Naruto Land
Friendly spar(open) Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Friendly spar(open) Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Friendly spar(open) Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Friendly spar(open) Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Friendly spar(open) Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Friendly spar(open) Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Friendly spar(open) Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Friendly spar(open) Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Friendly spar(open) Unknown-map
Friendly spar(open) Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Friendly spar(open) 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Friendly spar(open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

Friendly spar(open) Empty
PostSubject: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Darkness covered the area as a certain genin sat there calmly awaiting his opponent. The forest was not an ideal place to be at the time, most would be paranoid in such a gloomy place, afraid of the possibilities of oncoming dangers. Kiyo Uchiha on the other hand, preferred the darkness. The comfort of the shadows gave him strength. He breathed in and out deeply as he embraced the darkness, the mists curling around him as if he were the mistss themselves. Sometimes he wondered if he was born for the mists.

Taking a kunai he began to spin it on his finger as he began to grow impatient. His opponent was running late. He smirked as he thought of possibilities as to why they weren't there yet. "Maybe they were too scared to go out?" he thought. He sat there making different assumptions as he continued to wait.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Zenaku enters a large open field strolling about as the wind blows on a cloudless day. The area looks like a scene from a storybook. The smell of grass and plantlife fills the air as his feet make a crunch sound each time he steps down as he steps on plants. This area is a prime example of walking "off the beaten path" He's carrying a large bag that he drops beside him filled with training equipment. He looks over the area seeing a couple of small rocks scatted about the area with plants over running them as well.

Zenaku grabs his bag proceeds noticing how deep roots ran above ground for several feet from some type of powerful plant. He stops to examine the strong branch as his eyes darts to follow to where they lead. He sees a large tree standing tall. It was clear that such a tree would of been around for decades in order to grow so big and strong. He walks towards it looking up at the many branches thinking that it'd make for a good place to launch a strategic attack. He rubs his hands along the bark as he thinks to himself about possibilities for using the surrounding area to his advantage. He then walks over standing on one of the rocks before kneeling down and sitting opening his bag.

As he looks through his bag he shuffles through the contents looking for a paper scroll. As he reaches down and finally pulls out the scroll he cuts open the seal. With a fluid jerk of his hand the scroll it falls revealing it's contents. Zen looks down on the paper as the wind lightly blows it. He sees the name and face of a shinobi he's supposed to be practicing with. He reads the name Uchiha? I wonder if he'll be a strong sparring partner. He begins to take out a few kunai and shuriken from amongst his bag.

He begins to mentally prepare himself for a fun battle by looking over the area and thinking up possible scenarios. Other than a name he had no information about his opponent and he begins to consider what elements and abilities the ninja might possess. Sitting on a rock he scopes out waiting for the shinobi in question.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Naraku Encounters danger
The sound of strange creatures the shades of bizarre figures the movement of the clouds reflected on the muddy waters, odd soil on the ground. It’s certainly not a regular night from the strange weather patterns I notice volcanoes are near I then came to the conclusion that is possible that a nearby volcano has erupted however there was no ash in the sky it was simply a strange warm climate and minor earthquake I became curious of the situation therefore I began to run to the area.

As I jump from different trees and landing on the bigger tree I was still not able to see the problem as the smaller trees blocked my view with their leafs, Jumping from the tree I continue to walk north in search for some excitement, Soon I knew I was near the earth was shaking at a stronger rate as for the climate it seems to be warmer as I look around I notice a burning tree and several other tree burning I then knew a Lightning bolt from the stormy weather had stricken the tree, though I had wasted my time I was tire so I simply cut down the trees and I put out some of the fires as for the other burning tree I used some of their woods to create a fire place using some of the burn wood I quickly create a small tent and I began to sleep.

When Asleep I encounter the illusion of s strange figure though the image was not clear I could see a male ninja trying to kill me in my sleep as I wake up I notice a storm was near and the thunder claps had scared me forcing me to have nightmares looking outside I notice a ninja though the image was not clear it was certainly human, looking far away I notice the ninja could be in trouble.

