Naruto Land
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Unknown-map
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Village Status [ Apply for Kage] 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Village Status [ Apply for Kage]

Go down 
+2
Gin
Alpha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Empty
PostSubject: Village Status [ Apply for Kage]   Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Konohagakure

Spoiler:

Iwagakure

Spoiler:

Kumogakure

Spoiler:

Kirigakure

Spoiler:

Sunagakure

Spoiler:

Apply for Kage/CO-kage Template

Code:

[u]Name:[/u]
[u]RP Sample:[/u]

I agree that I will post at least 400 words or more anytime i Role play , i also agree to be online at least 30 minutes every day , I also Agree to keep the village active and make many events so my villager can have fun an be active.

Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Gin

Gin

PostSubject: Re: Village Status [ Apply for Kage]   Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Name: Ichimaru, Gin
RP Sample: Roxas could do nothing but watch as both of his ANBU Black Ops guards were incinerated in a flurry of explosive power. The red of the explosion flashed and glared across the front of his eyes, though he was not close enough to have been effected by it's power, he had to make sure there was nothing else. Often someone would notice this to be a moment of mental weakness and attack while the Kazekage was busy with his dead comrades but Roxas was different, oh so very different. His mind was completely set on the over-all attack rather than the fact that these two idiots had died trying to miserably protect him. With a quick drop to the ground and a clap of his hands he rammed the palms of his hands into the wooden material of the floor beneath him.

The floor suddenly extended and interlocked into a dome-like defense that completely surrounded his person. With a mere few thunks Roxas realized that this had been the logical solution after all. 'Someone is trying to kill me.' he muttered, understanding that what had almost burrowed into his wooden defense were actually multiple metal projectiles. Quite possibly kunai or senbon, the usual thrown weaponry of an assassin. He sighed, his suspicions were slowly becoming confirmed in his mind as he waited a few seconds. With his hands still against the ground his defense retreated back into the panels of the wooden floor, allowing Roxas a clear view of his opponent. The weaponry projectiles that had been lodged into his defense had also been taken beneath the floor.

If she so happened to release the poison it would most likely release into the room below them, though the Kazekage still had little to no idea that they had been poisoned in the first place. He could also not say for sure that this person could even be a user of poisonous weaponry. His eyes glared at the female assassin whom he now knew to be his opponent. Not only had she lied to him and known about the explosive tags on the door knob without anyone else realizing it, but she had also touched one of the ANBU on the back when she had supposedly 'tripped'. If she truly did hold the awareness of someone able to notice minor details like the explosive notes would she not be able to keep herself from stumbling over like a drunken lunatic?

Everything was beginning to form together in his mind, he knew exactly what her plan had been. She acted as a member of the Hidden Mist's ANBU black ops in order to get his mental guard lowered at least a little before pulling those seductive actions that she seemed not too fond of. Those were the icing on the cake because they had Roxas almost completely hypnotized into believing her. She would then use the explosive tags to take out his guards then try to take him by surprise with those projectiles while he was distracted. All of it was quite a clever plan, especially telling him about the explosive notes and how it was a trap to trick him into trusting her... He sighed at all of this, it had taken him mere seconds to run all of this through his head, he was quite the genius after all. An analyst, a tactician, that is why he was so confused to have been out-witted by this rogue for so long.

With a small step forward his arm suddenly began to shift and shimmer as Roxas transmuted the molecular level of the carbon within the skin of his arm. It was gradually hardening into a material as tough as even titanium steel. "Who the hell are you and how did you ever think you'd win against me?" he asked her rather aggressively, his fist clenching and his arm flexing as he prepared for his strike. He planned to fight this rogue with a true ninja art, the art of hand-to-hand taijutsu. Some really disliked using taijutsu due to the fact that it was limited to short-range but that was exactly it's strength as well. If one possessed the incredible speed and strength to utilize taijutsu to it's fullest potential it was nearly unbeatable.

Of course he always had alchemy as a back-up plan, after all, alchemy always came in handy if he needed to use some long-range combat; however, this time he would likely just use taijutsu and minor close-range alchemy, he did not really see this woman as a great threat for she had even gone as far as screwing up her chance at a surprise attack. Actually, a surprise attack was the only way he could think of that anyone would be able to beat him with. After all, once his mind was completely on the topic at hand it was nearly impossible to trick him. His eyes narrowed in sheer contempt as he eyed the beauitful woman, she really was a sight for sore eyes but he couldn't just linger on a pretty face with an ugly heart. After all, he did love someone else anyway. Aurora... He was fighting for her and to see her one more time, at least. He could not die here and he could not die now.

