Naruto Land
Kage Summit  Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Kage Summit  Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Kage Summit  Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Kage Summit  Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Kage Summit  Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Kage Summit  Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Kage Summit  Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Kage Summit  Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Kage Summit  Unknown-map
Kage Summit  Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Kage Summit  80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Kage Summit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:09 pm

Kage Summit

• Bulletin Board

SubjectChuunin Exams Which kage should participate?
Host Who should be the host Who should become a Jounin
LocationKonohagakure Hokage Mansion Morning, The sun is bright

• Expanded Information

• As indicated the chuunin exams will be held in Konoha this year, therefore we need kage from other nations to participate. Therefore we are holding a kage summit in which we as a group will choose three Kage to participate, we need three professional chuunin exam host one for part 1, another one for part 2 and the final host for part 3. When Chuunin exams are over we need to discuss who should become a chuunin or jounin.

We need a chuunin exams method, the major importance of the kage summit is to discuss possible ideas. Currently we need to release part 1 which is a written exam

• News

• Part 1 : Been Open today [10/29/2010]

• Part 2: Been Open [10/1/2010]

• Part 3: Been Open [10/3/2010]

Suggest any date changes if you desire.

• Joining the kage summit

• You can have a body guard an any trusted ninja on your side, Only those who have been granted permission can post here.

People who have been granted permission so far

• -All the Kage's

• -Their Body Guards

• Trusted Ninjas

• [Will be added here]

Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Under the shade of darkness Danzukey walked towards the area of the Kage summit, he knew where it was at for he captured a lone Konoha Chuunin and forced the information out of him. Danzukey chuckled, hopefully once he confronted the kages they would actually listen to him and actually form an alliance of some sort, the one down Konoha was still a Menbou Bunshin this was the real Danzukey, Danzukey body flickered closer to the summit's location making sure to keep himself hidden, til he found the kages.

Last edited by Danzukey Katsudei on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeo Matsuda

Takeo Matsuda

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm

(what exactly are we doing?)
Back to top Go down
http://hg-nextgeneration.forumotion.com
Alpha

Alpha

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Danzukey Katsudei wrote:
Under the shade of darkness Danzukey walked towards the area of the KAge summit, he knew where it was at for he captured a lone Konoha Chuunin and forced the information out of him. Danzukey chuckled, hopefully once he confronted the kages they would actually listen to him and actually form an alliance of some sort, the one down Konoha was still a Menbou Bunshin this was the real Danzukey, Danzukey body flickered closer to the summit's location making sure to keep himself hidden, til he found the kages.

The ninja dress oddly soon had found the location of the kage summit. I then blink my left eye moving my other eye in a circle motion in which I indicate sorrow towards the object in-front of me; not wanting to laugh at his bizarre outfit; at the same time I was curious. The male ninja then raises his hand and points at the quaint person as he then shout; what are your businesses here in konoha; from what I can see you’re not one of the five kage. Who are you? You can talk, leave, or be quiet.

I shall inform you I’m possibly the strongest kage of the great five. I'm not to be played with; you better wash your steps. I only talk business, I never fool or play. I'm sure you heard of the saying; those with big mouths talk fools and kings, I deeply hope you’re not a fool. In which case I would have to take you to prison, after analyzing the male ninja I notice blood on his shirt... I then knew he had attacked one of my ninjas. I then shout in a serious and penetrating tone ... Who are you to attack one of my ninja I said as my hair was moving back and forth do to the fact of the wind been strong this morning I then, whisper why have you invaded this secret place; I said as I was behind him with my long sword and three clones surrounding him an another one aiming to grab his head to trap him in an impenetrable genjutsu.

OCC: Sorry for short post next post will be 1,000 words.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 pm

The man chuckled a bit at the voice he heard behind him, Danzukey was being trapped by the kage and three clones one of which would trap him in a Genjutsu. Before this could happen Danzukey body flickered away from the blockade and standing several feet behind the real kage just incase Danzukey wove hand seals....but nothing happend...maybe this was a defensive caution.

I wouldn't expect less from the Hokage....perhaps if you will allow me to speak then maybe i can tell you why i did so........to find....you.

