Naruto Land
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Unknown-map
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinkuko

Chinkuko

Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.   Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:32 pm

:: Basic Information ::

Name: Kuuden Chinkuko
--Nicknames: Raiken
age 17
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Birth Date: July 29th
Blood Type: A
Weight: 96ibs
Height: 5'11
Village: Kumogakure

:: Character Looks and Personality ::

Appearance:
Head- Kuuden's hair is spiked up very long in the front, and a few spikes behind the front spikes, when wet it falls in his eyes/face. Kuuden has a habbit of Wearing a Bandana Headband, making his long hair cover the right half of his face, which he uses to cover a scare that goes through his eye, tho he still has sight in it.

Upper Body- Kuuden's Usual Appearence is a long black or White(Depending on mood) robe-like shirt, with a Golden Yellow armless vest that does not zip up. He has a Gauntlet on his wrist with four yellow Stones in it, each stone has the Lightning symbol painted in black on each stone, this gauntlet has 2 uses, making lightning style attacks more powerful and obsourbing lightning style attacks.

Lower Body- Kuuden wears a black or white(Depending on shirt color) pair of pants, that end rite about his shins. Below that, he wears a pair of Shin warmers (golden yellow). outside of his pants, Kuuden has a light brown robe like shorts that do not connect, on the outside of these, he has a golden yellow karate belt. Bellow his shin warmers, he has a Black pair of ninja shoes.

Attire:
When on Assassination Mission- A Normal Jounnin Vest, a Black mask. And a Headband that covers entire head

Regular- Head- Kuuden's hair is spiked up very long in the front, and a few spikes behind the front spikes, when wet it falls in his eyes/face. Kuuden has a habbit of Wearing a Bandana Headband, making his long hair cover the right half of his face, which he uses to cover a scare that goes through his eye, tho he still has sight in it.

Upper Body- Kuuden's Usual Appearence is a long black or White(Depending on mood) robe-like shirt, with a Golden Yellow armless vest that does not zip up. He has a Gauntlet on his wrist with four yellow Stones in it, each stone has the Lightning symbol painted in black on each stone, this gauntlet has 2 uses, making lightning style attacks more powerful and obsourbing lightning style attacks.

Lower Body- Kuuden wears a black or white(Depending on shirt color) pair of pants, that end rite about his shins. Below that, he wears a pair of Shin warmers (golden yellow). outside of his pants, Kuuden has a light brown robe like shorts that do not connect, on the outside of these, he has a golden yellow karate belt. Bellow his shin warmers, he has a Black pair of ninja shoes.

Personality:
Kuuden had always been an exploration type when he was younger, he was friends with everyone and tried to find an inner good in everyone, even people who hated him. At one point he thought his life was perfect, the world was at peice and everyone in his Village got along perfectly.

But all this changed during the 3rd Great Ninja War, He and his Father, Brother, Mother, Sister, and 2 Uncles were all Ninja for the Hidden Cloud Village, While on a Mission to secure a Lost Scroll, Kuuden and his brother were ambushed, during this time Kuuden did not know it, but he was a carier of his Clan's Wolf Transformation Technique. When he was ambushed he lost conciance and when he awoke all of the enemy were dead, but his brother had been killed also...

So now Kuuden kept to himself, rarely going out unless for a mission, and only associated himself with his Close family and Friends, The Raikage, and his comrades.

Nindo::
It's better to die one your feet then to live on your knees

:: Character Clan ::

Name of Clan: Chinkuko Clan
Clan Ability: Talk to Wolfs & A few members of the clan can Transform into a Wolf Warrior/Ninja
Relationship in Clan: Clan member
Character Ability: Can talk to wolfs easily, and is one of the few who has the Wolf Transformation ability, which he has no control over yet.

:: Character Weapons and jutsu ::

Kunai (15)
Shuriken (30)
Smoke Bomb (3)
Poison Bomb (1)
Paper Bomb (2)
Chakra Kunai (3)
String (40ft)
Lightning Gauntlet (1)

[list your jutsu genin C chunin B jonin A]
Wind-

Name-Ninpou Fuusajin (Dust Winds)
Rank- C
Description- User jumps in the air and Blows a Gust of wind from his/her mouth, creating a Ball of Dust/Dirt in the air that confuses the enemy.

