Naruto Land
Kai Inuzuka Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Kai Inuzuka Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Kai Inuzuka Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Kai Inuzuka Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Kai Inuzuka Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Kai Inuzuka Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Kai Inuzuka Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Kai Inuzuka Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Kai Inuzuka Unknown-map
Kai Inuzuka Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Kai Inuzuka 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Kai Inuzuka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Kyo

Kai Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Kai Inuzuka   Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:03 am

:: Basic Information ::

Name:Kai
--Nicknames:
Zodiac Sign:
Birth Date:16th aug (15 years old)
Blood Type: -O
Weight:112lb
Height:5ft9
Village: Ex-Leaf

:: Character Looks and Personality ::

Appearance:

Kai Inuzuka Nhp_in10

Attire: Kai, Does not wear normal shinobi clothing, This is simply because he can not afford to due to him only escaping his prison, He wears the stolen clothes he has which consists of Blue denim jeans and black sandals a small tight vest which shows of his muscular torso which is then helped by a brown waist coat, Bandages cover his arms while gloves cover his hands, Ontop of his head is a small bandanna and on his face are the inuzuka markings

Personality:

He is usually a kind and reserved person who dislikes fighting, and because of that he is often underestimated by those who do not know of him. He possesses great courage and strength but does not care to show it off like some do. Despite his strength and courage, Kai still behaves rather Child like out of the battles and often humbles himself around his rivals and friends. Kai is quite friendly, and many of his rivals have become friends of his though they won't hesitate to fight against him.

While he is kind and reserved outside of the battles once in the fight Kai will not hesitate to fight with everything he has and kill his enemy. Kai loves taking the lives of his enemies tho respects them by letting them know how challenging they were to defeat, he cares about money and once killing an opponent will take there bodies and sell them,

:: Character Clan ::

Name of Clan: Inuzuka
Clan Ability: Combination jutsu
Relationship in Clan: Son of the leading Inuzuka
Character Ability:

Being part of the Inuzuka clan the young genin has attained a strong sense of smell much like that of a dog's his speed has also increased dramaticly due to the clan training, He himself had not focused upon a nature to begin with but later was trained in the earth element, Due to his enhanced abilities he is a verty capable sensory ninja being able to detect ninja when there no were near him, His partner Toru has a similar personality, Kind and caring,

:: Character Weapons and jutsu ::

10 Shuriken
10 Kunai
15m Wire
5 Smoke bombs
1 light bomb

JUTSU

Spoiler:

Character History and RP Sample

History:

Hello (Arc One)

The Sixtneenth of Augaust, A Splendid day, Why you may ask, Becuase that day was the day that i was born, Yes me a young male born into the Inuzuka clan,

Ninken

My names Kai and im 6 year's old, Im going to be starting at the academy for ninja's in a few week's so my parents are taking me to get my very own ninken, We travelled for an hour untill we reached our clans breeding facility, It was here that every inuzuka gained the trust of there ninken, I was'nt allowed to speak here, The ninken had to seee me before hearing me, We walked in and there were hundreds of puppies running around, But none of them showed any interest in my family, We walked forward a little more still nothing, It was upsetting, So after three hours we turned around to leave and from behind us bounded a little puppy, It was white in colour with a light shade of brown, I took the scarf from around my kneck opening my arms as it bounded into them, It was gorgeous, There was a sudden warm feeling in my heart the bond was created, I wrapped my scarf lightly around the dog's kneck, My father took the puppy from me and checked its genitals

"Female he said"

"Female, Im going to name you Toru"

The small puppy barked, Kyo took this as a sign she liked her name,

(Academy)

