Naruto Land
Mai oh Mai Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Mai oh Mai Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Mai oh Mai Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Mai oh Mai Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Mai oh Mai Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Mai oh Mai Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Mai oh Mai Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Mai oh Mai Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Mai oh Mai Unknown-map
Mai oh Mai Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Mai oh Mai 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Mai oh Mai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:51 am

Kiyo was sitting within the shinobi lounge, enjoying a well deserved break from all the commotion in his village. He was simply sitting in one of the lounge's comfortable chairs with his eyes closed. Though there was a lot of activities he enjoyed participating in around the building, this had to be the one he liked most. He underwent complete relaxation as he closed his eyes and listened to others, sometimes entering the conversations himself.

Every once in a while he would open his eyes and focus on something that caught his attention. Whether it was the kunai target throwing or the suspicious looks of certain shinobi that entered he always had something to look at.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Walking into the shinobi lounge Mai looked around taking note of all the people there. Walking in slowly, her green eyes scanned the room for a place to sit that would not make her uncomfortable in anyway. Mai spotted a comfortable looking lounge chair near a window and smiled, manoeuvring around the ninja that were enjoying activities towards the chair she noticed a male sitting down and decided no one should sit alone. Changing her direction she made her way towards the male sitting down and opening her book while pulling a pen from her chestnut brown hair. Sitting back in her chair Mai began to jot random things down, glancing over at the male now and then before finally speaking.
" Hello.."

Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Kiyo looked up at the voice that nearly shocked him. He saw a girl with brown hair and green eyes sitting nearby, looking at him. Raising an eyebrow he noticed that she was not like any girl he had ever seen. Based on her appearance Kiyo had caught a 'born to be free' vibe coming from her. As she sat there writing something down, Kiyo also noticed that she was quite beautiful.

"Hey," he smirked. "Kiyo Uchiha."
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Mai continued writing random things but stop when the boy who called himself Kiyo said he was an Uchiha. Looking at him a smile spread across her face, she had never met an Uchiha until today but she knows the history of them and her Clan very,very well. " I am Mai Senju...A genin of Iwagakure...As she continued to look at him she noticed how handsome he was, she always heard the rumours about the Uchiha men and their good looks. Being the person she was she just brushed it off and thought the females who fell over for them were clueless. Opening her book up once more she jotted something down and looked back at the Uchiha, this should be interesting
She thought as she wondered where this now interesting day will take her.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm

Quote :
" I am Mai Senju...A genin of Iwagakure

Kiyo looked at her with interest when he heard this. It was not his first time meeting a Senju but it was the first time he met a female from the clan. For a second his grey eyes met her green ones as they studied each other further. He looked at her and wondered what she was thinking before she looked back down to write something down in the book that was in her lap. Letting his curiosity get the best of him he asked "What are you writing?"
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Bringing her head up she stopped writing when Kiyo asked her what she was writing. "Oh just fixing some notes that I collected while out on my daily nature walk."A smile came to her face as she closed to book and ran her fingers through her hair. " So where do you reside?"She wanted to know more about Kiyo and she felt a strong need to spar with him. Folding her legs she blinked at the Uchiha waiting for his response calmly.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:56 pm

"Konoha," Kiyo told her seeing that she was interseted in his clan's name. He just hoped she wasn't another girl that was only interested in his bloodline. "I'm one of many upcoming Uchiha and I study under the hokage himself, who is also an Uchiha." He watched as she sat with her legs folded, soaking in the information. Not wanting to be the only person giving out information about himself, he changed the conversation back to her.

"What about you? You are the first Senju I have seen from Iwa. Are there others?"
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:36 pm

" The kage of Iwagakure is A Senju...But that is the only besides my parents whom I have met.."A small sneeze escaped her nose and she quickly turned her head, Moving her wavy hair back from her eyes. Directing her attention back towards the Uchiha she smiled. "Sorry..Pulling her Head band that hung lazily from her neck she nodded and decided to keep the conversation going." How is Konoha...I have always wanted to go..And explore it's vast forests."Thinking about getting lost in nature brought a blush to her face which she quickly shook off. Shifting just a bit in her chair Mai opened her book quickly, flipping to a page that was labelled Kiyo Uchiha she jotted down some things and closed it again. " Tell Me Uchiha...What do you enjoy doing most on your free time?"
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Kiyo couldn't help but smile when he saw heard the barely noticeable sneeze escape the girl. "Konoha is...well beautiful is the only way to describe it. The village's beauty only come second to the forests that surround it." He snapped out of his thoughts only to notice that he had a full on smile across his face.

