Naruto Land
Deep thoughts.  Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Deep thoughts.  Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Deep thoughts.  Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Deep thoughts.  Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Deep thoughts.  Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Deep thoughts.  Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Deep thoughts.  Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Deep thoughts.  Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Deep thoughts.  Unknown-map
Deep thoughts.  Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Deep thoughts.  80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Deep thoughts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Deep thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: Deep thoughts.    Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Kiyo was once again strooling in Konoha. Usually it would be to enjoy the village's positive aura, but this time there was something troubling him. Lately it seemed as though people had stopped walking the streets. It was like villagers and shinobi alike just disappeared.

Maybe it was the sudden rumors of war that frightened everyone. Maybe it was the fact that they just didn't care. Kiyo sighed as he stuck his hands in his pockets. He know one thing for sure. No matter the reason, he would not be one of those people. Though he was only a genin, he would do what he could in the time of panic.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

Deep thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep thoughts.    Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:31 pm

The Genin wouldn't expect it , from behind him was the kazekage . His ghostly voice spoke "Hello , you didn't expect me did you? Especially in a community district? I meant what I said before , me and you will encounter each other alot . I know your indirect chakra signature ,you cannot shadow it from me."He spoke with a negative voice. Ace then removed his hood showing his bright , Angelical face. Though he was the opposite of a Angel . He was a demon , possibly sent to earth by Satan. Ace smirked , judging by his appearance you would thought that he was the nicest person ever. His Blue eyes glistening off the sun's natural rays , His white hair in a Unique style. He then came towards him "How would you like to control power?But with power comes a cost..."

[Short post just warming up O.o]
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Deep thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep thoughts.    Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:44 am

Quote :
"How would you like to control power?But with power comes a cost..."

Kiyo looked up to a white haired and blue eyed man. Someone who he had never seen before, or at least he didn't think he ever saw. He raised an eyebrow suspiciously at the man's question. Why would someone who never met him before offer him power?

"Of course everyone would like power," Kiyo said. "But it's how you recieve the power is the question. I find power by training constantly. Now I don't know who you are or what this power is you speak of, but if it comes with a cost, then I don't know if I want it."

He kept his eyes on the man, not sure if he was there to harm him, or to have a casual conversation. Whatever it was, Kiyo had a bad feeling about it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

Deep thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep thoughts.    Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:27 am

Ace flickered his eyes , he thought that Kiyo was a rather smart person. But he wasn't comprehending what he was trying to say. Ace then smirked and began to look up at the sky , What a nice day...that is , until I ruin it..He thought to himself. The sun was shinning brightly "Heh , well lets just say ..I have the power to give you what you want. But without training. You would be the strongest amungst Genin during the exams , and the clear reason why I don't give this power to my Genin. Is simply because they are not strong enough. They can't even call themselves ninja , they can't even throw a ninja star , or shuriken without hitting themselves in the foot. Ace made a slight chuckle as his eyes , came back down and rested on Kiyo . He noticed that Kiyo , were keeping a eye on him. Smart..He thought to him keep his eye on him , Ace stood there in a rather odd silence pretty much after that. Not one word was spoken from him , just staring the Genin directly in the eye. Not looking away , trying to intimidate him.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Deep thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep thoughts.    Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Kiyo continued to watch the man as he began to speak bad about his students. Giving him power that he did not need to train for. It was tempting, but something made it seem as if it wasn't worth it. "Why receive power from someone who talks about their subordinates with such distaste?" Kiyo asked as they stared each other in the eye. Blue met grey as Kiyo tried his best to mask his fear.

This guy's chakra signature was enormous. Maybe high jounin to kage level. Kiyo had no hope of defeating him if they were to fight, but he refused to let his doubt show. "Who are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

Deep thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep thoughts.    Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Ace smirked , he turned and began to slowly walk away. His Arms at his stomatch. He started to do some handseals , as he body flickered beside Kiyo. The smirk turned into a frown , as he did a set of forbidden handseals. "Now , I sense your irregular heartbeat. I can only come to the conclusion , that your afraid. Let me say this , you should be . My Criticism sent towards my Genin , are simply out of the evilness inside of me. But enough talking , I shall show you this power. The Power of something forbidden..." He said in a serpent type voice , his neck charged and aimmed for Kiyo's neck. His actions where to quick for a genin's eyes to follow without seeing a blur. He would aim to rest his teeth in his skin . Draining the blood , somewhat like a vampire. He then lifted his neck up and smirked , blood on his teeth and lips. He lifted his arms and wiped it off with his sleeve. This time his face couldn't be seen , his bang's from his hair where covering it.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Deep thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep thoughts.    Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Kiyo temporarily lost his breath as he gasped in pain. His neck felt as though it was on fire. The man had called his bluff and attacked, though he still spoke of it as if it were a gift. Was pain apart of this so called power he said that he would give Kiyo? If it was then it was not a good way to introduce such power.

Falling on the floor, Kiyo's vision grew blurry. He knew that he would not be able to hold his consciousness much longer. "Bastard," was the only thing that he could choke out before everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

Deep thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep thoughts.    Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Ace smirked he then started to walk away "Dear Genin , this is only the Beginning ...And you will regret those words.." He said as he would simply do a set of handsigns "Summoning Jutsu! , Be the first to witness my Animal.." He said as the animal would snatch Kiyo up and toss him on his back . " Transport him to , the Konohagakure Hospital , then un-summon yourself there." He said as he began to walk away , looking rather different this time . A huge scroll was on his back , Yellow and black . The Leo Sage.... Kiyo would be able to see this before he fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deep thoughts.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep thoughts.    Deep thoughts.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep thoughts.
Page 1 of 1