A few weeks after getting my puppy i began at the academy, It was slightly boring tho Toru seemed to be amazed at everythign the lecturer said, It was cute, We began learning ninjutsu ontop of that i began learning jutsu which were used by Toru and myself, The academy was only a few year's long and soon enough all of us had easily graduated becoming Genin, When i returned home that day i couldnt help but release all of my excitement, My parents were over the moon hugging me when i told them the new's, They decided to through a large party to congratulate me in becoming a shinobi of the leaf village, The party was spectacular ballon's that looked like my face, All of my class mates were there having fun, There was dancing and singing, Toru definatly enjoyed herself as she jumped form everyone barking with joy, You see i couldnt have done it without her, She was the most intilligent being ever and she was mine, I could not believe i had been that lucky, That i had the best partner, I would also never be alone and that i was thankful for, The party began to die down as all the other genin and there parents left until it was only my family and Toru, We walked down the road toward's our lovely house hand in hand, Toru asleep in my jacket, She was beautiful dreaming probably of doggy treats, her personalitly was definatly magical.

(Genin)

As a Genin i was tasked with mission's Tho they were not important, Not life or death infact my missions were mostly clean the gardens FIND MY CAT, Rub my back, Eat this it might be poisoned, MOW MY BLOODY LAWN, they were useless missions that needed nothing important, No special qaulities nothing infact, They could have been done by anyone with no ninja skill what so ever, The old fat lady could have found her F***ing cat but no she had to make me look for it, She could have mown her own lawn but no i had to do it, the money was crap and all i had to show for my day's work was muddy trouser's, It was uselss to think anything special would happen to me

(Darkness)

At the age of fifteen having served as a genin for a while the chuunin exams finally came, We were all very excited about taking them, Tho on that night, Something awful happened, I was abducted along with Toru and one other genin, We had no clue who our captors were but bags were shoved upon our heads blinding us, Now im stuck in a cell somewere unable to leave but im working on our escape plan isnt that right Toru

"Yarp"

RP Sample:

I was so hungry, Our captor's had'nt fed us for a few day's now but i couldnt moan i had to coserve what chakra i had so i could break out of this dump,With a slow sigh i looked at Toru who for not eating seemed healthy and cheerful, Did she know something that we did'nt, She barked softly warning me of someone coming, A small clang was heard as one door opened and then a male was standing infront of our cage, He held a plastic tray filled with gunk, food, He slid it under the door and walked away, Toru and i couldnt help but jump at the food licking the tray rapidly, It was disgusting looking but tasted great, Well rocks taste great when you havent eaten in day's, Ok it was time , Toru and i stood at the back of the cage smiling, We ran and jumped twisting slightly in the air before we became to massive drill like creatures spinning through the air, We collided with the wall easily tearing it down, We were free, I grabbed Toru and we ran through the rocky path untill we were in the shelter of the lush green forest, I couldnt help but sigh as we escaped, My old life was gone, Probably thought to be dead the search would be called off that is if there was one, Not only that but i seemed to have lost my old personality the warm carefree one, Now i seemed cold i felt cold, As if my heart stopped, I wanted to hurt people, Everyone, Was this the result of freedom,

Last edited by Kyo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Kai Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai Inuzuka   Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:08 am

Kyo wrote:

Name:Kyo
--Nicknames:
Zodiac Sign:

Appearance:

Kai Inuzuka Nhp_in10

Attire: Kyo, Does not wear normal shinobi clothing, This is simply because he can not afford to due to him only escaping his prison, He wears the stolen clothes he has which consists of Blue denim jeans and black sandals a small tight vest which shows of his muscular torso which is then helped by a brown waist coat, Bandages cover his arms while gloves cover his hands, Ontop of his head is a small bandanna and on his face are the inuzuka markings

Personality:

He is usually a kind and reserved person who dislikes fighting, and because of that he is often underestimated by those who do not know of him. He possesses great courage and strength but does not care to show it off like some do. Despite his strength and courage, Kyo still behaves rather Child like out of the battles and often humbles himself around his rivals and friends. Kyo is quite friendly, and many of his rivals have become friends of his though they won't hesitate to fight against him.