He waited only seconds for her reply, he honestly didn't care what she had to say for herself. His very image merely flickered transparently as he kicked forward, becoming a mere flurry of blackness, due to his clothing and hair as he shot forward using his speed as a variable. When he got within a mere two meters of the Missing Ninja he kicked to the side and lunged a solid punch with his carbonized arm, aiming at her neck. With the strength and speed put behind it it could potientally knock her head clean off of her shoulders. However, there was also the possibility of her attempting to block it, though it would not make too much of a difference anyway on account of both his strength and titanium alloy skin working in conjunction to make the ultimate punch.

(The above is just a copy and paste from what my average posts tend to be like.)

I agree that I will post at least 600 words or more anytime i Role play , i also agree to be online at least 60 minutes every day , I also Agree to keep the village active and make many events so my villager can have fun an be active.

I would like to apply for the Kirigakure Mizukage position. I feel that I am well-qualified and experienced and I am willing to change my WiP application to accommodate this change in character. I also edited the promise above slightly as I can do more than requested. Probably more than I put. Thank you for taking the time to consider me for this position. ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://josh-morris.com/
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: Village Status [ Apply for Kage]   Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Name: Zenaku Senju
RP Sample:

The morning darkness broke with sunrise on a cool fall day. The clouds overhead began to build up making the appearance of a dark winter day. Although the sun rose the cloud buildup blocked it from site as the humidity in the air continued to rise as it began to lightly rain. Zen was preparing his ceremonial funeral attire as he remembered his friends Daichi and Maiyu.

Thoughts ran though his head of what it was like when they all were young genin struggling with basic academy jutsu. Zen was always one step ahead of Daichi which usually meant that Zen was the first one to get into trouble. It was Daichi that was the level headed one of the two and Zen would forever be denied the company of his friend. He remembered the day when a young Kunoichi by the name of Maiyu entered the academy. All the guys looked her way because she had a child like innocent nature to her but out of everyone she took to Daichi the most.

As time went by Zen recalled how they were all trained initially by Shodaime Hokage. The training was bitter but it was well worth it. It was around that time that Maiyu developed her love of animals. Daichi focused more on Katon manipulation during that time. Back then he could barely make a flame stay for more than a few seconds. He was determined to get it right and practiced everyday.

After much training we were allowed to partake in the chuunin exams as a three person team. We felt superior to everyone else as we were the only ones chosen to be directly trained by the hokage. With each of our unique abilities we all made chuunin no problem. But that was the problem. Given our prowess and skills we were seperated as a group. Maiyu and Daichi remained in the village as Zen was sent for special training.

Years went by before Zen finally made it back to the village as a Sannin of konoha. The last time that Zen saw his friend Daichi was at the funeral of Shodaime Hokage and when he was named Nidaime Hokage. Zen ran a hand through his hair about all the times he missed and at the fact that sources told him that Maiyu had been considered dead as well though no body had been found. As Zen thought of all these things someone knocked at the door.

It was an older person with white vibrant hair. A man who's legs lightly wobbled as he walked with a cane. Lord Zenaku, it's time.Rising up from his chair he puts on the Hokage robes and walks out of the building. As he makes his way down the front stairs he looks up to see various shinobi lined up ready for the procession. Zen took up the position directly behind the coffin of Daichi and Maiyu as he signals for the march to begin.

The streets were flooded with villagers and shinobi weeping with sorrow as the clouds began to grow darker and a light rain began. Everyones faces appear to be tearing up whether they were actually crying or not. The parade like line of people snaked through the streets of konoha as the Anbu were on double guard around the village in case of emergency. As they made the final turn to the gravesite Zen raises his hand gracefully as everyone comes to a halt.

Looking around it seemed that everyone was wearing black in honor of he who had run and protected the village. Six shinobi rose and took the coffins to an open area in the ground and rested them both on large stones. Zen rises and walks over to a stone and stands on it addressing the people. He stands there until a silence rushes over the crowd of people.