Pasting his nonchalant mask back on he looked at her again. "If I am not on a mission or sparring I could be found walking aimlessly throughout the village, enjoying the different sights and smells it has to offer. It kind of reminds me of what I live to protect."

He looked at Mai to see what she had to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Smiling as she watched Kiyo speak so proudly of Konoha and then seeing him smile she blushed slightly. " You speak of Konoha with so much pride...That is the kind of trait that make a true ninja.." Looking down at the floor she stood up and stretched a bit, pulling her hair into a messy bun she sat back down on her chair and smiled at Kiyo b" I am glad to have met someone like you Kiyo...Someone who takes pride in his village, and protects it with it his life..A lot of ninja are not like that nowadays.." Mai put her small book in her Medical/Weapons pouch and stuck her pen into her bun.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Kiyo watched as Mai stretched before putting her little book up and sitting back down. "A true ninja," he repeated. "I am merely on the right path to changing the shinobi world for the better. I will always be able to make peace with those who are willing to listen."

"I am glad to have met you too Mai Senju. Through my eyes,I see a truly remarkable person. And as you probably know, my eyes see what most cannot." He smiled back at her before looking around the room once more. "Are there any activities that you like to do, Mai-san? ANything that separates you from the rest?
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:20 pm

"I like to plant..Flowers and trees mostly...I visit forest and Um..." Her voice trailed off and she blushed. " I go to forest and plant trees, Oi..Her blush got deeper, as she looked away and at the many ninja that littered the room. " I also take a great joy in taking nature walks..Whatever I find I usually jot down in my book..Being around the beauty of nature..It makes me feel at peace.."She looked back at Kiyo and smiled her blush gone and a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:32 pm

As Kiyo listened to the blushing brunette he got an idea. Getting up he asked,"How would you like to walk along the forests just outside this building?" He had grown tired of sitting cooped up in the seat for that long time. If she said yes, he would be able to stretch his legs and maybe get a little friendly spar in.

"I have yet to go through those forests even though I've passed by them quite a bit. So what do you say?" He held his hand out in attempt to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:31 pm

She could not muster up any words but took his hand. " I would love it..." Standing up she followed Kiyo, still holding onto his hand. Following him she smiled hopefully he might be in the mood for a friendly spar. Mai's blood had already risen and she was overly excited. Holding onto Kiyo she chuckled and looked directly into his eyes,chucking lightly to herself...Biting her bottom lip she held onto the Uchiha tighter.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:51 pm

Kiyo felt his cheeks become warm as Mai held his hand and they made eye contact. Quickly looking away, he began to walk toward the door, heading outside. Once in the forest, Kiyo took a deep breath and looked around. Though he had seen more beautiful sights around Konoha, this forest was still a sight to behold.

Turning to Mai he noticed that he was still holding her hand. Raising an eyebrow he told her, "Do what you would usually do if I weren't here."
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 pm