Danzukey said as he pulled out three tiny clay butterflies which flew in the air then performed a hand seal.

KATSU! With his shout the butterflies exploded releasing streamers of red, yellow white and blue sparkles in the air like fireworks as Danzukey smiled at the site of his beautiful artwork.

(OOC: Can everybody please post in third person please.....it's kinda akward for people RPing in firtst person and third person.)
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 pm

Danzukey Katsudei wrote:
The man chuckled a bit at the voice he heard behind him, Danzukey was being trapped by the kage and three clones one of which would trap him in a Genjutsu. Before this could happen Danzukey body flickered away from the blockade and standing several feet behind the real kage just incase Danzukey wove hand seals....but nothing happend...maybe this was a defensive caution.

I wouldn't expect less from the Hokage....perhaps if you will allow me to speak then maybe i can tell you why i did so........to find....you.

Danzukey said as he pulled out three tiny clay butterflies which flew in the air then performed a hand seal.

KATSU! With his shout the butterflies exploded releasing streamers of red, yellow white and blue sparkles in the air like fireworks as Danzukey smiled at the site of his beautiful artwork.

(OOC: Can everybody please post in third person please.....it's kinda akward for people RPing in firtst person and third person.)

I would not die by a red herring, in which it indicates my attention will not be attracted by the flashes in the sky. I admire this lights but I’m focusing more on you than those lights of art… I then turn back doing so, once more the person in strange outfit was once more surrounded by four clones but this time I place a seal on the four clones to make a triangular seal making sure he would not escape, therefore I had aim not to failed. I then allow my fourth clone to speak for me as I stand outside the area seal with a triangular prison which I hope did not failed to trap the strange foe. Hoping the jutsu was successful my fourth clone begins to speak.

“What is your purpose of been inside our village, talk or you will be killed… Could it be you want to kill me, could it be you’re looking for an alliance? If so please talk”

While my clone would speak for me, I would stand outside of the seal waiting for a message soon. I then send flying birds all over the village as I had placed my palm on the ground summoning much tiny white bird each with healing capabilities, soon the swarm of birds has cover the blue sky of konoha. In which it seem as if the village was cover in white, soon each bird land on the shoulder of all the villagers. Informing them to keep their eye open if they see any type of enemy; next to each bird was a jutsu seal in which would activate if the villager are in danger.

After having created a protection system and a defense for the villagers… I wait for further result from the foe. I then hope this was a false alarm, I do not wish to kill anyone in such a beautiful day.I could no longer wait, so I began to walk forward the triangular seal, to see if anything was going on. But before I was close to the prison seal , I notice the fireworks on the sky still flashing therefore I quickly send a bolt of lightning toward the sky in which I move my body backward and then forward as I shoot a bolt of lightning at the fireworks in which I aim to stop the fireworks. I then wait for further results.

A bird was seen in the sky after it would be clear from the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:42 am

Danzukey's eyes widened as he only turned for an instant to see he was trapped in a triangular prison, Danzukey could not help but laugh at himself for how quickly he was captured.

Boy this is pretty sad me, the leader of Yoinokuchi to be captured by merely an instant!? god i must be getting rusty.

Danzukey laughed out loud a bit more but then got serious again he did not move his body or head cause that might have given the kage the sign to kill him, instead he moved his right eye to look at the true kage.

Why actually.....yes...you are correct....I wish to form an alliance, Konohagakure and the Yoinokuchi and i bet right now your about to say What is the Yoinokuchi you ask? Well....to make sure i don't waste time ill tell you everything about my little group. Danzukey was getting a bit cramped trying to stay completely still for awhil and he wanted to crack his neck and back to relieve the pain. But he didn't want to take the risk.

The Yoinokuchi, which means "Night Fall" Is a small little organization i came up with at my time with my art. I read up on some history and found out my grandfather, Deidara Katsudei. Was in a organization people called Akatsuki, terrible being that wanted power to rule the entire world by catching and sealing bijuus from jinchurikis...when i found this out i was furious that my grandfather joined to such a organization and that he comitted suicide from fighting an Uchiha, just like him i have the loathing feeling of the Uchiha in my genes. But....if it's to keep the peace of this world i will work with any.

