out to Iwagakure when you are finished training i would like you to return to Kumo, there are two tasks i wish of you when your there. Find any survivors of my explosion and ask them to join us, if they give you any problems or refuse the kind offer.....kill them. As for me i will head to Iwa to have a little....reunio with my former kage. As soon as he finished eating his Dango Danzukey tossed the stcik remaining at the wall stabbing into the earth like senbon as he heard a voice near his side.

Heading out again? Danzukey knew this voice, he turned his head to see it was the "third" member he just talked about, Kai.

Well speak of the devil there you are....Misaki this is the thrid member i was talking about, his name is Kai i met him and recruited him before you showed up at the Konoha hideout. He was absent for he was a little busy with ther missions i had assigned to him.....No matter enjoy your training. Kai i have a assignment for you, you are to come with me to Iwagakure to assist me with my mission, plus...knowing my former leader the Tsuchikage..even i may need some backup. Misaki will head to Kumo after she has finished her training. Kai there is a supply room over there also if you need any supplies or food before we go then i suggest you go to the supply room just tell me when your ready to depart. Oh! but here you are.

Danzukey hands Kai over the Yoinokuchi's robe and a box full of necklaces two of them are missing.

Choose whichever necklace you would like. It is to signify which member is which. Danzukey took out the C1 bird he deactivated earlier and reactivated it, he jumped on top of it sitting on its head meditating.

Whenever your ready hop on my bird ad we will depart.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Kumogakure hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure hideout   Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:14 am

Nodding at the newcomer she stayed quiet as she headed back into the training room. Her blue eyes lowered and dangerous, her robe was in the training room and she wore a black and silk kimono. When she went back into the room a flock of her gold butterflies flew in and she smiled closing her eyes and starting. She had hopped after she was done she had no problems recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Kai Tetsuya

Kai Tetsuya

Kumogakure hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure hideout   Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:28 pm

(OOC: Please forgive me as I will have to be voided out of this topic. Seeing as how other villages need active rp'ers, I will be taking Kai to be a Kiri-Shinobi. Perhaps we will meet up later for some dramatic rping. Either that or incorporate this little tid-bit somehow down the road. But for now, please accept my apologies as I cannot rp with you at this current time.)
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Kumogakure hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure hideout   Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 pm

(OOC: I will pretend that Kai was just a Genjutsu or somesort for i do not feel like making another topic. Also i will go to Kumo oce again to catch Hachibi.)

Danzukey grunted as he tossed a kunai at the ma it was a Genjutsu, Misaki never saw it because she was in the training room, for some reason Danzukey wanted to go to Kirigakure first before going to Iwagakure for he is closer to Kiri than his home village.

Change of plans Misaki! Im going to Kirigakure, when your finished training come to Kirigakure, here take this radio transmitter, when your finished contact me with the transmitter. Ill call you requesting back up or if im returning to the hideout alright? Danzukey quickly made a C1 butterfly carrying the radio transmitter and flying into the training room giving it to Misaki as he hopped on his C1 bird and it began to fly. Danzukey smirked as he exited the hideout and the entrance closed as he began to travel to the land of waves.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Kumogakure hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure hideout   Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:41 pm

The training had not been going well with Misaki as she threw another punch at the battered tan practice dummy, Looking at the dummy and then taking a look around the cave made her frown in disgust. " It's time for a change of scenery." grabbing her robe she put it on along with her kumo heaband,her clan totem butterfly necklace,And her breath taking wind shape. Smiling lightly she wandered out of the training room, Picking up a bag of chips from the storage room and the radio that danzukey lefr her before unfolding her gold butterfly wings and fluttering gracefully out a trail of golden butterflies forming a trail behind her.

[color=yellow" Hmmm I wonder how kirigakure looks. [/color]

( Exit to kiri? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kumogakure hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumogakure hideout   Kumogakure hideout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kumogakure hideout
Page 1 of 1