While he is kind and reserved outside of the battles once in the fight Kyo will not hesitate to fight with everything he has and kill his enemy. Kyo loves taking the lives of his enemies tho respects them by letting them know how challenging they were to defeat, he cares about money and once killing an opponent will take there bodies and sell them,

Character Ability:

Being part of the Inuzuka clan the young genin has attained a strong sense of smell much like that of a dog's his speed has also increased dramaticly due to the clan training, He himself had not focused upon a nature to begin with but later was trained in the earth element, Due to his enhanced abilities he is a verty capable sensory ninja being able to detect ninja when there no were near him, His partner Toru has a similar personality, Kind and caring,

10 Shuriken
10 Kunai
15m Wire
5 Smoke bombs
1 light bomb

Body Replacement Technique
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach using the Body Flicker Technique, the moment an attack hits. This creates an optical illusion, making the enemy think the attack was successful. The user can then use this confusion to escape or launch a counter-attack. Exploding tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise.

Rope Escape Technique
A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up. How this is done is unknown.

Clone Technique
This technique creates intangible copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.)

Transformation Technique
This jutsu allows the user to transform either themselves or another object into the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konohagakure Ninja Academy, and most shinobi know this jutsu. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts mental strain on an inexperienced ninja. Thus the best way to determine if it is indeed a transformation is to cause this strain upon the user; though this is of course not always successful.

D- Ranked
Beast Human Clone
A modified version/mix of a Transformation Technique and a clone technique, this jutsu, unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the jutsu can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation

Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great.

Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
A ninjutsu where the user conceals themselves underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack. This technique was originally used for torture, by cutting into the enemy's neck.

Haze Clone Technique
At first glance it seems like a regular Clone Technique, but the Haze Clone uses a cunning trap to lure out the enemy. Using this technique together with the Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique, the enemy is led to believe that the real body is among the clones. As the Haze Clones are not physically real, the attack will just pass through them. While attention is drawn to the clones, the real body attacks from the blind spot. During the illusion and resulting chaos, the enemy, who is caught up in the technique, can be easily defeated.

Four Legs Technique
This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes to the user. By enveloping their entire body in chakra and moving on all fours, they can obtain high speed movement and reflexes like that of a wild animal.

Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth, their finger and toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes also become more wild with their pupils becoming slits.

When under the effects of this jutsu, an Inuzuka will display great feats of physical strength, speed, and endurance. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious "hit-and-run" tactics that the clan is well known for, leaving the enemy barely anytime to launch a counter attack.

Piercing Fang
The user spins at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The damage it can inflict on a human target can be extremely damaging, as it can readily tear through thick tree branches and chakra reinforced earth wall; all of which with a radius thicker than the user itself.[2][3]

This attack is done alone but it can be done with a partner, making it more effective.

Temporary Paralysis Jutsu
A technique for physical restraint, quite as if the opponent had been tied in invisible steel ropes. This is a basic ninjutsu usable even by Genin, but its intensity will vary greatly according to the user's level. In addition, depending on the user, the technique can be cast on every target at once, and won't fail a shinobi during his missions. This debilitates the victim for a short period of time, which allows the user to either strike again or, in some cases, take the target into custody.

Fūka can execute this jutsu by simply looking into her victim's eyes, showing how much precision in chakra control she must have and giving her the metaphorical connection to Medusa.

Mist Servant Technique
This genjutsu creates eerie black ninja illusions, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and corner the enemy. Their movements are slow, but when attacked they multiply, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. Kunai are added to this technique, by throwing them to match illusions movement, making them seem real. As the clones continue to multipy, the victim will eventually be worn down.

C-Rank
Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique
This jutsu changes the appearance of a nearby object or area in order to disorient the opponent.

Duel Piercing Fang
The user and his partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone, although it is less effective.

Earth Release: Hiding Like A Mole
This technique changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy.[2][3][4] One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach.

Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This jutsu is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area.[2] This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

Earth Release Underground Submarine Voyage
After sinking underground by turning it into to fluid, the user can close in on the enemy with high speed, by swimming underground. Since under ground is a blind spot the target has no warning, allowing the user to launch a surprise attack. By using this technique in conjunction with a weapon, it also gains great effect as an "assault ninjutsu".