Danzukey took a breat

The Yoinokuchi, is an organization i designed, i am the leader and yes i am a rouge....but that's only because they banished my grandfather Deidara from the village. You can still be in a village to join my organization. Here is the deal or should i say goal of my group.

Our main goal is to stop the death and destruction of this world, keeping the planet balanced in peace and harmony, to do that we will find and kill anyone who threatens such a peaceful thought like war leaders, dictators, even fight in wars to stop wars. We will allow ourselves to be hired by villages as well, if it is to stop the constant cycle of hatred though. If not we will jump into action regardless if no one hired us. Im the only member of my organization right now, i also came to Konohagakure hopefully looking for recruits but it seems i have failed.. but at least i got to come to you and tell you my plans.
Danzukey sighed, he really despised giving long speeches.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 am

That was an impressive speech for someone who just attacks one of my ninja; you act as if your blood was royal; which it is. Which explain those flashing lights in the sky? I can’t say that I don’t like your goals but we are two different people. We have different ways of solving a problem therefore I can’t help you at the moment. Reason is the village was just attack by the kyuubi; I can’t harm the village no more. What if your speech was just an act…? I’m sorry I can’t trust you. You will no longer walk these routes of konoha. I will not allow to just run away , for you to create an alliance with this tree known as konoha you need to have the “Will of fire” we need to have your trust such as you need our trust. Therefore I can’t allow an alliance between to people whose goal are different, your individual idea are quite deep and very complex. As you know the ninja world is cursed with an art known as ninjutsu, and the art of devastating illusion genjutsu and the power of soul and mind taijutsu. Peace will not be found as long as those keys stand by. Peace will never be found, unless the world would be reborn. A society needs to be created in order to release this curse seal on earth we need to first, kill those who stand in our way. Though this is harsh and cruel it is the only way. Now I shall tell you the following.

I’m naraku uchiha, I answer to the shadow of the leaf; why is that so? I’m the huge shadow reflected by all the tree in konoha my eyes are the moon of this great tree and my heart is the soul of all life of this tree. My father is unknown; my childhood was not the best. Been born all alone no friends, no one to talk to. But yet somehow I was able to survive. Want to know how? I survive because I know the key to find peace, the answer is to find peace “All must be united as a society and form a community” Here in konoha we have found peace; we are united we are a single community with many types of society though we have different classes of ninjas we all have the same will the Will of fire. As long as our fire burn in our blood we will be free from danger, nothing can harm us why we have found peace. Why is that so?

When I became hokage, I was first a genin then a chuunin then a jounin then a sannin I have walk all the nations I have understood every rank and I have completed all sorts of mission like a puzzle I have built my spirit in which I have found peace. Doing so I have become a Role model to the young boys and girls of this village allowing the new generation to grow and have what I didn’t have which is peace. What is peace you say … If you want to find peace then? I will show you.

I move my arm up and I then take a deep breath as I release the chambers that hold the strange ninja in the triangular walls. I then scream … Do you feel good. You just experienced freedom; I was once a bird inside a cage today I’m a white bird flying the skies. Why I ‘am free and proud to say I ‘am naraku uchiha the hokage.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 am

Danzukey chuckled, he was talking politely......to an Uchiha!? An Uchiha was the one who killed his grandfather, but he could not help but laugh saying he did not trust Danzukey saying he had no Will of Fire, then being freed from his cage.

Hehe you may be right, i do not have a Will of Fire for i was originally from Iwagakure, and i can understand why you do not trust me, but don't you dare say your the only one here who's life was a living hell! out of all people you, an Uchiha should understand my pain....an Uchiha, killed my grandfather Deidara Katsudei and do you want to know why!? He just wanted to find and kill his older brother so he killed my grandfather just to get information out of him! My grandfather hated the Uchiha's because they always looked at him the wrong way always disrespecting his artworks which were things of sheer beauty! None of you Uchiha's could understand that right!? Danzukey's bloodlust was about to form but Danzukey forced it down so he did not start a fued.

