Naruto Land
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Unknown-map
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Empty
PostSubject: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Quest of a Ninja

Hey everyone, above you is reading a preview and most likely the biggest event you will ever see in your entire life time. The event marks the beginning of a new plot, Thousands of fan speak of the sage of the sixth path, but I when further in details and I just had to create a new story for the father of the sage of the sixth path, Definitely something that we will all look up too, I will take care of all the drawings and writing however this will begin as an event like all event there are prizes the prize is the gift of the father of the sage of sixth path, whoever can solve this mystery will obtain this gift, All I can tell you is that this gift will be one that you will never obtain in another forum because only Naruto Land has it !

Now that you know what’s going On, is time you register however this event is big and I don’t want all my efforts to go to waste so the registration process will be fun but is a form of 10 post per person, below you will find 10 template, they are not long however you will have to post 10 times here each post with a different template, I have my reasons and when I update this page you will find out why the process is long but who cares this sort of events are only found here so why not give us some of your free time, never the less below are the 10 surveys.

Post 1

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Elements:[/b]

Post 2

Code:

[size=24][center]Jutsu List[/center][/size]

[spoiler]
[Jutsu list here]
[/spoiler]

Post 3

Code:

[b]Character Link:[/b]
[b]Village:[/b]
[b]Leader or Teacher:[/b]

Post 4
Code:

[b]Forum Activity level:[/b]
[b]Favorite things about the event:[/b]

Post 5
Code:

[b]Comments:[/b]
[b]Pros and Cons about the event:[/b]
[b]Other Suggestions:[/b]

Post 6
Code:

I [Name here], Will take part of the event.

Post 7
Code:

[b]Fast Description of your character:[/b]

Post 8
Code:

[b]Briefly Give us your character plot of this event:[/b]

Note: Just write how this event will benefit your character and how she/he will take part in the event (I need this so I can begin working on the Manga Things)

Post 9

Code:

[b]Are you find if this event takes place in an important holiday:[/b]

Post 10
Code:

I [Name here] Have completed the Naruto Land event/plot form, I have earn a free stat Point

This is not to be in my book, is a forum event like any other once varies people register it will begin, Post here !

*Please put a title on your post according to the post so if it is post 3, then title your topic Post 3.

Last edited by Alpha on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
jer

jer

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:26 am

Name: Kichi
Elements: None
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:27 am

Post 1
Name:Kiyo Uchiha
Elements:Fire

Last edited by Senjuzumaki on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:30 am

Post 1
Name: Naraku Uchiha
Elements: Fire, wind, lighting
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:32 am

Post 2
Jutsu List

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jer

jer

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:35 am

Post 2

Jutsu List

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:36 am

Post 3
Character Link:http://www.narutoland.net/t609-kiyo-uchiha
Village:Konohagakure
Leader or Teacher:Naraku Uchiha
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:37 am

Post 2
Jutsu List

Fire Style Jutsu
Spoiler:

Wind Release
Spoiler:

Lightning release
Spoiler:

Sharingan
Spoiler:

Mangekyou Techniques:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 am

Post 3
Character Link: http://www.narutoland.net/t176-naraku-uchiha
Village: Leaf Village
Leader or Teacher: (None)
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:38 am

Post 4

Forum Activity level:High Activity
Favorite things about the event:The fact that its original. And the prize sounds worth it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:41 am

Post 4
Forum Activity level: High-Level
Favorite things about the event: Mysterious, An event that defines the following words.

"Naruto Land is where imagination is the reality"
Back to top Go down
jer

jer

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:42 am

Post 3[b]

[b]Character Link:
http://www.narutoland.net/t500-kichi-s-app
Village:Sunagakure
Leader or Teacher:_____who ever is training me?______
Back to top Go down
jer

jer

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 am

Post 4

Forum Activity level: high
Favorite things about the event: that it gets me posts in

Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 am

Post 5

Comments: None (I'm the creator)
Pros and Cons about the event: All pros (I'm the creator)
Other Suggestions: None ( Once Again, I'm the creator)
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 am

Post 6
I [Alpha], Will take part of the event.
Back to top Go down
jer

jer

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:47 am

Post 5

Comments: nope
Pros and Cons about the event: well you could find out who is paying atention to this and cons are that people get mad that they have to do this and leave
Other Suggestions:nope

Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:48 am

Post 5
Comments:A great way to get people excited and posting
Pros and Cons about the event:
Pro-The advertising is great
Con-Not many directions. It is easy to et confused with the posts.
Other Suggestions:A time limit would be good.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 am

Post 6
I ,Kiyo Uchiha, Will take part of the event.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 am