Taking a deep sigh he finally speaks loud enough so everyone can hear. We have come here to show honor and remembrance to those whom we care about. The Hokage Daichi Akutabi and his girlfriend Maiyu. It's never easy parting with loved ones but we need to all remember what they left each and every one of us. They left memories and examples to follow. We're all taught by what we endure but death will at one point or another come to us all. All i'll say is that i pray that all are able to say what can be said of both these shinobi. That you lived with honor!.

With those words Zen nods to the shinobi to lower the coffins in the ground. Through the weeping and sorrow of all in attendance they walk past the murals to pay their respects. As the last person walks by leaving flowers behind Zen watches as a heavy stone piece is placed over both their graves as the people disperse.

Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Gisant_IV_by_Drusila333

Looking upon the grave Zenaku lingers for a second saying one last silent goodbye before turning away to try and fill the shoes of his friends Daichi and Maiyu. He hopes that he can live the life of a true shinobi just like them.

I agree that I will post at least 400 words or more anytime i Role play , i also agree to be online at least 30 minutes every day , I also Agree to keep the village active and make many events so my villager can have fun an be active.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Village Status [ Apply for Kage]   Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Gin wrote:
Name: Ichimaru, Gin
RP Sample: Roxas could do nothing but watch as both of his ANBU Black Ops guards were incinerated in a flurry of explosive power. The red of the explosion flashed and glared across the front of his eyes, though he was not close enough to have been effected by it's power, he had to make sure there was nothing else. Often someone would notice this to be a moment of mental weakness and attack while the Kazekage was busy with his dead comrades but Roxas was different, oh so very different. His mind was completely set on the over-all attack rather than the fact that these two idiots had died trying to miserably protect him. With a quick drop to the ground and a clap of his hands he rammed the palms of his hands into the wooden material of the floor beneath him.

The floor suddenly extended and interlocked into a dome-like defense that completely surrounded his person. With a mere few thunks Roxas realized that this had been the logical solution after all. 'Someone is trying to kill me.' he muttered, understanding that what had almost burrowed into his wooden defense were actually multiple metal projectiles. Quite possibly kunai or senbon, the usual thrown weaponry of an assassin. He sighed, his suspicions were slowly becoming confirmed in his mind as he waited a few seconds. With his hands still against the ground his defense retreated back into the panels of the wooden floor, allowing Roxas a clear view of his opponent. The weaponry projectiles that had been lodged into his defense had also been taken beneath the floor.

If she so happened to release the poison it would most likely release into the room below them, though the Kazekage still had little to no idea that they had been poisoned in the first place. He could also not say for sure that this person could even be a user of poisonous weaponry. His eyes glared at the female assassin whom he now knew to be his opponent. Not only had she lied to him and known about the explosive tags on the door knob without anyone else realizing it, but she had also touched one of the ANBU on the back when she had supposedly 'tripped'. If she truly did hold the awareness of someone able to notice minor details like the explosive notes would she not be able to keep herself from stumbling over like a drunken lunatic?

Everything was beginning to form together in his mind, he knew exactly what her plan had been. She acted as a member of the Hidden Mist's ANBU black ops in order to get his mental guard lowered at least a little before pulling those seductive actions that she seemed not too fond of. Those were the icing on the cake because they had Roxas almost completely hypnotized into believing her. She would then use the explosive tags to take out his guards then try to take him by surprise with those projectiles while he was distracted. All of it was quite a clever plan, especially telling him about the explosive notes and how it was a trap to trick him into trusting her... He sighed at all of this, it had taken him mere seconds to run all of this through his head, he was quite the genius after all. An analyst, a tactician, that is why he was so confused to have been out-witted by this rogue for so long.

With a small step forward his arm suddenly began to shift and shimmer as Roxas transmuted the molecular level of the carbon within the skin of his arm. It was gradually hardening into a material as tough as even titanium steel. "Who the hell are you and how did you ever think you'd win against me?" he asked her rather aggressively, his fist clenching and his arm flexing as he prepared for his strike. He planned to fight this rogue with a true ninja art, the art of hand-to-hand taijutsu. Some really disliked using taijutsu due to the fact that it was limited to short-range but that was exactly it's strength as well. If one possessed the incredible speed and strength to utilize taijutsu to it's fullest potential it was nearly unbeatable.