I quickly ran towards the ninja and I wait to see what will happen next....
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Now seeing a ninja approching me I was frightened , I had a limp and it needed to be tended to before I could engage in combat. But the sudden earthquakes and the dryness in the air knocked me more off balanced . I wispeared to myself Its over for me...this ninja ...I sense his chakra ..he's powerful possiably a S-ranked ninja.. I stared into his direction woundering what should I do next? Then I thought I must fight for the sake of Sunagakure . I drew my Kunai and prepared for battle , the figure must have been startled by something judging by his sprint. Just then a sudden crack of lightning crackled though the air , and a downpour began to occus. "Okay.. Listen , you come any nearer and I will kill you , got that ? " He said loudly as he would limp towards the object. But now he could see his black hair , as a flash back occured he knew this person from somewhere. He thought and came to the conclusion he'd seen this person in his dreams before . Now I know that this is destined and I also know that this person , has come to make me reach my judgement... He began channeling an enormous ammount of chakra before him staring into the distance as the object he began to yell. "YOU SHALL PARISH , JUDGEMENT HAS COME!!!" he yelled loudly as he where pumped and his muscles where extremely tense breathing deeply. "No...theirs simply no such thing...Not one bit OF EXHAUSTION!!" Just then his whole body outburst in chakra his leg paticualry he where providing himself with the energy to fight this new opponent . He smirked a cold smirk and then charged off his limped foot witch almost gave out. Then came a boom as a crack of lightning struck a tree within 90 feet away putting it blazing , and with every tree around us.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Kiyo quickly opened his eyes as he sensed something..or someone in the distance. It had to be his opponent, the one who he had been waiting on for so long. He slowly began to rise to his feet as he noticed the presence get closer. "About time,"he thought as he walked toward who he was sure was his opponent.

As he walked , plans began to form in his mind. He mentally prepared himself for any surprise attacks or traps that may have been set for him. He searched for an open area to meet his opponent head on, walking with confidence due to his ever thinking mind. He just hoped that whoever he had to fight would put up a good fight. He would hate it if this fight ended up a waste. His goal was to become stronger and to do that, he needed a strong opponent.

A smirk formed on his lips as he entered a clearing that seemed to be empty. That was until his eyes came across a figure that sat there, waiting patiently on a rock. "This must be my opponent,"he thought as he continued to walk slowly toward the man. He looked to be powerful, but looks could be deceiving. He would just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Zen waited as the wind of the area blew past him. The night seemed to sing a certain serenade. The animals making the noises of the night until something disturbed the area. Everything went quiet escape for the rustling of the trees as he sensed something in the distance. There was chakra disturbances in the forest and it was apparent to him that a battle was about to take place. The clouds began to cloud up as a bolt of lightening shot through the sky a distance not too far away. A fire from the instant heat from the electricity set a tree on fire. It must of been spreading as Zen could see from where he was sitting that the bright red light in the distance was increasing and appearing larger.

He could feet the chakras among the area of the flames as he stands up watching wondering who it was. Something else caught his attention a smaller chakra coming from the east as the clouds above continued to grow dark. Another bolt of lightening struck through the sky. Zen stood next to his rock on the outer edge of the open field as the stranger appeared at the other side near the trees. Near him was a two small bodies of water on either side. Ponds holding a significant amount of water but small in comparison to the massiveness of the ocean. Not being one to go easy on anyone that would approach him under the dead of night Zen decides to go on a hunch that this was the one he was to face.

He looks for a moment in the distance to where the fire and the two chakras were before turning back to the child. He grins as he reaches down and grabs two kunai with tags. He tosses one with a back swing with incredible might as he releases the other with a fore swing sending each rocketing towards his target. The angle of both fly, one on his left targeting his right arm and one on his left aimed at his left. He forms a single kata detonating them a mere six feet before him in an attempt to throw him off. Instantly he goes into a series of kata. The speed of his hand signs were so fast as it only appeared that a single hand movement had been made. Mokuton! Jubaku no Jutsu! He counts on the blinding light of the explosive to throw him off. Behind him however small sprouts silently emerge. Zen jumps backwards ten feet so as to be in a position to react in case his plan failed.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 am

SandBlazer wrote:
Now seeing a ninja approching me I was frightened , I had a limp and it needed to be tended to before I could engage in combat. But the sudden earthquakes and the dryness in the air knocked me more off balanced . I wispeared to myself Its over for me...this ninja ...I sense his chakra ..he's powerful possiably a S-ranked ninja.. I stared into his direction woundering what should I do next? Then I thought I must fight for the sake of Sunagakure . I drew my Kunai and prepared for battle , the figure must have been startled by something judging by his sprint. Just then a sudden crack of lightning crackled though the air , and a downpour began to occus. "Okay.. Listen , you come any nearer and I will kill you , got that ? " He said loudly as he would limp towards the object. But now he could see his black hair , as a flash back occured he knew this person from somewhere. He thought and came to the conclusion he'd seen this person in his dreams before . Now I know that this is destined and I also know that this person , has come to make me reach my judgement... He began channeling an enormous ammount of chakra before him staring into the distance as the object he began to yell. "YOU SHALL PARISH , JUDGEMENT HAS COME!!!" he yelled loudly as he where pumped and his muscles where extremely tense breathing deeply. "No...theirs simply no such thing...Not one bit OF EXHAUSTION!!" Just then his whole body outburst in chakra his leg paticualry he where providing himself with the energy to fight this new opponent . He smirked a cold smirk and then charged off his limped foot witch almost gave out. Then came a boom as a crack of lightning struck a tree within 90 feet away putting it blazing , and with every tree around us.