History:

Hello (Arc One)

The Sixtneenth of Augaust, A Splendid day, Why you may ask, Becuase that day was the day that i was born, Yes me a young male born into the Inuzuka clan,

Ninken

My names Kyo and im 6 year's old, Im going to be starting at the academy for ninja's in a few week's so my parents are taking me to get my very own ninken, We travelled for an hour untill we reached our clans breeding facility, It was here that every inuzuka gained the trust of there ninken, I was'nt allowed to speak here, The ninken had to seee me before hearing me, We walked in and there were hundreds of puppies running around, But none of them showed any interest in my family, We walked forward a little more still nothing, It was upsetting, So after three hours we turned around to leave and from behind us bounded a little puppy, It was white in colour with a light shade of brown, I took the scarf from around my kneck opening my arms as it bounded into them, It was gorgeous, There was a sudden warm feeling in my heart the bond was created, I wrapped my scarf lightly around the dog's kneck, My father took the puppy from me and checked its genitals

"Female he said"

(Academy)

A few weeks after getting my puppy i began at the academy, It was slightly boring tho Toru seemed to be amazed at everythign the lecturer said, It was cute, We began learning ninjutsu ontop of that i began learning jutsu which were used by Toru and myself, The academy was onyl a few year's long and soon enough all of us had easily graduated becoming Genin,

(Darkness)

At the age of fifteen having served as a genin for a while the chuunin exams finally came, We were all very excited about taking them, Tho on that night, Something awful happened, I was abducted along with Toru and one other genin, We had no clue who our captors were but bags were shoved upon our heads blinding us, Now im stuck in a cell somewere unable to leave but im working on our escape plan isnt that right Toru

"Yarp"

RP Sample:

I was so hungry, Our captor's had'nt fed us for a few day's now but i couldnt moan i had to coserve what chakra i had so i could break out of this dump,With a slow sigh i looked at Toru who for not eating seemed healthy and cheerful, Did she know something that we did'nt, She barked softly warning me of someone coming, A small clang was heard as one door opened and then a male was standing infront of our cage, He held a plastic tray filled with gunk, food, He slid it under the door and walked away, Toru and i couldnt help but jump at the food licking the tray rapidly, It was disgusting looking but tasted great, Well rocks taste great when you havent eaten in day's, Ok it was time , Toru and i stood at the back of the cage smiling, We ran and jumped twisting slightly in the air before we became to massive drill like creatures spinning through the air, We collided with the wall easily tearing it down, We were free, I grabbed Toru and we ran through the rocky path untill we were in the shelter of the lush green forest

Arrow The system is currently been updated , once done I will allow the greater ranks mean time we only have genin slots Open. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Alpha

Alpha

Kai Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai Inuzuka   Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:21 am

Updated add 150 more words to history.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Kai Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai Inuzuka   Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:29 am

Kyo wrote:

Name:Kai
--Nicknames:
Zodiac Sign:

Appearance:

Kai Inuzuka Nhp_in10

Attire: Kai, Does not wear normal shinobi clothing, This is simply because he can not afford to due to him only escaping his prison, He wears the stolen clothes he has which consists of Blue denim jeans and black sandals a small tight vest which shows of his muscular torso which is then helped by a brown waist coat, Bandages cover his arms while gloves cover his hands, Ontop of his head is a small bandanna and on his face are the inuzuka markings

Personality:

He is usually a kind and reserved person who dislikes fighting, and because of that he is often underestimated by those who do not know of him. He possesses great courage and strength but does not care to show it off like some do. Despite his strength and courage, Kai still behaves rather Child like out of the battles and often humbles himself around his rivals and friends. Kai is quite friendly, and many of his rivals have become friends of his though they won't hesitate to fight against him.