And guess what the last words my grandfather heard from that Uchiha boys lips before he died after telling him how they hated his work? He said " I couldn't care less about what you think...i just want to know where my brother is." And you want to know what pisses me off the most? He deactivated his Sharingan on purpose! He thought my grandg=father was so weak that he didn't even need his Sharingan! Danzukey huffed and puffed from screaming so loud but then stopped.

Well....that man was not you i bet eh? Danzukey made one of the mouths on his hands eat detonating clay as he spat it out, he formed it into a bird and performed a hand seal as it enlarged as Danzukey hopped onto the top of it.

Just so you know i will not be leaving....i wish to find and speak with the rest of the kages before leaving but hear this.....just try to threaten the harmony of the beautiful work of art known as Earth.....and i will personally hunt you down. Hmm!

With Danzukey on top, the bird began to fly heading towards the kage summit leaving the Hokage there to walk the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Why so earnest; After all your grandfather was an S-rank criminal he killed people for fun, he killed the sand kazekage he force an old lady to give her own life force to the kazekage in which she die. I can’t forgive your people, I know you’re not the same as your grandfather yet you both look similar and have similar attitudes. He had die way before I was born but his legends were known all around the world it was not long before I had known of his actions. Therefore I can’t allow you to go anywhere you must die, now and to prove you of my existence I will kill you without the use of my sharingan. Your art is weak … I couldn’t care less if you were to live or die therefore prepare yourself. Your about to wish you had never come here.

Before I began to attack the male in strange clothes I once more send a swarm of white bird to all the member of the village informing them to evacuate to the safe zone of the village. Mean time I had business to take care of here in the kage summit. Soon I move my arm back in a certain pattern in which I then swing my arm doing so I grab my sword forming a vertical type pattern an then a certain horizontal movement in which my sword is reflected with the light of the sun soon I begin to channel electrical current through the metallic blade of the sword in which I then swing the sword at a quick rate in which I send a bolt of lightning at the speed of light towards the white bird in the sky. In which it should deactivate do to the fact earth is weak against lighting. I then feel the breeze of the wind… waiting for the white clay bird to either vanish or explode.

Hoping my attack would not miss I hold in my hand 3 kunai I then connect each of them to a wire string in which I begin to use the kunai is if they were puppets as I move my hands in many different and unique pattern allowing my movement to be hard to read I swing the wire in which the kunai will move in a way that will trap the foe and then strangle them and the kunai should penetrate through the skin of the opponent if my attack is successful.

I then wait for further results… Mean time I create 10 clones which go around the village protecting all the elderly and young ninjas soon 10 clones became 100, but I was not using my own chakra I was using the chakra from my sword which is able to produce 10% of my chakra in contact with electrical currents. I then wait standing on the ground yet laughing. I then shout I’m the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:15 pm

As Danzukey loked around he was feeding the mouths on his palms large wads of clay as he was hit by the lightning bolts as the bird he was on blew up he fell as he was also being stabbed and strangled by the tied up kunai. As he fell to the floor a loud POOF! sound was heard, it was a boulder! The Body Replacement Technique. The true Danzukey was still flying a few meters away from the clone flying on a small dragon that was created by his C2 Dragon when fighting a man at Konoha's gates that he kept in his pocket. Danzukey smirked as he had a large doll in his hand as he threw it he wove a hand seal creating a humongous doll the size of the Hokage's mansion. As it floated it's arms unfolded as it began to drop at high speeds.

This Bomb is infused with C3 level chakra it has enough power to destroy Sunagakure No Sato if you don't stop it in time not only will i escape, but you will die and also will every ninja present from the blast range including all other Kages in the vicinity! However if you do stop it i still have a chance to escape....KATSU! As he shouted the doll shined then exploded into a humongous explosion if not stopped it would kill anyone in the vicinity in seconds from it's sheer power. Just in case Danzukey wove more hand seals preparing for a counter strike, but.....he was also eating some Detonating clay with his own mouth while performing hand seals, as he threw up instead of a humongous wad of clay it was a small figure of Danzukey himself, Danzukey put the small figure in his ninja tools bag as another precaution.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:46 pm

“Oh….What is that” I have no option but to deactivate it.Before it touches ground, If that thing hits ground it will blow up the entire village. I promise I would not use the sharingan so I won’t, but I need to move fast I suddenly release a third percent of all my chakra forming a large net lighting which should hold the giant bomb in the air for a few minutes, I then shout “Fire Ball: Fire dragon jutsu” suddenly large balls of fire which take the form of a dragon are fired towards the sky. In contact with the atmosphere it should form a storm… I then wait... the lighting net then disappear and the large object from the sky begins to continue to fall, but before it could touch ground the storm had been from. I then raise my arm up in the air and my body is cover in electrical charges I then shout “Kirin” soon a huge lighting dragon is summon from the heavens an at the speed of light the dragon is fired at the gigantic white object as I swing my arm down , Doing so the massive power of this lighting jutsu should deactivate the explosive power of the larger object and this should not miss why kirin is one of the most fastest ninjutsu in the ninja world.

As I see many sparks of lighting in the sky I quickly evacuated the last standing ninjas in the village to the safe zone. I then Wait for further results hoping I had not miss… I then begin to feel pain in my body and strain. But I was not going to allow the ninja in the strange outfit to escape so I summon my biggest and blinding speed bird in which I quickly fly towards the foes location; I then tell him.

“Your quite strong, I will actually have to use the sharingan ...oh well prepare to die “

Suddenly I focus my chakra in the middle of my pupil in which opening my right eye I activate the eye with many patterns “Mangekyou” I then focus my vision the foe in which I then burst a jet of black flames towards my opponent hoping to burn him to ash if the jutsu is successful. I had to make sure he would not escape so I created a medium size electrical ball prison around the both of us in which anything that tries to escape will be electrocuted. Soon I was out of chakra so I activated the heaven seal in which my body is covered in dark marks that look much like tattoos I then begin to grow wings, and heal my self-using the curse mark chakra and powers . I then Shout “I’am the hokage”
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:01 pm

Danzukey gritted his teeth as he was trapped in a cage as his C3 was also deactivated. He was starting to get pissed off. Suddenly Danzukey was trapped in an electric prison as he screamed in terror from a burning feeling, his Black cloak was on fire, he could feel the pain of the fire even though it did not touch his skin as of yet. Danzukey noticed that these flames were burning slowly, Danzukey quickly ripped off his black cloak and threw it at the Uchiha aiming to burn him with his own flames. Danzukey's true outfit was revealed. Black ninja pants with black ninja graves, a japanese Kanji burned into his right hip which says "The Jasmine Dragon Danzukey" and his red jacket with a gold dragon flower pattern on it. There was multiple strange stitch like designs on his chest where his heart was at also. Danzukey flew right into the cage and as he electrified POOF!. It was once again a Body replacement technique. This was Danzukey's last technique Danzukey whipped out the final clay bomb he created but put away. Danzukey threw it into the air then wove a hand seal.

The doll enlarged to at least twice as tall as the forest of Konoha and as it's feet touched the ground it created two large craters. The doll was an exact replica of Danzukey, from his head to his feet and even his clothing as well.

As he fell to solid ground Danzukey performed a hand seal as his doll inflated it popped like a balloon....but nothing happend. Was it a dud? No no it could not have been for Danzukey was still smiling. The clay bombs hidden inside of his C4 were invisible to the naked eye. As the Uchiha breathed it would enter into his bloodstream all around his body.

Danzukey fell to the ground cursing multiple times enduring the pain as he slowly and steadily stood up.

You are also strong....i wouldn't expect less of the Leaf Shadow but...Goodbye! i will escape! even if you do survive this attack which you most likely won't it will take you forever to find me!....KATSU!!! As he shouted the clay bombs inside of the Uchiha's body would explode disintegrating him to nothing but ashes if not stopped. Danzukey low on chakra wanted to celebrate but he did not have enough time. He had one more jutsu to use but if he did....it would cost him his life so instead of doing so he started running away from the Summit.

Tch! so much for forming an alliance! ill have to go to Iwagakure next!...perhaps the Tsuchikage will understand after all....i was a former ninja there.

9OOC: Removing my claok is not GM it is proven that if Amaterasu lights the clothing on fire they have time to remove the clothing, or sever the limb on fire for Amaterasu burns slowly. I should have enough time to remove my claok which is what caught on fire.)
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:21 pm

I will not allow you to escape… As the burning flames were used against me I simply deactivated the flames in which I was no harm against me allowing me to have time capture the strange ninja before he escaped, But now I had more problems I had to survive the strange ninja last attack, but before he could create the jutsu and jump out of the bird I quickly used Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes in which the foe should be inside a genjutsu created by me in which he will see a world created by me and his body is pierce by spike driven through their limbs. Mean time while he would be inside one of the strongest genjutsu of the uchiha clan I would form read aura around my body. Forming a demon soon a demon whose body Is made of skeletal part in which he then grow muscles as well as a shield an a sword. I then swing the sword at the explosive attack in which it should trap the attack inside another demission While doing this I also aim the attack at the strange ninja and because the strange ninja had human characteristic he would be trap in a genjutsu for eternity.

Running out of chakra, I make sure none of my attack miss by placing a genjutsu inside the Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes in which if he tries to escape the second genjutsu will activate then another one will activate making many layers of genjutsu it would be almost impossible to escape at his current stage.. his chakra is to low . Out of chakra I fall from the sky and land on the ground with both my eyes open I then will see my red aura returning to my body and I shall see peace and if I was able to trap the ninja with susanoo , After I recover I will release his body and study him 10 years from now. Unless if he was able to escape … he would not have enough chakra to survive the long trip … he would die on these lands for me I have already send my bird for my jounin help. They should be here matter of seconds. I then laugh and I close my eyes …And I wait for further result and hoping I had destroy the ninja. Before I close my eye I had notice something , I had use to much chakra but thanks to the curse seal and the electrical current in my sword I was able to use two strong jutsu in exchange for all my spiritual energy meaning I won't be able to walk for quite few weeks.

Doing so I failed, to keep the susanoo living in which I was not able to fully seal the foe inside the sword but I was able to seal the jutsu, doing so the ninja should escape and if he tries to get near me My jounin will finish him off do to the fact his chakra level is at the same scale as mine at this point.
Back to top Go down
Danzukey Katsudei

Danzukey Katsudei

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Danzukey shivered in fear as he saw a humongous spiritual entity with a sword aiming for him but....it stopped as it disappeared Danzukey sighed as he survived even though his ultimate jutsu was countered and deactivated.

Damn it! i forgot about my other clay art that is even stronger than C4! why did i not use that move!....oh well...i cannot waste anymore time here i have to leave. Hopefully i don't spy anymore trouble. Hopefully i can make at least one more bird with what little chakra i have left.

Danzukey fed one of the mouths in his palms a little wad of detonating clay however due to his short supply of chakra as it mixed Danzukey cringed in pain. As he took out and molded the clay bird it looked like garbage. It had both wings but only one leg and one of it's eyes were missing. Danzukey felt disgusted just looking at it.

Damn... this is all i can do right now!? Fine ill deal with it...i will dispose of this garbage of a bird once im done with it...as for the Hokage...ill leave him there but i will be back. Danzukey wove a hand seal and the deformed bird sprouted it's wings as Danzukey hopped onto it and it began flying to an unknown destination. Most likely one of his hideouts to recover.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Ryo Aokawa

Ryo Aokawa

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:09 pm

kyo ran up the street there was alot of sound comeing from the kage summit . the over kages had not even got into the village yet , alot of thing went into kyo head , he did not know if the hokage had been in a fight or if he was dead. kyo looked there was a bird comeing from the kage summit .

there it was the bird was flying over head it was leaving the village , all the people in the village where running around , some where crying aswell.so kyo ran into the summit. he seen the hokke there he was injured , he had been in a fight kyo ran up to him and pikked him up he had to get him to the hospital . so some one could look at him

kyo wanted to go after the ninja but he had to make sure the hokage was all right, he said the the hokage " every thing will be all right " and when as fast as he could .kyo was really pissed off if he seen that ninja again it would have been the last of him , next time kyo will be there to fight with the hokahe he would not let him down again

{end}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage Summit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Summit    Kage Summit  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage Summit
Page 1 of 1