Name- Kaze no dangan (Wind Bullets)
Rank- B
Description- User builds chakra in hands and then flattens palms and shoots out bullets of wind (made of Chakra) at the opponent

Name-Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Blade)
Rank- B
Description- User builds up chakra in hands until it is able to be seen and then uses it for hand-to-hand combat.

Name-Fuuton Renkuudan (Compressed Air Ball)
Rank- A
Description- User builds up a ball of Air/Wind, then compresses it to make it stronger and faster then sends it towards enemy fastly

Name-Dākubōru (Dark Ball a.k.a. Darksen)
Rank- AA
Description- User holds out their palm, and builds up Chakra in hands, like the Rasengan, but the ball is made into Darkness, not Chakra and is more powerful then the Rasengan and more powerful then Rasenshuriken.

Lightning-

Name- Nakigoe Thor (Thors Cry)
Rank- B
Description- User becomes one with Lightning, increasing speed and unleashing a devistating combo.

Name- Kaminari no shin'nyū
Rank- A
Description- This jutsu allows the user to shape lightning in a spear shape at the tip of the index and middle finger (The user's hand must be shapped as a Gun). The user may user both hands, may fire rapidly, and fire the 2 bolts of lightning by pushing the thumb down onto the pointer finger

Name- Rakurai (Lightning Strike)
Rank- AA
Description- This ninjutsu let's you summon 5 large rods with a metal intrument on top of each of them (kind of like prongs). When the prongs start to spin around, it means it's about to get struck by lighting. When the prongs are struck by lighting, it starts to glow blue. The prongs then aim at your opponent and releases a giant bolt of lighting. If your opponent gets struck by each lighting bolt, it's a determined kill (depending on where he/she gets hit).

Name- Ookami no rakurai (Wolf Lightning Strike)
Rank- A
Description- From the clouds above, the user may summon a pack of Lightning Wolfs witch Attack your opponent and may only be destroyed if hit by a water attack (Lightning Storm NOT needed, and must be destroyed by an ATTACK, not just water)

Name- Shin no kaminari yari (True Lightning Sphere)
Rank- AA
Description- User flattens Palm and builds Chakra up in hands, after enough chakra is built up, the user can then shoot countless bolts of lightning towards a single enemy or a group of enemys.

Genjutsu-

Name- Tanuki Neiri no Jutsu (Forced Sleep)
Rank- B
Description- User makes a hand seal and targets and enemy, then that person falls asleep (not of their own free will). You do not have to make contact for this to work, Your body releases a bit of chakra in the air which makes you fall asleep. The only way to avoid this Jutsu is using Release.

Character History and RP Sample

History:
Summory:
Kuuden had always been an exploration type when he was younger, he was friends with everyone and tried to find an inner good in everyone, even people who hated him. At one point he thought his life was perfect, the world was at peice and everyone in his Village got along perfectly.

But all this changed during the 3rd Great Ninja War, He and his Father, Brother, Mother, Sister, and 2 Uncles were all Ninja for the Hidden Cloud Village, While on a Mission to secure a Lost Scroll, Kuuden and his brother were ambushed, during this time Kuuden did not know it, but he was a carier of his Clan's Wolf Transformation Technique. When he was ambushed he lost conciance and when he awoke all of the enemy were dead, but his brother had been killed also...

So now Kuuden kept to himself, rarely going out unless for a mission, and only associated himself with his Close family and Friends, The Raikage, and his comrades.

Arks-
Gennin-
After Kuuden got out of the Ninja Academy, he was assigned to team 6, He was on a Team with his Brother and his Best friend from the Academy. Their Sensei was tough, and in his 15 Years of being a ninja, only 3 teams had passed his test, the other 12 teams had been sent back to the academy. Kuuden and his brother had a special Double-team move that had worked everytime it had been attempted. The move was, Kuuden would make a distraction by running straight up the middle, throwing Kunai and Shuriken to get the enemy's Attention. Then Kuuden would use Kage Bushin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) and create 2 Clones, these clones would run in different movements around the enemy to confuse him on who the real one was, striking him several times while doing so. Kuuden's brother would then jump from his hiding spot and throw several kunai, he alloud his other teamate to do so also, they would both use Shuriken Kage Bushin Jutsu (Shuriken Shadow Clone). Which would Make sollid clones of each Shuriken thrown and would send each Shuriken spiraling towards the enemy.

