Naruto Land
Your first Mission Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Your first Mission Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Your first Mission Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Your first Mission Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Your first Mission Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Your first Mission Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Your first Mission Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Your first Mission Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Your first Mission Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Your first Mission Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Your first Mission Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Your first Mission Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Your first Mission Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Your first Mission Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Your first Mission Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Your first Mission Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Your first Mission Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Your first Mission Unknown-map
Your first Mission Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Your first Mission 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Your first Mission

Go down 
+10
Ichiban
Senjuzumaki
Mitsukai Hyuga
Septimus Senju
Zenaku Senju
Gray
Joshalos
Chi Chi Fuwabari
Ryu
Alpha
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Choose your path Guest your currently under the zone of an attack as you just discover the New Era called the "Naruto Lands" name after the great hokage Naruto. Is your turn to make legends let's see how well you encounter this attack. Let's test your Skills.

NPC: I look around the woods as i look around i find one single soul, it was a child called Guest he seem to be talented i wonder what his skills are. Let me test your ability Guest, I jump in the Air and fired 5 shurikens towards Guest, I then punch the ground as my fist is in contact with ground a hole is made and my body disappears and appears behind the enemy. This jutsu will kill Guest but if is block the foe will lose and Guest will win. [Hidden one lucky strike of death jutsu]

Post your reply all new members need to reply this topic this is the beginning of your adventure ( No one can lose this fight this is like a starter it starts out your character ) this is your character first mission ever.

GOOD LUCK !!
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Ryu

Ryu

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:59 pm

NPC:As the 5 kunai comes toward my i throw 5 to cunter attack them and knock the dull silver kunai to the ground and as i sense the chakra of my enemy behind me i jump up into the air and throw four kunai at the enemy as the kunai come into contact with the ground the infront of the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Chi Chi Fuwabari

Chi Chi Fuwabari

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:06 am

--ChiChi looks at the man who preformed this so called jutsu, though she her self was genin, she side stepped to the side. She then formed a set of hand signs her eyes glowing bright purple with four rings violently spinning around over lapping each other every other ten seconds. She formed a set of another hand signs this time with speed on the first hand, suddenly without any hesitation her image faded. The sky glowed bright pink as pink eyes formed through the field suddenly, as the ninja was taken by the gaze of the eyes, images of three planets float above the ninjas head, one breaks and the eyes close slightly, another breaks the eyes close slightly once more, the third breaks the eyes close completely as the field is now completely dark. Suddenly a sound of another hand sign sequence could be heard, suddenly chakra streams from eight different directions formed. A body then formed, her body more mature more curvy and breasts larger, this was the sign of the transformation, she formed a third set of hand signs. "God's Rage full Scream" suddenly a high pitch scream was sounded through the area, then another set of hand signs was formed. "Hitomi, the Flower Bane of Gods" Suddenly a sword formed within her grasp, she then vanished again as in the next second her purple eyes came into a clear gaze and slashed into the ninja. If a success the opponent would quiver in return to the blow due to the poison interaction of the blade. "Did I win?'
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:40 pm

Kouhei heard the scream of wind as the shuriken sliced through it. He swung around and leapt to the side, watching them embed in the earth. He felt a disturbance in the ground below him. What the..? he thought as someone appeared behind him. Gracefully, he performed a backflip and landed on his two feet. "What is your reason for this?" he said in his soft, almost whispery voice. "Divine Arts: Hidden in the Wind!" he called, as he attempted to avoid the attack by moving to another location quickly. Has it missed? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 pm

Hotaru smiled faintly at the promise of a chllange against this newcomer. "How reckless" He silently muttered to himself as he drew his Katana swiftly and deflected 3 on the incoming Shuriken and side stepped the next 2. He watched carefully and his opponent struck the ground and disappeared, and in an instant was behind him, cursing quietly to himself, he turned on his his heels as quickly and he could while making quick handsigns with one hand and swinging his sword with the other. "Fire Style: Great Flame Arc!" As wild flames engulf his sword, he hopes to make contact. "Did I get him?"

Last edited by Gray on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Zen hears the attack coming upon him and looks up with a grin. He begins making a quick set of kata as just when he begins to sense the presence of someone behind him he switches the last kata. All five of the shuriken hit him head on. He falls back into the attacker as he flies back as he turns into a wooden stump. This stomp however is marked with an explosive tag that ignites and begins to smoke indicating an explosion soon afterward. Zen watches on from a unseen location.

