Naruto Land
Shinobi Boot Camp Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Shinobi Boot Camp Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Shinobi Boot Camp Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Shinobi Boot Camp Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Shinobi Boot Camp Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Shinobi Boot Camp Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Shinobi Boot Camp Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Shinobi Boot Camp Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Shinobi Boot Camp Unknown-map
Shinobi Boot Camp Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Shinobi Boot Camp 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Shinobi Boot Camp

Go down 
+2
Alpha
Senjuzumaki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:15 pm

I suggest that each village that would like to participate have a type of organization that shinobi can join so that they may be trained in the art of war by jonin or higher.(Ideally for genin, but all may join.) They would learn things not taught in the academy as well as develop certain skills unique to each village. It would not be much like a boot camp but more like ANBU or ROOT. Thats my idea. You can tweak it from there if you take it into consideration..
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:52 pm

I love the Idea.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Cool, it'll be a good thing for getting ready for an upcoming war.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Yeah I agree we have all the main villages and one minor village currently so we need to make several system for each village root I would need help from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Like always, let me know what you need.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Yup, a good take on my idea Senju. For names.....I have a few ideas. But I also suggest that there be a few perks to joining these groups. Such as being paid for such a dangerous job? A couple of Ryo per week? Maybe a few extra stat points?
But to join you would need to have shown that you can handle yourself in battle and have decent RPing skill.
A name for the Genin who join this 'camp' could be Konin [Experienced Genin]? Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:44 pm

My thoughts exactly. Maybe a few qualifications before entering based on who is over it.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Yes, a number of posts?
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Yeah but not only that maybe decent RPing skill like you said or some sort of test or hazing of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 pm

So another form of the Chunin Exams? I like the sound of that. Somehow it would need to be unique. Say to pass you would have to kill one of the other people who were taking the exam?
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm

I agree with those ideas
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm

It would be akin to the Village Hidden in the Mist's Genin Exam. So it has been used in the Anime before. Also in the manga it is said that the Root Members would have to kill their classmates to pass. As a method of killing off all emotions.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:36 pm

As I have stated before, I am already plotting what Takigakure shall do. I'm working on it now ^^
Back to top Go down
http://hg-nextgeneration.forumotion.com
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 pm

That can work. Or maybe certain tests for different villages. Like some have to do that and some consist of passing a certain level mission or something.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 pm

'kay, that also means that we need a Raikage quickly to keep up with the other Villages. That also sounds good Senju, but as I said above, it will likely be up to Alpha and the Kages.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Still haven't decided on that? Ryo is making a charry right?
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 pm

He is, but there is still a long way to go before it is finished.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Well how about you choose a temporary?
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:51 pm

So about the Boot camp I would need help, let's not wait any longer and begin Now. Tell me when you all are ready ill Open a New tab and as we talk I add each village camp.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:54 pm

I'm Ready.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm

OK Let's focus on the main villages first. Let's think of names any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Blazing Sandz

Flash Flood

Flames Fury

Zap

Lightning Force

Shocking Force

Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Kumo....Gādingu kaminari Guarding Lightning.
Sept suggested it. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm

SandBlazer wrote:
Blazing Sandz

Flash Flood

Flames Fury

Zap

Lightning Force

Shocking Force

Point out the villages for example.

The hidden Leave Village: (Name Here)
The Hidden Lighting Village: (Name Here)

And so on so is easier for me.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 pm

I believe he meant for Flames Fury to be for the Leaf. I for one would suggest something to do with the will of fire for us.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Let's use Japanese names not English to make it more realistic
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Blessing Leaf ?

Flaming Guard

Flaming Garrison

Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:15 pm

We need to be more organize.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Ready.....and I have a few names....
Leaf: Hatameku ha [The fluttering leaf]
Sand: Mugen no sabaku [The endless Desert]
Mist: Tsumetai konton [The Formless Cold]
Earth: Kakureta kyōi [The Hidden Threat]

Last edited by Septimus Senju on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Septimus Senju wrote:
Ready.....and I have a few names....
Leaf: Hatameku ha [The fluttering leaf]
Sand: Mugen no sabaku [The endless Desert]
I love those names, Septimus I want you to be in charge of the names OK.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 pm

I like it. And if we use Sept's suggestion for Kumo thats three.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I edited to grab the rest.....we already know what lightning is called....but I have a second suggestion....Jōshō-ryoku[The Rising Force]
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeah, after the names we need to go inside details.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Yeah, I like the second name better.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:25 pm

OK now give a paragraph for each, explaining each one of them.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Leaf: Hatameku ha [The fluttering leaf]-Where the will of fire burns bright,

Purpose-This organization was made solely to serve the hokage/leaf village. In order to be accepted into it's ranks, one must show a certain amount of bravery and skill by attending and completing a high level mission. Those accepted learn the ways of war through grueling training and war scenarios. When members are trained to survive and protect, they are ready to serve their village.

Attire-The Hatameku ha wear plain white porcelain masks in order to conceal their identities. They also have standard uniforms consisting of black and gray armor, metal arm guards.They are usually seen wearing green coats with the Uzumaki symbol sketched on the back. A band is tied on their right arms with a different color referring to their division.(Red-Infantry, Blue-Tracking,Yellow-Interrogation.) They all carry katana.

Time Reversal Technique
Temporary Paralysis Technique
Generic Sealing Technique
More advanced jutsu are taught depending on which of the divisions a member is in.