The figure holds a weapon on his hand I have no choice but to attack however I don’t wish to taste blood today my mind will remain peaceful I take in a deep breath then letting the air out I slightly move my upper lip area and spraying varies words ; Hold On.. Don’t attack me or else you will regret your actions nonetheless I’m not here to take your life I’m here to help you I had a dream about a boy who desired to killed me and just when I woke up I notice you this mean something indeed somehow fate has chosen for us to be friends nevertheless you seem like the good type and not at all the bloody type ninja if not mistaken then we can become friends that’s of course if you accept my friendship otherwise your doom though our fight will be legendary I said as I open my red eye with 3 dots that look like comma I then say; don’t worry I’m not using my eyes to harm you I’m only looking at your chakra to see if you been harm in any way though my words said something different inside my head I was telling myself ; This boy has a decent scale of chakra almost as well developed as my chakra though I doubt he can defeat me when it comes to chakra level. After one second I started to talk freely with the unknown figure though this time I began to show more respect doing so I said: You are different, you are a soul of prophecy if not mistaken fate has a lot to accomplish on this very day and we should not fight or this curse world will fall under the hands of darkness itself once you see the darkness you never return therefore always keep your eyes on the prize and on this case the prize is peace this world has been doomed without peace somehow we been chosen to restore peace we are they key to this long journey of mind puzzle Now I ask one more time as we friends or foe ? Nevertheless I wish of us to become fellow mates though I have to hurry my student is in grave trouble he can even loose his life if I don’t hurry up he can lose his life who knows what type of obstacles he has encounter on this mysterious night would you like to help me safe my student afterword we will continue our discussion as for now I have bigger problems to take care off I’m sure you understand… I pause taking in a deep breath and moving my arm up and down rubbing my hair and slightly laughing as if I was crazy though I’m sure the male ninja understand why I’m laughing somehow this day is the beginning of a new era and the end of the shade of wars I’m surely not mistaken am I sir… correct me if I ‘am wrong
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:29 am

"Heheh..you truly think Im sane? " Ace said in a Manacle voice , as he charged at him comprehending every word he had said So he decided to speak "This world...so inperfect and un-pure ..Because Of people like you ...This will be revolutionary . Im Sorry but your genin friend he's just going to have to suffer , Simply because you might be the decent or Reinforcements of the person that has did this to me" Ace did a number of handseals and he ran at high speeds in a Body flicker-ish motion getting some recoil from his leg . "Im right here " As of now he was behind the pe the person it was like he went in a mad dash that was almost invisible to the eye but noticeable by a highly trained ninja. "Now tell me what is your name? " he whispered to him in a cold serpent like voice. He did another set of Handseals and whispered "You will seek power...Now fear mine!" As he would jump back quickly and from the ground opened a Huge pit of disappear that would suck stuff into it "Now fear my Antalion Jutsu .." he said as Objects from all over the place where sucked into the ground "You have only seen a taste of my power..Prepare for the worst..." he said as he would stand their as all kinds of objects would quickly dissolve into the Antlion . "Hehehe ,well before you die..we minds well talk why don't we ? First I will start by introducing myself ...I am the Kazekage Sandblazer... Hehehe Ive told you enough already..now prepare to die!!" He said as he began to walk back and forth in a pacing motion.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:52 am

Mokuton! Jubaku no Jutsu!

This guy didn't waste any time. As soon as Kiyo walked into the clearing, he had to go on the defensive. He heard the man say it, but saw no result of the jutsu. In fact, all he saw was the light that the explosives made. He covered his eyes as he backed up a couple of feet. Thats when he realized it. The explosives weren't aimed for him, so they must have been a distraction for something to come. Relying on his reflexes, Kiyo jumped in the air over the oncoming danger. "Fire Release; Pheniox Flower Jutsu!" he called out, sending a flurry of fireballs at the roots that had come behind him as well as the man who attacked them.