After Kuuden's brother had done so, Him and his two clones would jump 10 ft. backwards, out of the range of the jutsu, then after the Shuriken struck the enemy, Kuuden and his clones would pull their Katana from it's holder and jump in the air then down to make the final Blow on their enemy. But in this case the clones kept the Katanas at his throught, then took the bells from him. After being shown this, their Sensai passed them asap and sent them to the Chunnin Exams, Which they would pass with flying colors.

Chunnin-
After taking the Chunnin Exams, Kuuden accepted several Dangerous missions that even Jounnin were hesitant on accepting, and he completed them without a scratch. He had accepted an Assassination Mission to Assassinate the Hidden Sand's Kazekage, but they were ambushed halfway into the Hidden sand Village, After fighting a long battle and injuring and arm, and killing 6 Sand Chunnin/Jounnin, Kuuden lost conciancness and when he gained concianceness he realized that there was a huge crater, with several Sand Ninja and Anbu and even the Kazekage lay dead, and his brother lay dieing next to him. He grabbed his brother's head and layed him in his lap, he asked what had happend, but his brother could not reply, he only said "Brother, all of my life i've looked up to you, you are my hero and i've loved you ever since I could remember, it's an honor to die at your side brother..." He then let out his final breath. Kuuden then began to cry, screaming in hatred. He then realized, HE had killed his brother, because he was one of the Few Carriers of the Clan's Wolf Transformation, and he had lost control of it killing the Kazekage, and his brother.

Returning home, he reported to the Raikage, informing him that the mission was done and the Cloud had suffered only 1 casualty, his brother. The Raikage understood at the lose of such a valuable ninja and decided to promote Kuuden to Jounin. After being promoted to Jounnin, Kuuden did mostly Solo missions, mostly Track and Retrieve, and Assassinations. He only did Squad missions when the Village needed him to.

Jonnin:
After being Promoted to Jonnin, Kuuden Kept to himself mostly, talking only to his Raikage, the Cloud Anbu, and his closest Comrades, and sometimes his family. He had a Deep hatred for the Hidden Sand, he felt that they were the reason his brother died, because they drove him to his Wolf Transformation, where he had NO control over his body. He wanted to Destroy the Sand, and any Village that protected it or dared to Ally with it, even if it ment leaving his own village, which he did not want to do. He had received word from the Raikage that the Akatsuki was trying to get a Rogue Cloud ninja to join them, seeming as they had none, but Kuuden wouldnt let it come to joining the Akatsuki, not at this momnet at least...

RP Sample
Kuuden awoke from his bed early in the morning. He had gotten very little sleep overnight, dosing on and off. He rose up to feel a pain in his chest, he realized it was his scar from The battle when he killed the Kazekage. He lowered his feet to the ground and leaned over, he stayed there for a few moments then stood up from his position. He walked into his bathroom and stared in the mirror, leaning over the sink. He started to breathe heavily. He then felt a feeling in his throught and he rushed to the toilet. He became sick. He waited to see if more would come, after knowing it was over, he rose. He walked to the sink and washed out his mouth.

After washing his mouth out, Kuuden walked to his dresser and pulled out his drer. He took out his daily Outfit and began getting dressed. After puting everything on, he walked into a small dark room next to his kitchen. He lit a match, then seeing a Golden yellow chest on a post. He walked towards it and open to see what was inside. He grabbed a Article of clothing which belongs to his wrist, it would have 4 yellow stones around it, all with a Black lettering, symbolizing the word "Lightning". He would put it on his wrist and look at a picture of his brother, he smiled. He then walked out his front door, to the Raikage office to receive his daily mission.

Last edited by Chinkuko on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko

Chinkuko

PostSubject: Re: Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.   Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.   Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:28 pm

1. Attire is the clothing you wear

Quote :
Genjutsu-

Name- Tanuki Neiri no Jutsu (Forced Sleep)
Rank- B
Description- User makes a hand seal and targets and enemy, then that person falls asleep (not of their own free will)
2.Explain more please. Can it be dodged? Do you have to touch the opponent?
3. You need an RP sample
4. What are your elemental Affinities? I cannot check the jutsu without them.
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko

Chinkuko

PostSubject: Re: Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.   Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:57 pm

/Edited
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.   Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:54 am

Elemental Affinities?
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.   Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:16 am

His affinities are obviously kuton and raiton. Approved
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.   Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:01 am

Well...congratulations. You can now rp. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Chinkuko

Chinkuko

PostSubject: Re: Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.   Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:08 pm

sorry i didnt know where to put it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.   Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuuden Chinkuko W.I.P.
Page 1 of 1