Last edited by Senjuzumaki on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Sounds good to me. I don't have much time but I think you could put in a mention of some of the techniques they use....from those priests who use the Will of Fire as a Weapon?
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Cool, that makes them warrior\monks....kinda. For the others I'm happy to do one for Kumo...just not at the present moment, but be assured that I'll have a few ideas down for it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:12 am

Make a post with all of them explaining each one of them
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Earth: Kakureta kyōi [The Hidden Threat], as the name suggests this group specialize in the use of Doton Ninjutsu as a form of torture, espionage, Sabotage and demolitions. Using jutsu such as the Head Hunter jutsu for Assassination.
To be accepted one must first accept the Seal that is given to each member on their coronation day. This Seal will only activate if the user commands it. The Seal has ONE purpose, if a Member is captured he\she can activate the Seal which will swallow up the users chakra and convert it into a explosion. The Users body will be destroyed and will keep safe any secrets that other Villages might attempt to steal from the body.

The group wear a standard Jonin Flake Jacket that is specially designed and made for their activities. It is colored a mix of browns and grays to fit in with the rocky land-scape. As is tradition they also wear the typical ANBU masks to protect their families and loved ones.

[For a bonus I think the members of the group will get a discount on Doton Ninjutsu]
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Sand: Mugen no sabaku [The Endless Desert] Is possibly the strangest of all of different groups in the subdivision in the ABNU. The first is their clothing which is in effect rather special....below their outfits they are clad in a multitude of cloth wraps. A subtle hint at the Kings of old; how they would wrap themselves in bandages when they died. Although it is a hint at death the bandages themselves can be turned into an effective weapon. By running wind natured chakra through the bandages they can control and manipulate them. This can make the user a deadly adversary. The bandages hardness and cutting power is increased greatly under the effect of this jutsu. The only risk this jutsu poses to the user aside from chakra drainage, is the high likely hood that if the user uses to many of the bandages at once they can cut themselves open. Also the use of Futon Chakra is always counter-able by the use of Katon Ninjutsu. If a Katon Ninjutsu catches hold of one of the tendrils the user will run a high risk of being burnt alive.

They hold no particular philosophy in their group, they instead strive to be like the Fifth Kazekage Gaara, who was kind and compassionate while remaining indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Updated on the leaf above.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 pm

OK put them all together in one post. so is easier for me.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Leaf: Hatameku ha [The fluttering leaf]-Where the will of fire burns bright,

Purpose-This organization was made solely to serve the hokage/leaf village. In order to be accepted into it's ranks, one must show a certain amount of bravery and skill by attending and completing a high level mission. Those accepted learn the ways of war through grueling training and war scenarios. When members are trained to survive and protect, they are ready to serve their village.

Attire-The Hatameku ha wear plain white porcelain masks in order to conceal their identities. They also have standard uniforms consisting of black and gray armor, metal arm guards.They are usually seen wearing green coats with the Uzumaki symbol sketched on the back. A band is tied on their right arms with a different color referring to their division.(Red-Infantry, Blue-Tracking,Yellow-Interrogation.) They all carry katana.

Time Reversal Technique
Temporary Paralysis Technique
Generic Sealing Technique
More advanced jutsu are taught depending on which of the divisions a member is in.

Earth: Kakureta kyōi [The Hidden Threat], as the name suggests this group specialize in the use of Doton Ninjutsu as a form of torture, espionage, Sabotage and demolitions. Using jutsu such as the Head Hunter jutsu for Assassination.
To be accepted one must first accept the Seal that is given to each member on their coronation day. This Seal will only activate if the user commands it. The Seal has ONE purpose, if a Member is captured he\she can activate the Seal which will swallow up the users chakra and convert it into a explosion. The Users body will be destroyed and will keep safe any secrets that other Villages might attempt to steal from the body.

The group wear a standard Jonin Flake Jacket that is specially designed and made for their activities. It is colored a mix of browns and grays to fit in with the rocky land-scape. As is tradition they also wear the typical ANBU masks to protect their families and loved ones.

[For a bonus I think the members of the group will get a discount on Doton Ninjutsu]

Sand: Mugen no sabaku [The Endless Desert] Is possibly the strangest of all of different groups in the subdivision in the ABNU. The first is their clothing which is in effect rather special....below their outfits they are clad in a multitude of cloth wraps. A subtle hint at the Kings of old; how they would wrap themselves in bandages when they died. Although it is a hint at death the bandages themselves can be turned into an effective weapon. By running wind natured chakra through the bandages they can control and manipulate them. This can make the user a deadly adversary. The bandages hardness and cutting power is increased greatly under the effect of this jutsu. The only risk this jutsu poses to the user aside from chakra drainage, is the high likely hood that if the user uses to many of the bandages at once they can cut themselves open. Also the use of Futon Chakra is always counter-able by the use of Katon Ninjutsu. If a Katon Ninjutsu catches hold of one of the tendrils the user will run a high risk of being burnt alive.

They hold no particular philosophy in their group, they instead strive to be like the Fifth Kazekage Gaara, who was kind and compassionate while remaining indifferent.
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Boot Camp sounds dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 pm

More like ANBU. It's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:26 pm

we are missing Kumo and Kiri.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:26 pm

I was thinking Sept would do Kumo since its his village. I can do Kiri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinobi Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobi Boot Camp   Shinobi Boot Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobi Boot Camp
Page 1 of 1