Of course he always had alchemy as a back-up plan, after all, alchemy always came in handy if he needed to use some long-range combat; however, this time he would likely just use taijutsu and minor close-range alchemy, he did not really see this woman as a great threat for she had even gone as far as screwing up her chance at a surprise attack. Actually, a surprise attack was the only way he could think of that anyone would be able to beat him with. After all, once his mind was completely on the topic at hand it was nearly impossible to trick him. His eyes narrowed in sheer contempt as he eyed the beauitful woman, she really was a sight for sore eyes but he couldn't just linger on a pretty face with an ugly heart. After all, he did love someone else anyway. Aurora... He was fighting for her and to see her one more time, at least. He could not die here and he could not die now.

He waited only seconds for her reply, he honestly didn't care what she had to say for herself. His very image merely flickered transparently as he kicked forward, becoming a mere flurry of blackness, due to his clothing and hair as he shot forward using his speed as a variable. When he got within a mere two meters of the Missing Ninja he kicked to the side and lunged a solid punch with his carbonized arm, aiming at her neck. With the strength and speed put behind it it could potientally knock her head clean off of her shoulders. However, there was also the possibility of her attempting to block it, though it would not make too much of a difference anyway on account of both his strength and titanium alloy skin working in conjunction to make the ultimate punch.

(The above is just a copy and paste from what my average posts tend to be like.)

I agree that I will post at least 600 words or more anytime i Role play , i also agree to be online at least 60 minutes every day , I also Agree to keep the village active and make many events so my villager can have fun an be active.

I would like to apply for the Kirigakure Mizukage position. I feel that I am well-qualified and experienced and I am willing to change my WiP application to accommodate this change in character. I also edited the promise above slightly as I can do more than requested. Probably more than I put. Thank you for taking the time to consider me for this position. ^.^

Approved.

Zenaku wrote:
Name: Zenaku Senju
RP Sample:

The morning darkness broke with sunrise on a cool fall day. The clouds overhead began to build up making the appearance of a dark winter day. Although the sun rose the cloud buildup blocked it from site as the humidity in the air continued to rise as it began to lightly rain. Zen was preparing his ceremonial funeral attire as he remembered his friends Daichi and Maiyu.

Thoughts ran though his head of what it was like when they all were young genin struggling with basic academy jutsu. Zen was always one step ahead of Daichi which usually meant that Zen was the first one to get into trouble. It was Daichi that was the level headed one of the two and Zen would forever be denied the company of his friend. He remembered the day when a young Kunoichi by the name of Maiyu entered the academy. All the guys looked her way because she had a child like innocent nature to her but out of everyone she took to Daichi the most.

As time went by Zen recalled how they were all trained initially by Shodaime Hokage. The training was bitter but it was well worth it. It was around that time that Maiyu developed her love of animals. Daichi focused more on Katon manipulation during that time. Back then he could barely make a flame stay for more than a few seconds. He was determined to get it right and practiced everyday.

After much training we were allowed to partake in the chuunin exams as a three person team. We felt superior to everyone else as we were the only ones chosen to be directly trained by the hokage. With each of our unique abilities we all made chuunin no problem. But that was the problem. Given our prowess and skills we were seperated as a group. Maiyu and Daichi remained in the village as Zen was sent for special training.

Years went by before Zen finally made it back to the village as a Sannin of konoha. The last time that Zen saw his friend Daichi was at the funeral of Shodaime Hokage and when he was named Nidaime Hokage. Zen ran a hand through his hair about all the times he missed and at the fact that sources told him that Maiyu had been considered dead as well though no body had been found. As Zen thought of all these things someone knocked at the door.

It was an older person with white vibrant hair. A man who's legs lightly wobbled as he walked with a cane. Lord Zenaku, it's time.Rising up from his chair he puts on the Hokage robes and walks out of the building. As he makes his way down the front stairs he looks up to see various shinobi lined up ready for the procession. Zen took up the position directly behind the coffin of Daichi and Maiyu as he signals for the march to begin.

The streets were flooded with villagers and shinobi weeping with sorrow as the clouds began to grow darker and a light rain began. Everyones faces appear to be tearing up whether they were actually crying or not. The parade like line of people snaked through the streets of konoha as the Anbu were on double guard around the village in case of emergency. As they made the final turn to the gravesite Zen raises his hand gracefully as everyone comes to a halt.

Looking around it seemed that everyone was wearing black in honor of he who had run and protected the village. Six shinobi rose and took the coffins to an open area in the ground and rested them both on large stones. Zen rises and walks over to a stone and stands on it addressing the people. He stands there until a silence rushes over the crowd of people.