Post 7
Fast Description of your character:Naraku was born on a very important day, The day the hokage had die. Konoha had been in danger for years and the council had chosen to train Naraku, as he was an uchiha, Konoha elite clan. Naraku was chosen to be hokage when he was born, therefore he was train by the most powerful and talented ninja of the village, Therefore he became a very strong ninja and learn many skills at young age. During his academy years he first master the first two stages of the sharingan as wells as learning few fire style jutsu which was impressive for an Academy student. All the years he was in the academy he was elected Rookie number one, Naraku graduated as the youngest of his class and most likely the youngest in Konoha history, but because he had such big hands and was very tall he did not seem younger than the others. Been fear by all his fellow team members and students in the Academy Naraku at first was very lonely and most of the time sad. As one year pass he enter the chuunin exam and was the first to pass the survival exam his team came in first place but the female ninja “Kia” had die in the survival exam and the male team member “kyoshi” did not make it to the final part of the exam. Therefore once more Naraku was lonely and successfully won his match in the Chuunin exams after unlocking his mangkeyou sharingan at the Age of 12 he was rewarded the jounin rank. He completed many S-rank missions; many of them were killing criminals. At the age of 13 he completely masters his mangekyou sharingan and Soon Naraku was a jounin commander of the hidden leaf village. Keeping the village safe he then became the guardian of the leaf also known as the “Shadow of the leaf”. Soon he was a role model to all young ninja, even the adults look up to him. Thought he develop a very nice and calm personality he had one and only one goal his goal was to become stronger than he was yesterday and soon gain the title as the “Leaf village youthful burning spirit” At the age of 15 Naraku was awarded the Rank of sannin, and was most of the time out of the village doing many missions and spying on other village, After 3-month he retire from this sannin rank and became a Anbu of the leaf village working directly from the council therefore he learn about the village government and system . At the age of 16 he was rewarded the Hokage rank, and today he fights like a true ninja and yet everyday he is stronger than the day before, Naraku as the hokage is odd to find trouble on the village therefore the village is now fear more than ever, why Naraku uchiha is the new guardian of this big tree also known as konoha and his will of fire burns on the soul and blood of all the shinobi on this lands.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:50 am

Post 7

Fast Description of your character:Kiyo has grey eyes and jet black hair, Kiyo has the facial structure of most Uchiha. He is tall for his age and has a slim, muscular build. He wears his hair short, with bangs held up by a black band tied around his head.He has bandages all around his arms and legs due to constant training.Kiyo was born in the noble Uchiha clan, meaning he was treated with the utmost respect by his village. Being an Uchiha, he was expected to be a great shinobi, which is what he had been trained to do his whole life. Due to his constant training, Kiyo did not have the time to hang with many children his age, not that his clan allowed it. His childhood was a lonely one, and his lack of friendship caused the Uchiha to become socially retarded. Though he hated it, he was always to afraid to go against his family. He was the boy that they were always so proud of. He didn’t want to change their view of him anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:52 am

Post 8

Briefly Give us your character plot of this event: Simply my character will take part in the event by role playing like a leader, and leading the village to finding the gift. if my character finds the gift, it would give me power that would help me defeat some of my rivals and help make the village stronger.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:53 am

Post 9
Are you find if this event takes place in an important holiday: Depends, I say after the holiday are over we should begin !
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:53 am

Post 8

Briefly Give us your character plot of this event: This event will help with the growth of my character physically and mentally, allowing him to get that much further to reaching his goal to bring peace to the shinobi world.

Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:54 am

Post 9

Are you find if this event takes place in an important holiday:Yes, i'm okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:55 am

Post 10

I , Kiyo Uchiha, Have completed the Naruto Land event/plot form, I have earn a free stat Point
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:57 am

post 10

I [alpha] Have completed the Naruto Land event/plot form, I have earn a free stat Point.
Back to top Go down
jer

jer

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:01 am

Post 6

I [kichi], Will take part of the event.

Back to top Go down
jer

jer

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:01 am

Post 7

Fast Description of your character: Like many Suna-nin Kichi covers up well in order to avoid sun damage. On his top half he bears a cloak-like coat which is white and flows down to his knees. However the coat is made of light cotton which provides a cool temperature out in the desert. Over this cloak the puppeteer wears a black jacket buttoned together around the throat area. Strangely the two of them give off the appearance that they are one jacket, which may trick a good analyst into thinking he is bogged down by the weight of it. On his lower half Kichi wears simple three-quarter length grey trousers with sandal guards covering his shins. Which also lead towards his simple pair of sandals

Back to top Go down
jer

jer

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am

Post 8

Briefly Give us your character plot of this event: well kichi's parents where murdered by rogue ninja long ago. He lived alone and basicly trained him self to do many things from puppet training to cooking and cleaning. as he starts out in the forum kichi is sent on a mission out in the desert to protect a pyramid form a wild animal it takesa few dayfor the animale to show up but when it finally does kichi is ready and kills it on kichi's first attack and then goes home form there his is notifide about chunnin exam pracices. when the day comes kichi sleeps in late and quicly gets there as soon as he can.

Note: Just write how this event will benefit your character and how she/he will take part in the event (I need this so I can begin working on the Manga Things)

Back to top Go down
jer

jer

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am

Post 9

Are you find if this event takes place in an important holiday: well it is christmas the day the lord was born

Back to top Go down
jer

jer

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:03 am

Post 10

I [Kichi] Have completed the Naruto Land event/plot form, I have earn a free stat Point

Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:12 am

Name: Azien Jackuen-Shin
Elements: Water, Earth and Wood
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:15 am

Jutsu List

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 am

Character Link:http://www.narutoland.net/t362-azien-jackuen-shin-finished
Village:Kumogakure
Leader or Teacher:None
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:21 am

Forum Activity level:High-Level
Favorite things about the event:A great way to earn points
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:22 am

Comments:Fun, even more if my character gets to star in Manga
Pros and Cons about the event:All Pros, no Cons. I have no objection to filling out a few forms.
Other Suggestions:My character gets a leading role in the Manga
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:23 am

I Septimus Senju, Will take part of the event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)   Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father of the sage of sixth path (2011 Event-Read me and post here)
Page 1 of 1