While he is kind and reserved outside of the battles once in the fight Kai will not hesitate to fight with everything he has and kill his enemy. Kai loves taking the lives of his enemies tho respects them by letting them know how challenging they were to defeat, he cares about money and once killing an opponent will take there bodies and sell them,

Character Ability:

10 Shuriken
10 Kunai
15m Wire
5 Smoke bombs
1 light bomb

JUTSU

Spoiler:

History:

Hello (Arc One)

Ninken

My names Kai and im 6 year's old, Im going to be starting at the academy for ninja's in a few week's so my parents are taking me to get my very own ninken, We travelled for an hour untill we reached our clans breeding facility, It was here that every inuzuka gained the trust of there ninken, I was'nt allowed to speak here, The ninken had to seee me before hearing me, We walked in and there were hundreds of puppies running around, But none of them showed any interest in my family, We walked forward a little more still nothing, It was upsetting, So after three hours we turned around to leave and from behind us bounded a little puppy, It was white in colour with a light shade of brown, I took the scarf from around my kneck opening my arms as it bounded into them, It was gorgeous, There was a sudden warm feeling in my heart the bond was created, I wrapped my scarf lightly around the dog's kneck, My father took the puppy from me and checked its genitals

"Female he said"

(Academy)

A few weeks after getting my puppy i began at the academy, It was slightly boring tho Toru seemed to be amazed at everythign the lecturer said, It was cute, We began learning ninjutsu ontop of that i began learning jutsu which were used by Toru and myself, The academy was only a few year's long and soon enough all of us had easily graduated becoming Genin, When i returned home that day i couldnt help but release all of my excitement, My parents were over the moon hugging me when i told them the new's, They decided to through a large party to congratulate me in becoming a shinobi of the leaf village, The party was spectacular ballon's that looked like my face, All of my class mates were there having fun, There was dancing and singing, Toru definatly enjoyed herself as she jumped form everyone barking with joy, You see i couldnt have done it without her, She was the most intilligent being ever and she was mine, I could not believe i had been that lucky, That i had the best partner, I would also never be alone and that i was thankful for, The party began to die down as all the other genin and there parents left until it was only my family and Toru, We walked down the road toward's our lovely house hand in hand, Toru asleep in my jacket, She was beautiful dreaming probably of doggy treats, her personalitly was definatly magical.

(Genin)

As a Genin i was tasked with mission's Tho they were not important, Not life or death infact my missions were mostly clean the gardens FIND MY CAT, Rub my back, Eat this it might be poisoned, MOW MY BLOODY LAWN, they were useless missions that needed nothing important, No special qaulities nothing infact, They could have been done by anyone with no ninja skill what so ever, The old fat lady could have found her F***ing cat but no she had to make me look for it, She could have mown her own lawn but no i had to do it, the money was crap and all i had to show for my day's work was muddy trouser's, It was uselss to think anything special would happen to me

(Darkness)

"Yarp"

RP Sample:

I was so hungry, Our captor's had'nt fed us for a few day's now but i couldnt moan i had to coserve what chakra i had so i could break out of this dump,With a slow sigh i looked at Toru who for not eating seemed healthy and cheerful, Did she know something that we did'nt, She barked softly warning me of someone coming, A small clang was heard as one door opened and then a male was standing infront of our cage, He held a plastic tray filled with gunk, food, He slid it under the door and walked away, Toru and i couldnt help but jump at the food licking the tray rapidly, It was disgusting looking but tasted great, Well rocks taste great when you havent eaten in day's, Ok it was time , Toru and i stood at the back of the cage smiling, We ran and jumped twisting slightly in the air before we became to massive drill like creatures spinning through the air, We collided with the wall easily tearing it down, We were free, I grabbed Toru and we ran through the rocky path untill we were in the shelter of the lush green forest, I couldnt help but sigh as we escaped, My old life was gone, Probably thought to be dead the search would be called off that is if there was one, Not only that but i seemed to have lost my old personality the warm carefree one, Now i seemed cold i felt cold, As if my heart stopped, I wanted to hurt people, Everyone, Was this the result of freedom,

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai Inuzuka   Kai Inuzuka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai Inuzuka
Page 1 of 1