Taking a deep sigh he finally speaks loud enough so everyone can hear. We have come here to show honor and remembrance to those whom we care about. The Hokage Daichi Akutabi and his girlfriend Maiyu. It's never easy parting with loved ones but we need to all remember what they left each and every one of us. They left memories and examples to follow. We're all taught by what we endure but death will at one point or another come to us all. All i'll say is that i pray that all are able to say what can be said of both these shinobi. That you lived with honor!.

With those words Zen nods to the shinobi to lower the coffins in the ground. Through the weeping and sorrow of all in attendance they walk past the murals to pay their respects. As the last person walks by leaving flowers behind Zen watches as a heavy stone piece is placed over both their graves as the people disperse.

Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Gisant_IV_by_Drusila333

Looking upon the grave Zenaku lingers for a second saying one last silent goodbye before turning away to try and fill the shoes of his friends Daichi and Maiyu. He hopes that he can live the life of a true shinobi just like them.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Village Status [ Apply for Kage]   Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Name: Amechi Ookami
RP Sample:

Amechi is in his office, standing, frantically scrambling through the many piles of unorganized papers lied out on his desk looking for a certain folder. Amechi thought it was hopeless searching for this, so he starts organizing his desk. Started stacking the numerous papers in organized piles depending on what they are, and soon enough he located his important folder. 'Should I organize the rest? Yeah... I should while its almost all done....' Amechi finished organizing the papers and hopped on his wolf companion, Daichi. Amechi had his kage robes on, his sword hidden to the eyes of everyone, but very much accessible to Amechi, and he had his Kage hat on. They headed out the building, on a mission to a far away village. The Co-Kage paced into the office to take his duty while Amechi was on a mission. Amechi was going to see if Kirigakure would affiliate with Sunagakure. Arashi soon enough gets tired. Amechi picks up Arashi and carries him to the closest cave. They set up camp and sleep for the night, ready to travel a lot more tomorrow.

Amechi wakes up to Arashi licking his face, "Get off." Amechi says chuckling. "You must be hungry boy. Here" Amechi said as taking out some food for Arashi. Amechi pulled out a sandwich and started eating it. After they both finish eating Amechi got on all fours *Four Legs Technique*, and Arashi got ready. Amechi doing this tires Arashi less and allows him to run faster. They start running towards Kirigakure, hoping they would reach it today, something they probably couldn't do. Them running at this speed they reached Kirigakure within 3 days. Arashi waits outside. Amechi paces into the Mizukage office and sits down, waiting for the Mizukage to get there. For some reason the Mizukage was not present in his village, Amechi patiently waits for him. Soon enough, the Mizukage walks into the room wondering who was this guy sitting in my office. The Mizukage sits down. The Mizukage quickly notices the Kazekage hat on the mysterious man, "Oh, Hello there Mister Kazekage. What is it that brings you to Kirigakure?" the Mizukage inquires. Amechi pulls out from his robes the folder, [color=brown]"I am here to bring peace between Kirigakure and Sunagakure. I have here a folder with all the affiliation details. I think that with Kirigakure as ally, it would bring great comfort to me. I think that we would be wonderful allies." Amechi explained. The Mizukage grabbed the folder and pulls out some papers. The Mizukage started to investigate the paper, seeing the details, and how it would enhance is village. The Mizukage nodded and pulled out a pen. He started signing the paper. "Okay. I agree to the affiliation. I signed it and all. Please give me a copy when you can." Mister Mizukage stated. Amechi nodded and paces out of the building. Arashi, waiting there patiently, started wagging his tail in excitement because of Amechi finally finishing his meeting. "Lets go get something to eat." Amechi said. They walked around the village, looking around for a place to eat because they were both starving. They located a Ramen Shop. "Two ramens, with pork, chiken, and please make it extra spicy." Amechi said to the owner. The owner quickly made the ramen, "Here you go Mister Kazekage." said the owner as he hand me the Ramen. After they ate, they left and it took them 2 and a half days to reach Sunagakure. When they got there... They feasted...

Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Village Status [ Apply for Kage]   Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Tsuyoi wrote:
Name: Amechi Ookami
RP Sample:

Amechi is in his office, standing, frantically scrambling through the many piles of unorganized papers lied out on his desk looking for a certain folder. Amechi thought it was hopeless searching for this, so he starts organizing his desk. Started stacking the numerous papers in organized piles depending on what they are, and soon enough he located his important folder. 'Should I organize the rest? Yeah... I should while its almost all done....' Amechi finished organizing the papers and hopped on his wolf companion, Daichi. Amechi had his kage robes on, his sword hidden to the eyes of everyone, but very much accessible to Amechi, and he had his Kage hat on. They headed out the building, on a mission to a far away village. The Co-Kage paced into the office to take his duty while Amechi was on a mission. Amechi was going to see if Kirigakure would affiliate with Sunagakure. Arashi soon enough gets tired. Amechi picks up Arashi and carries him to the closest cave. They set up camp and sleep for the night, ready to travel a lot more tomorrow.

Amechi wakes up to Arashi licking his face, "Get off." Amechi says chuckling. "You must be hungry boy. Here" Amechi said as taking out some food for Arashi. Amechi pulled out a sandwich and started eating it. After they both finish eating Amechi got on all fours *Four Legs Technique*, and Arashi got ready. Amechi doing this tires Arashi less and allows him to run faster. They start running towards Kirigakure, hoping they would reach it today, something they probably couldn't do. Them running at this speed they reached Kirigakure within 3 days. Arashi waits outside. Amechi paces into the Mizukage office and sits down, waiting for the Mizukage to get there. For some reason the Mizukage was not present in his village, Amechi patiently waits for him. Soon enough, the Mizukage walks into the room wondering who was this guy sitting in my office. The Mizukage sits down. The Mizukage quickly notices the Kazekage hat on the mysterious man, "Oh, Hello there Mister Kazekage. What is it that brings you to Kirigakure?" the Mizukage inquires. Amechi pulls out from his robes the folder, [color=brown]"I am here to bring peace between Kirigakure and Sunagakure. I have here a folder with all the affiliation details. I think that with Kirigakure as ally, it would bring great comfort to me. I think that we would be wonderful allies." Amechi explained. The Mizukage grabbed the folder and pulls out some papers. The Mizukage started to investigate the paper, seeing the details, and how it would enhance is village. The Mizukage nodded and pulled out a pen. He started signing the paper. "Okay. I agree to the affiliation. I signed it and all. Please give me a copy when you can." Mister Mizukage stated. Amechi nodded and paces out of the building. Arashi, waiting there patiently, started wagging his tail in excitement because of Amechi finally finishing his meeting. "Lets go get something to eat." Amechi said. They walked around the village, looking around for a place to eat because they were both starving. They located a Ramen Shop. "Two ramens, with pork, chiken, and please make it extra spicy." Amechi said to the owner. The owner quickly made the ramen, "Here you go Mister Kazekage." said the owner as he hand me the Ramen. After they ate, they left and it took them 2 and a half days to reach Sunagakure. When they got there... They feasted...

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Village Status [ Apply for Kage]   Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:18 am

Name:Yuketsu Jikkensha
Rp Sameple:

-Prequil-
In the land of Konoha, the rise of the ninja nations were underway. The war has recently came to an end and all villages were trying to rebuild. Defenses were down and poverty was at it's highest. The nation were still at war but only with words. Who was to know when the choas would really end. Though over the ninja nation hadn't came to a compermise. Still with hatred for one another each nation would send low ranked assassians to inflitrate other villages to obtain any information they could. While some of the attempts were a succuss most were failures. This caused dishonor upon all the nations as they were now divided futher apart then they were before.

The Promotion
As the villages were now slowly growing back they had to quickly reproduce their village shinobi. Current genin and chuunin were promoted to shinobi while the academy were were quickly promoting academy students. Among Konoha's promoted only one of these chunnin were sought quailified to fill the bill, Torein Otomichi. Torein was a promising chunnin the had previously swept his away through the genin exams and quickly started taking on A ranked missions. Torein, however didn't have the love that a shinobi should truely have. His passion for being the best shinobi wasn't resided within his heart. Torein was a naturally gifted chunnin that refused to become jounin because he didn't want the responsibility. No longer with a choice, Torein was forced a promotion by the hokage for the villages sake. Thought Torein didn't agree he promised himself to do the best job he could only becaused he loved his village. Without even a word Torein prepared himself for a new jorney and bypassed his old ways. Torein new for a fact that this was the time for him to become the ULTIMATE SHINOBI.