As Mai looked around the forest,she smiled and pulled out her notebook from her tan weapons pouch. Her fingers intertwined with the Kiyo's as she looked around her mind becoming lost in thought. It was beautiful out here in this forest, surrounded by mother nature and all her wondrous beauty. Looking at kiyo as his voice pulled her from her thoughts, she let go of his hand and pulled the pen from her hair letting the Chestnut brown waves fall gently down her back. Wandering over to a small groups of flowers that caught her interest she Sat down in front of the flowers she began to sketch them in her book.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Kiyo sat there for a while and watched her take notes and drawings of nature before turning around and slowly walking up a nearby tree. She really seemed to be enjoying herself and he did not want to interrupt her. Finding a branch that was steady enough to hold a team of shinobi, he laid down and looked at her as she drew. After a few minutes of looking he turned his gaze to the sky and looked at the bits of blue that shone through the trees. Pulling out a kunai he began to twirl it around his finger before closing his eyes in peace.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Mai looked from her work every now and again to meet gaze with Kiyo, with each glance she took a blush appeared and it got deeper until she looked beet red. Moving a strand of her hair away, she finished her writing and slipped both the pen and book away in her pouch and began to walk up the tree kiyo was in. " t his is a nice view " Sitting down Mai looks up into the sky and then at kiyo.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Kiyo opened his eyes as he felt someone sit next to him. Knowing it was Mai, he opened his eyes slowly and put away his kunai. As he looked at her a question came to mind. "What are your plans for the future, Mai-san?"

He thought to sit up but he was just so comfortable where he was. "Do you wish to become a kage, or a sensei? Tell me your goals."
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Looking down at her hands as she listened to Kiyo speak and smiled to herself." My goals in this life..I want to be a medic..Standing on top of the branch she sat on she looked at the uchiha and stretched a bit. " I've been thinking..How about a spar..A nice friendly one ya know? Looking down at Kiyo she jumped from the branch gracefully dropping to the ground and looking back up at him flashing a smile. " They say the first hit is usually the last...Well If I were you I take that hit Kiyo-Kun." Her green eyes sparkled a bit as she ran behind a tree making hand seals Tiger → Dog → Snake muttering the words as two wood clones appeared in front of her. She kept them close to her as she awaited an attack from Kiyo.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Kiyo smiled as Mai suggested they had a little spar. He was about to suggest it himself, but she had beat him to it. Before he could answer, she jumped down from the branch and ran around the tree. Kiyo chuckled as he got up. It was probably not too smart to challenge a Senju in the forest, but he knew it would be a challenge.

Jumping down, he pulled out two kunai. He would test out he taijutsu skills first. "Come and get me Mai-chan," he smirked. "If you can."
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Having one of her wood clones merge with the tree and the other one run out towards Kiyo, she stayed behind the tree and she made a few more hand seals quickly a smile coming on her face. "Moguragakure no Jutsu (Mole Hiding Technique)"The dirt beneath her feet began to soften as she sunk deep into the ground. Pinpointing her clones movements she smiled and quickly caught onto Kiyo's position, moving towards them from the ground below.

Clone I:
The clone ran out towards Kiyo moving in a zig-zag pattern towards him as she spotted the kunia. Balling her fist up she infused it with chakra and instead of Punching out towards him she used the speed of her run and turned it into a slide ( Think baseball player slide). Once under him she punched upwards into his private parts smirking.

Clone II: Infusing with the tree that she she stood behind she watched the two and took note of the two. She looked for any attacks and movements from Kiyo. She merged from tree to tree until she was watching them from directly above her head sticking out of the tree branch.

Jutsus used

Name: Moguragakure no Jutsu (Mole Hiding Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Element: Earth
Description: A Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. This technique allows the ninja to burrow into the ground and hide out of sight. This allows them to avoid attack or travel underground.

Name of Jutsu:Wood Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wood
Description:A clone that is created by altering the user's own cells with chakra. It has more endurance than the normal Shadow Clones and doesn't disappear when hit by the enemies' attacks. Moreover, since it has the ability to merge with plants and trees, it is also great for reconnaissance missions. They have the ability to travel far distances from the user and are able to communicate with the original. The clones can be as simple in function as a wooden dummy for use in the Body Replacement Technique.

The basic concept of the Shadow Clone Technique also applies to the Wood Clone Technique. However, the chakra-composed Shadow Clone and the cell-based Wood Clone are completely distinct techniques. By directly touching the Wood Clone with his hand, the user can absorb the information it gathered and changes the shape of the clone. The Wood Clone is made up of the user's own cells, transformed into vegetation. Because of this, when it is changed into a seed and taken into the body, it can be used as a "transmission device". This and all other uses make this technique extremely convenient. Tiger → Dog → Snake
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Watching as Mai slid under him, Kiyo was under the conclusion that she was aiming to hurt. Grabbing her fist as she struck, he stopped her in mid slide and came down with a kunai, landing it right next to her head with a thud. Smirking he stood back up, pulling her up with him before pushing off of her into a nearby tree, using chakra to keep him stuck there.