The battlegrounds lit up as bright fireballs filled the area, headed for their intended mark. In the midst of the fireworks, Kiyo quickly shushined behind the man, drawing three kunai. He was in a position where he was not so close as to be in danger of a sudden attack, but he was not so far that he couldn't attack himself. If the man has managed to dodge all of his fireballs, he would be ready to attack him wherever he went.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:19 am

Zen landed as he watched the child erupt high into the air over his sneak attack. He calmly examines the movements as the explosive tags detonate sending wind and debris in all directions even towards the airborn shinobi. Zen takes a moment forming a quick set of kata as the enemy shot small fireballs out of his mouth aiming at the roots below him. Zen wondered why someone would waist valuable time aiming at roots when he should of been attacking. Zen finishes his handsigns as fireballs flew his way. He thinks of the jutsu within his mind. Doton! Domu!

In the time it takes for the many multiple fireballs takes to reach his location Zen's body grows subtlely darker as earth chakra infuses his body with power. This makes his physical taijutsu and overall defense many times greater than before. He lands and pivots dodging more fireballs knowing that his skin color would be next to impossible to realize under the dead of night as the thundering clouds above finally give way to a torrential rain. the downpour starts as a few drops but very quickly erupts into a violent rain. The small fireballs begin to hiss in the rain before they burn on the ground being fueled in part by chakra.

In the moment that it takes Zen to pivot something catches his eye. Movement. He grinned to himself seeing the young enemy had approached for close quarters combat. It would seem as if he wanted to partake in some taijutsu. He turns facing the youth in the rain as his fingers quickly reach up to his neck unhinging his cloak as he spins. He detaches the cloak letting it fly freely in the rain towards the face of the young enemy hoping to distract him. In that moment Zen forms a single fast kata and jumps back to try and put a little distance between them as he lands five feet away punching the ground. The cloak continues to flow as Zen whispers to himself in the rain with the punch. Mokuton! Moku Hashira Jutsu!The ground behind the enemy in three places lightly rumbles for but a moment as three wooden pillars erupt with the intent to punch the enemy from behind with great force. Each pillar being four inches by four inches and striking with the velocity of a ram.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:46 am

SandBlazer wrote:
"Heheh..you truly think Im sane? " Ace said in a Manacle voice , as he charged at him comprehending every word he had said So he decided to speak "This world...so inperfect and un-pure ..Because Of people like you ...This will be revolutionary . Im Sorry but your genin friend he's just going to have to suffer , Simply because you might be the decent or Reinforcements of the person that has did this to me" Ace did a number of handseals and he ran at high speeds in a Body flicker-ish motion getting some recoil from his leg . "Im right here " As of now he was behind the pe the person it was like he went in a mad dash that was almost invisible to the eye but noticeable by a highly trained ninja. "Now tell me what is your name? " he whispered to him in a cold serpent like voice. He did another set of Handseals and whispered "You will seek power...Now fear mine!" As he would jump back quickly and from the ground opened a Huge pit of disappear that would suck stuff into it "Now fear my Antalion Jutsu .." he said as Objects from all over the place where sucked into the ground "You have only seen a taste of my power..Prepare for the worst..." he said as he would stand their as all kinds of objects would quickly dissolve into the Antlion . "Hehehe ,well before you die..we minds well talk why don't we ? First I will start by introducing myself ...I am the Kazekage Sandblazer... Hehehe Ive told you enough already..now prepare to die!!" He said as he began to walk back and forth in a pacing motion.

The Male ninja attacks naraku using a strange jutsu that works much like a black hole the jutsu sucks everything in, using my sharingan I focus my vision on the ground noticing a change in chakra as I look around I notice the objects in the battlefield falling down the crest of the earth soon it would be me falling down this hole. I quickly take in a deep breath and I Release a powerful gust of wind downwards pushing my body upward giving me time I quickly open my contract scroll and summon a medium seize bird doing so I get on top of the bird and I begin to fly upward almost reaching high altitudes hoping my movements did not miss.

High up in the air I clap once then I clap twice as both my palm touches each other doing so I begin to talk; You really think that jutsu of yours will kill me if so you are indeed mistaken but this time I won’t play games with you get ready to die kid I try to make peace but I have no choice but to kill you however I still give you the choice to join me though I know you will refuse my offer again I may as well show you my powers.

Taking in a deep breath I quickly focus large scales of chakra on my mouth forming a breath of fire soon my mouth is open and five large dragon heads are fired at the foe at all direction one is aiming to hit from the left the other from the right the other from above as for the other one from below doing so is harder to escape the jutsu but to make sure my opponent is knock-off I follow my jutsu with a wind style doing so I release a wave of wind with great strength doing so the wind makes the fire more powerful when the wind and the fire touch each other the fire will explode in forms of fire explosion doing so the forest will begin to burn creating a smoke screen as well as several distractions and a danger zone however I remain in the sky and the fires can’t harm me as for my opponent his in grave danger I then wait to see if my combo is successful.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:05 pm

[Question , wouldn't you still be sucked in even if you are flying?]
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Answer: The jutsu only affects the ground not the air if so then the jutsu would be over powerful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Ace quickly noticed this tactic , extreamly hot flames . What would his true intentions be with this jutsu ? Ace smirked "I guess , the fight for your life has begun.." he said in a soft calming tone. "Now..you will exsperiance my might..of the Tyrant Blazer..." He jumped back a little goving him time to time the attack and as it became wissing towards him he stared at it cautiously focusing , observing all the fine points withen it. Then he thought If I don't completly disperse this jutsu then it could possiably be used against me in the future of the battle. I must Ace now He preformed a quick set of Handsigns. "Suiton: Suijinheki" He said . As a circular barrier formed around him of water taking the hit for him. After that he would disperse of the dome and then he would do another set , staring Alpha in the eye. "Crystal Release: Crystal Needles" As from Ace crystallites Needles would try to stab and pierce Alpha like a pin on a dart board. Ace stood back and watched but of course staying alert. He still wondered who was this person ? He hadn't told him any of the information that Ace where looking for. Ace thought hard and decided he would beat it out of him.

Last edited by SandBlazer on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Kiyo cursed as the man saw him, spinning around and jumping away from him. Throwing the three kunai that he held at the man, Kiyo watched as he punched the ground with a powerful strike, making the earth rumble. He prepared himself for a head on attack as the man looked at him. His eyes widened as he was knocked forward by something hard, flying off of his feet due to the force of the attack. He mentally scolded himself for not seeing it coming as he struggled back to his feet.

"I can't take this guy alone he thought as he caught his breath, for the attack winded him. Going through the necessary hand seals, Kiyo called forth some crows to make a Crow Clone. The clone shot toward the man with as much speed as it possessed, an almost invisible wire in his hand to assist in the next attack, then it would attempt to attack the man.The real Kiyo stayed back, preparing for a technique that would hopefully end the fight. He made the hand seals for a Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique.

Jutsu Used
Spoiler:

Last edited by Senjuzumaki on Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 pm

{OOC}Kiyo cursed as the man saw him, spinning around and jumping away from him. Throwing the three kunai that he held at the man, Kiyo watched as he punched the ground with a powerful strike, making the earth rumble. Kiyo's eyes widened as he barely dodged three wooden pillars, having to take his eyes off of his opponent to see the attack properly.

Um, there's no way you would of seen the pillars attacking because the effect of the jutsu happened behind you and you didn't hear the name of the jutsu either. To you it would appear as if i was just punching the ground. Please edit your post. However you edit your post please keep these facts in mind.
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:05 pm

(I fixed it)
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Battle can continue Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:20 am

Um Sen, there's still no way you could of seen my attack coming. You just happen to turn and see three wooden planks shooting out to hit you in a rain storm with a cloak blocking your vision between us? Come on... lol
Back to top Go down
Senjuzumaki

Senjuzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:03 am

It was changed.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:39 am

Battle can continue Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Zenaku grins as the storm rages on seeing his attack connect to the back of the young shinobi. Knowing that the force of the impact would give him a decent window of opportunity he rises stepping forward. He raises his leg filling it with chakra timing a powerful kick with the impact of his pillars. Meaning if the pillars struck then there would be a very high likelihood that his kick would connect as well in a pincer move. His foot was aimed at the area of the neck that would more than likely knock his enemy out.

In the off chance that his move was evaded he formed a kata as his kick moves to connect and channels chakra to his hand as well as he waits to see how his attack will play out
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 pm

Is it my turn ? Question
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grinch

Mr.Grinch

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:19 pm

[yesh
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:47 am

[Very good, I will edit this post as soon as possible with my post]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly spar(open)   Friendly spar(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly spar(open)
Page 1 of 1