One Week Later
It was 4 am in the morning, no sound was to be heard, not even the sound of mice. Torein’s eyelids heavy, and crusty; he rubbed them both vigorously trying to shake himself awake. Letting a puff of air escape his chest as he sat up. He woke up wearing nothing but a pair of boxers, duck ones at that. His body, well toned, and muscular, he swung his legs off the bed and he rested his arms on his legs, running his hands through his brown hair. He looked up and tightened his hands and released them several times cracking his knuckles. He looked outside through the slits in his eyes. Torein could barely see as he struggled to keep his eyes opened. It was pitch black, no sun was about to show by the looks of it. No birds were out either, but he was up, barely. Torein had a long day of training his genin for the upcoming Chunnin exams. Torein felt he needed to master his students before it started to amaze his many fans and strengthen the village.

Getting up slowly, Torein reached down and picked up one of his clean shirts that was resting on the chair. It was a tight muscle shirt that showed off his muscles. It was a bright white shirt, and he slid it over his head. Pulling it over his shirt, it ran over and traced all of his muscles on him. He let it snap as it struck his skin and stuck. Rubbing his eyes again trying to wake himself, he grabbed the pair of pants on the floor, where he let them drop by his bed. They hung a bit short of his feet and let his legs move fluidly. Torein tiptoed silently towards the kitchen and showed half the pantry into his bag before moving silently and swiftly towards the door. Grabbing his ninja tools and headband, he slung the headband onto his arm and tools on his leg and backside. Torein then slipped into his shoes and walked out the front door.

Walking swiftly out the door, Torein was greeted by a cool blast of wind, it was still early, but cool for this time of summer. Torein shivered a bit as his teeth chattered. Rubbing his arms slightly to get the feeling back, he walked briskly towards the training area. Reaching into his back pocket as he walked on, he withdrew a scroll and unrolled the first part of it. Skimming it slightly, Torein read through a jutsu he was planning teaching today. A strong Raiton type. Reaching the training field around five thirty am, the sun had a few scattered rays peeking over the horizon.

Before starting out, Torein did a few stretches and warm ups. To start out, he did squats, squatting all the way to the ground before falling over and shot up. After each up, he backflipped and went back to squats. Did fifty of those to get his legs working, then he pulled on his gloves from his bag and began punching a tree in several spots, working on hooks, uppercuts, and several jabs. Working up a quick sweat, Torein grinned as he did some deep breathing to calm his breath.

Torein knelt down and formed each sign slowly to memorize the pattern. Near the end of the series of seals, Torein finished off with and slamming of his hands and looked up. Torein with his back kneeled over extended his hand, spreading out his fingers as wide as he could. Raiton Blast. Torein mumbled under his breath as nothing happened at all. Letting out a sigh Torein just sat there with his finger within the dirt with a look of disappointment on his face. Well, at least I got some exercise in. Not even "The Silver Arachnid" is perfect. One day I'll learn this jutsu. I just figure that I'll try now of hope that I would find a spurt of chakra that I've never been accompany too. Maraku then stood up in dispare. Maybe I'll get it one day and when that day comes; I'll be the best shinobi that ever walked their way through Konoha. Torein then waited wondering when the genin where going to show up for their training.

I told those guys to show up on time. i guess being a new jounin in this village these genin don't respect me as much. Looks like i have to make a name for myself among the young.Torein said to himself in despair. No mater, I'm still going to be the best leader I can be and only scold the little guys we needed. Torein then tried to calm himself. I want my pupils respect but I wouldn't dare for them to fear me. Torein started to look around into the distance to see a few scattered trees within his surroundings. Maybe the little guys are trying to supprise their sensei with a sneak attack. I have to say on guard I don't want the fellows overcoming me, then my chances to gain their respect will be at minimal. Torein then started to carefully watch his surroundings in hopes they the gang would soon show their faces.

Spoiler:

I agree that I will post at least 400 words or more anytime i Role play , i also agree to be online at least 30 minutes every day , I also Agree to keep the village active and make many events so my villager can have fun an be active

Back to top Go down
Kai Tetsuya

Kai Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: Village Status [ Apply for Kage]   Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:22 am

Name: Kai Tetsuya
RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: Village Status [ Apply for Kage]   Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:29 am

Kai Tetsuya wrote:
Name: Kai Tetsuya
RP Sample:
Spoiler:

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Status [ Apply for Kage]   Village Status [ Apply for Kage] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Status [ Apply for Kage]
Page 1 of 1