"That wouldn't have ended nicely, he laughed as he went through some hand seals to summon a flock of crows. Knowing that it was impossible for her to see him, he did some more hand seals and created a crow clone. If she did not know how to stop this technique the clone would attack her while she was blinded by the birds. Kiyo hopped up to the highest branch of the tree and activated his sharingan. Two tomoe began to spin as he got ready to copy any technique she did.

Clone-As soon as it was summoned the clone shot through the crows, toward Mai, aiming a strike to the face as he drew near.

Name:Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique
Type:Supplementary
Element:N/A
Range:All ranges
Clan:N/A
Description:This technique summons a flock of countless crows, dazzling the enemy. The user can freely manipulate the crows by emitting chakra from his fingertips and altering it into high frequency waves. Since the crows continuously clone themselves, the target becomes completely surrounded, obscuring their field of vision. When no longer needed, the crows will simply disappear in a puff of smoke.

Name: Crow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Element:N/A
Range:N/A
Description:A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.

Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:28 am

Clone II: Head sticking out from the tree branch Mia clone (II) Saw that Mia clone (I) attack did not make it through. As she watched the two she made sure to pay attention to Kiyo. Moving one branch down and merging with that one she saw the uchiha make a few hand seals. Smiling the clone quickly merged from tree to tree as a flock of crows blinded Mia clone (I). Once close enough she saw Kiyo make a clone,she called out " Quickly duck now! " as soon as these words left her lips she saw that the kiyo clone was coming straight for Mia clone (I) face. Going from tree to tree to a new position not to far from where the original Kiyo stood, Mia clone hid herself and went back to watching.
Clone I: She thought her attack connected but from the feel of the uchihas hands wrapping around her wrist told her other wise. In one quick fluid motion she was on the ground with him over her and a kunia stuck in the ground next to her head. A blush came over her as green eyes met grey for a second and quickly faded as she was helped up. Before Mai clone had a chance to react a flock of crows that blinded her vision appeared,staying calm she did not panic as her vision was blurred. Mia clone knew an attack would surely come after a diversion like that, but she could not see where it would come. Hearing a voice that sounded like her own she quickly did as she was told, ducking and just nearly avoiding a fatal blow. " Are you Trying to kill me Kiyo-kun?"A smile came to her face as she infused her left fist with chakra coming up giving Kiyo a uppercut to the jaw.

Original: Mai laughed as she stood underground, her clones worked together perfectly. She was glad because she wanted to reserve her chakra for something that would possibly end this little spar. Preparing a few handseals she prepared the jutsu. Mia did not lose Kiyo's location as she felt him clung himself to a tree.

OOC: Using phone so um yea bare with me here lol.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Quote :
" Quickly duck now! "

Naruto smirked as he heard this. Without knowing it, Mai gave herself away. There was no way that she would yell that out unless it was to stop someone on her side from getting hit. And this was a one on one battle, so that only meant one thing. She cloned herself before the battle. A wood clone if Kiyo's thoughts were correct.

Going through a set of hand seals, he breathed in deeply. The only way to flush the real Mai out was to make an attack big enough for her to have to show herself to dodge. Making a ring over his mouth he exhaled a massive fireball towards the ground. His Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique was the perfect jutsu to use. The fireball sped towards the ground, burning everything in it's path. Once it hit the ground, it would form a huge crater in which Kiyo would jump in the middle of and wait for Mai's next move.

Name:Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Fire
Range: Short-range
Description:A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and expelled from the mouth in a massive orb of roaring flame. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface. The fireball is normally blown through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user. However, Sasuke and Itachi are seen doing this technique without making a ring over their mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mai oh Mai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai oh Mai   Mai oh Mai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mai oh Mai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Land  :: Role Playing Board :: Shinobi Lounge-
Jump to: