Naruto Land
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Unknown-map
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Empty
PostSubject: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Sharingan

Spoiler:

Ryu the time has come...Report to me here and we will begin our training do know I won't allow you to complete any mission till you have control over your sharingan his will take few years by the time your training is over the chuunin exams will be release ....I will prepare you for the exams.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Ryu runs to the training ground His swords strapped to his back.He was here to train to master his sharingan."im here"He said hopeing someone waas there to here him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm

A ninja walks inside the uchiha clan training grounds, As he then shouts I could hear him I then walk towards the boy and whisper to him “Welcome to the uchiha clan training ground….Now then follow me…” I then laugh as I say “keep up with me boy...We don’t have all day”.
As I begin to walk ryu follows me I then begin to gain some speed , I then turn right I then jump and land on top of a tree branch , I then tell ryu “Come up here with me…Now look down…do you see those seals in the cave trap by a huge rock”

I then Jump few tree branches and then jump back to the ground landing on the ground , Now been close to the cave I open both of my eyes and both my sharingan are reveal , As I look at the seals in the cave , the Huge rock moves to the left forming an opening to the cave. As we walk inside the cave it was all dark after one minute of silence I perform 5-hand seals and I shout “Fire Style: Fire ball jutsu” as I shoot many small fire balls from my mouth , the fire in contact with the candles in the cave light up the cave. As we walk forward …We find the uchiha clan symbol in the ground... I then tell him “Welcome to my realm...Here we will train get ready our training will begin now”

Once more revealing my sharingan I look at ryu’s eyes , I then trap him in a genjutsu and he did not know of it, I want to test his skills … I want to see if his mind is strong enough to focus on powerful illusion that mess a person emotions. I then whisper to myself “This kid has a great future …. In Konoha”
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm

"im ready Sir"Ryu said as he got a strange feeling."what should we Do first"He asked nowing he had come here to master his sharingan he just wante dto know what he has to do first.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm

The boy did not notice he was trap in a genjutsu , It was rare for an uchiha not to be able to see through a genjutsu I then think “What a strange kid” I then pause for three second as I think …”Those this kid have what it takes to be train under me…”

I will not give up on him, let see just how long it will take him to realize his in a genjutsu... Soon I begin to show an illusion of the cave beginning to shake is if the cave was about to collapse… “He should notice this is a genjutsu after all… this plains are flat is rare for an earthquake to affect this area” I need to test this boy intelligence before I can teach him any powerful jutsu… that’s if he can learn any.

I then talk to my self as if another person was near me…” Let’s go boy don’t disappoint me you’re my first student ever”!!!

I then wait for father progress … Will he escape the wrath of my genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:57 am

Ryu new this was strange the leaf village hardly had any earthquakes.He know knew what this feeling was this was not a real earthquake and then Ryu remebered this guy was a uchiha and Woundering why he Did not see threw it at first.This is a genjutsu all a illousion"I know this is just a trick you put a genjutsu on me"He said to The ninja he was still stunned to could not see threw it at first.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Looking to my right as I notice ryu escaping my genjutsu, I then give him a quaint and bizarre look as I open my mouth as if I was about to eat a big meal and I then shout “Good Job ryu! You escaped my weakest genjutsu” I then laugh as I was been sarcastic, I then tell ryu “Ryu my dear student…took you long enough to notice this was a genjutsu…but is normal in the average young uchiha clan members”

I Then pause for a second as I think should I allow him to master the second stage of the sharingan, I then say in a low tone yet very earnest “Ryu…I want you to stomp the ground and I want you to punch the ground as hard as you can an at the same time I want you to do it with your eyes close…I then want you to jump in the air still with your eye close and when you’re in the air open them and try to touch the celling of the cave…” I then think if he can stay touching the ceiling without falling he can manipulate his chakra well if not his not ready for the second stage of the sharingan and he will need to be trained by an academy ninja before I can continue his training, but if his the one I been looking for his second stage will activate when he falls , because he will be scare and fear activates the sharingan…But I will need to help you out a little…I then laugh as I act like a criminal and order ryu like if I was his father… Allowing fear to scare him when jumping therefore he would not be able to focus as well meaning , it would be impossible for him at this age to be able to hold on to the ceiling using chakra. But I can say for a fact if he can both hold on to the ceiling and activate his sharingan…He will be next in line to take my place as the uchiha clan leader…but yet this time is not near to come.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Ryu's eyes got wider and became alittle red"R-Okay Sir"Ryu said as he stumbled.His skin turned pale and his palms were shaking and had sweat pouring from them His leags were shaking like there was a earthquake happening.Ryu thought to himself for he continued to do what his teacher told him how could he possible do that how could he jump and touch the cave top but ryu was not going to give up on himself.Ryu Gulped hard befor he he closed his eyes and rasied his Pale foot stomping it and punching his fist has hard as he could on the cave ground At the same time.When he did his fist felt like a bull doser just ran over his fist and his legs felt like there where just cut off and soon after still sweating and his eyes still closed He jumped into the air with all his might making sure he doesn't fall and touched the roof and came back down To the ground Foot first his eyes still closed"how was that sir"He asked Looking like he had just seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 pm

I blink once , I blink twice, I blink a third time..I move my head to my left to notice Ryu had grown stronger seen how he was able to accomplish a move that strains the human body muscles. A move that had a lot of strain on the boy, the kind of strain you obtain from the sharingan.I then drop a droplet of tear on the ground as I see ryu had open his second stage sharingan, I was proud to see him master this new technique.
I tell ryu to go to bed and rest and return to this cave the next morning.

A New Day.....

Are you ready ryu, is time i teach you the basic genjutsu of the sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:14 pm

"Yes yes i am ready"Ryu said as he was still excited about getting his stage to in his sharingan."I am ready to learn some Genjutsu"He said in a soft voice also a serious voice to.Ryu was ready to train today despite the actions that happened yesterday when he failed to see therw the genjutsu at first and was scared to death to jump and touch the cave roof.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Welcome back ryu, I hope you had rested well and restore your chakra, today won’t be ordinary… get ready your training begins now. Suddenly I disappear and the fire from each candle in the cave vanishes in thin air, as there is not source of light, the cave is completely dark. I then shout as I tell ryu “Welcome to my realms of darkness…today I will be teaching you the basic fire style jutsu… are you ready my student”

After a moment of silent , I begin to strike ryu with a large fire ball coming from his left because the fire acts like light he was able to see the reflection of my shadow but I once more vanish and ryu can’t spot me… I then shout “Ryu will you be able to escape my fireball jutsu”

I was hoping to see ryu block the fire ball jutsu, been able to use the 2-tomoe sharingan ryu should have no problem blocking this technique, I then begin to move to a secret and hidden area of the cave in which there is a small candle that allows to see what’s going on but where ryu is located this light can’t be seen by the naked eye. I will stay hidden and see if ryu can block my jutsu, and if he can’t I’ll be here to cure any injuries , other than that…My next step is to show him how to use the fire style ball jutsu…if he can learn this jutsu then I’ll teach him varies genjutsu skills. I want to test his abilities of chakra manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Ryu hurried and closed his pale eyes and then opened them to see the red blazing fireball coming toward him.The heat was making him haze and he did not like that.As the Ball of fire came closer ryu hurried and jumped over it almost falling into the blazing heat which whould have fired him to death"Phew"Ryu said.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:41 pm

So he was able to dodge my fireball jutsu, impressive let’s see how long he can last, this time I jump in the air jumping backward at the same time forming a sequence of hand seals once my body touches grounds I move my left foot in a triangular shape in which I then move my hand upward my face in which I then inhale air and I then release it in the form of fire in which I create a ball of blazing fire aiming at ryu. Doing so, I open my weapon pouch as I do so I take out my summoning weapon scroll, which I then activate the seal on the scroll then a cloud of smoke appear as a three bladed shuriken is summon, doing so I step back I then swing my arm back and then forward at great speed aiming my huge shuriken at my opponent , in which I then create two clones and I transform them to huge shuriken I then step back and swing my arm once more, As I send the Huge shuriken flying a shadow is made in which it would be almost impossible to dodge the three shuriken , because each of them hide in their own shadows.

After varies of attacks I was not done I knew I had to use stronger attacks to be able to get my student tire therefore, I place my hand on the ground in which you could hear the sound of an eagle this was the roar of my chidori as I aim my arm towards ryu, I then send an electrical current of lighting needles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]   Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden uchiha training grounds [Ryu sharingan mastery]
Page 1 of 1