Jutsu used

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 pm

The crack of a twig. The almost silent or\whistle of objects moving through the air, this object was sharp it would also be rather a nuisance. An attack? For sure. But was Azien going to do anything, the deadly objects working their way towards him.
But as soon as the entered with in range of Azien's newly swung around arm, they made an exit, a poof of smoke and the Shuriken were gone, how could this be? It was through a seal that Azien had inscribed on him robes. Allowing him to seal certain objects that would fit. The Shuriken weren't any difficulty. But now Azien had caught sight of the Nin jumping towards him. A brief hand-sign and Azien's body flickered away. He reappeared almost at once hovering in the air next to the Nin, but in Azien's hand now was a Katana. A flash of light and the Nin fell. In twp pieces. Azien had targeted a spot where there would be no bone to block him attack.
Landing down he walked off, humming to himself a merry tune:
Row,
Row,
Row,
Row,
Row you boat gently down the stream, Can you hear the SCREAMS"
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai Hyuga

Mitsukai Hyuga

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:18 pm

What an eventful day it was today as Tensenga's first mission had approached to itself with caution from his Kage this early in the morning, had he never been disturbed by such a menacing headache the day might have been one of peace. Instead, the attacking fiend towards him had launched his assaults and in the instance of remembering the goal, Tensenga avoided the each individually divided sharp kunai that scattered about together from tail to point; darted into the ground in their own track pattern towards their target, while as the sole target of theirs kicked off the ground in a dash in a performance of a artful escape using the wits of his palms and back to bend and touch the ground in a quick pattern up across the kunai's trail. Ending it in a crouched down drag across the dirt from the aftereffect of a quicken flip directing in a retreat backwards while in the meantime the fiend had instantly launched his next assault upon the hard cold floor of the ground in which resulted in a enormous crater that ended up dragging Tensenga within, losing his balance and out of the sheer chances of survival had the fiend overstepped his boundaries with his last assult that came behind Tensenga to have missed by the hair as Tenenga's body came down into the crater, in the instance of the only opening, Tenenga threw his own kunai straight upwards into the openly exposed neck of the assaulter, in a attempt to end his life instantly. It seemed even the world around him had stopped in these last few seconds. Both the windows of his world view in the acknowledgement of their own heavy homing toss in the sheer fashion to see the ending splatter of that crimson honey to spilt and splatter among his face below. All in the caught up action, Tensenga's eyes had narrowed in annoyance, his arms stiff and ready, and his legs caught in the crumbles of large rocks to keep above any more deeper in the large crater and nearer to its edges. "You're such a pain!", shouted Tensenga in the crater near it's ending and opening ridge.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Senju smirked as he saw the five kunai coming for him. The move was so predictable. He simply pulled out a kunai of his own and deflected them all, sending them in different directions. Thats when he sensed it. The presence of another behind him. With the use of a simple shunshin that he had learned from the academy, he was behind his opponent, already finishing up a set of hand seals. "Fire release;Great Fireball Technique," he yelled, sending a fireball toward the unsuspecting man.
Back to top Go down
Ichiban

Ichiban

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:50 pm

*hearing someone approach him, Ichi opens two bags of water. He lets them partialy drip on the ground. After He sees the man getting out his kunai, Ichi uses the puttles to make to water clones. Those clone pull out and launch 3 kunai each. All 5 shuriken are deflected and one continues to fly at the enemy. As soon as the enemy vanished, Ichi and the clones all jumped away from where they were. When they see where he had appeared, they gather back to back so they cannot be snuck up on. All of them pull out wepons. All of them had a kunai in their mouth, a ninjato in their right hand, and a katana in their left hand.* "please do not hurt me!" I'd like to see him try
Back to top Go down
steve toure

steve toure

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 am

ramaru dodges the 4 kunai. and as your about to use your jutsu ramaru senses your chakra and 360 spin kicks you square in your jaw. then ramaru walks away and says "ill spare u this time"
Back to top Go down
ramaru

ramaru

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:19 pm

as you throw the shurikin at ramaru, he deflects them with a kunai. and when u dissappear ramaru senses your charkra, and ramaru plants a paper bomb on u then thats when you explode.
Back to top Go down
Yuatato

Yuatato

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 am

When the kunais come, I block them with mine 5 kunais. I block your deadly attack, by running (One of my best abilytis).
Back to top Go down
zabuza-mist

zabuza-mist

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:31 pm

I use the ultimate jutsu of which the 4th hokage used against 9 tails
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your first Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first Mission   Your first Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first Mission
Page 1 of 1