Naruto Land
...Kami... Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
...Kami... Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
...Kami... Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
...Kami... Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
...Kami... Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
...Kami... Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
...Kami... Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
...Kami... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
...Kami... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
...Kami... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
...Kami... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
...Kami... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
...Kami... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
...Kami... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
...Kami... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
...Kami... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
...Kami... Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
...Kami... Unknown-map
...Kami... Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
...Kami... 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

...Kami...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kami

Kami

...Kami... Empty
PostSubject: ...Kami...   ...Kami... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:51 am

Logo
Spoiler:

PROLOGUE
In a far, far away galaxy named Kami, is a variety of planets about the size of our planet, Earth, that has creatures similar to us, like Humans. Yet on these undescribable planets, lives a very special Human race, these humans have powers beyond most humans can imagine a human could contain. These Humans are known as "Wizards", or thats what we humans call them. Only 1 out of 4 babies born actually inherit this amazing trait, a trait a lot of people misuse, but still, even if both the parents are "Wizards", that doesn't automatically mean the child would be one. There is other type of human species that we consider "Monsters", because they have completely unreal strength, or speed, or maybe even intelligence. 3 out of 4 babies born get this trait, a very common trait that can be considered weak for its commoness, but is actually considerably strong if gained by the right person.

Kami is a very small galaxy, only consisting of 2 planets, Tsuyoi and Mezamashii. It is very known for the people of Tsuyoi to be outstandingly strong, and people of Mezamashii increasingly intelligent. Unfortunatly, these two planets are always fighting each other, one wanting more power then the other lead to this, and unfortunatly, Tsuyoi lost over half its land to the intelligent tactic makers of Mezamashii. The opressed people of Tsuyoi thought of some tactics to take back their land, to maybe even take up some of the land of Mezamashii, will they get their land back, will they be made to become slaves and lose all their land, or will the two planets become allies, and stop all this madness? Lets find out. Shall we?

Last edited by Amechi on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

...Kami... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Kami...   ...Kami... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:54 am

CHAPTER 1
Tactical Attacking Squad
Kami Tenshi is sitting on the ledge of the roof on top of his office, Kami Tenshi is the leader of the Mezamashii's best attack squad, TAS or Tactical Attacking Squad. This squad is filled with the strongest of Paper Wizards, packed with numerous tactical plans and they all acquired an IQ of 300 by the time they were 4 and 1/2. Yes, a very intelligent group of wizards indeed, they have never failed a mission, never has been caught, and has always been strong. Kami is the General of Operations in the Mezamashii government, while Kami was sitting on the ledge of the roof, he started thinking..

'It has been told to be by a contact of mine in the Tsuyoi Government that they were planning on attacking a village that we took over. I need to think of a tactical solution that we could use to stop them before they even reached there... Maybe me and my squad could conjur up many papers to create a barrier, since are paper hardens into a thick steel when we command it to, and we can also camoflauge it, as if its not even there, yet we would have to keep it cracked, as for if they didn't have any air, they would die, failing the mission horribly. If this wasn't to work, we would be camoflauged also to attack if they actually made it in, I would have to tell my men that we could die in there, as for the Tsuyoi ave been known for there undescribable strength, and they would have to message their wives that they love them, and that they didn't want them to forget that.' after Kami finished planning, though he was not completely done, he jumped off from the roof, and quickly dissipated into papers, his clothes, body, everything touching him started turning into thousands pieces of paper.

A few of the papers flew into the houses of the members of the squad, but the magority of them went into the house of Kami, which them assembled into Kami. The papers that flew into the houses of the other members were notes, notifying the other members that there would be a meeting in a week, at 5 am sharp.

Tsuyoi Government
The Tsuyoi Government is in the middle of a important meeting. "Okay. We need to gain back our land! We need to show those Mezamashii NERDS what we are made of! But before we do that, we need a plan. Any ideas?" The General stated. There was silence for a little bit as people were thinking, no one could think very quickly... "Maybe we should inflitrate one of the areas that they took from us..." the General of Operations stated.. It wasn't a very thought out plan at all... "Yes! Lets do that plan, its full proof!" the Leader said.. The Tsuyoi Government wasn't very intelligent, but they were strong.

To the training area! The General of Operations for the Tsuyoi was named Devastation, and he just loved to work out his muscles as for he was not a wizard. Deva walks out into the training area, where he located his favorite training style, the track. Deva was the type of Monster that had enchanced speed. Deva gets to the starting line, getting ready to run his 100 mile track. 5.... 4... 3.... 2.... 1.... GO! Deva muscles tightened as he jolted at the starting line, every step he took the ground under him flew up, the speed he was moving was so fast that you could barely see him at all. He reached the ending line in 2 minutes. "Wow. Two minutes... My time has reduced even more then usual... I need to keep running if I want to keep my job..." Deva said as he started running back.

TAS Meeting
Kami starts to pace to the meeting place that was told in the messages sent to all of the members, it is 4:30 am, yes, Kami loves being early, so he is never late. When he gets in his chair, he conjurs some papers, and starts doing some origami. Carefully, fold after fold, he creates a dragon, a rose, a tree, a rock, and a planet like thing. The planet one acually showed the land features, and all that stuff. The Planet was placed in front of his chair, and the other ones were placed around in the other chairs. Slowly, one by one, the members came through the secret entrance, each sat at the chair and were looking at the origami creations with confusion for a couple seconds, but quickly came to the conclusion that these were made for this is what they were experts of making, conjuring, controlling.

"Okay, if you haven't noticed, I placed a creation of my origami in front of each of you, all concerning what your goal is, what you are experts with, and what you adore using. You may not understand my little planet here, so I am going to explain it. You see, I can create dimensions, dimensions in which I could be in for 20 years, not age, come back, and it would only be as if I left for 2 hours. A confusing ability, but I am the only Wizard able to control this area, as any wizard can control paper, some wizards can control the areas you control, and I am the only one to control my dimensions, and who is in there. On to the subject of which this meeting was held, my contact in the Tsuyoi Government gave me word that they are going to try to inflitrate the area in which we are in right now, and we need to do something to complicate there plan, pressure them into messing up, pressure them into retreating. I have a plan, but after I say it, I will be accepting ideas from you. Maybe you guys and I could conjur up many papers to create a barrier, since are paper hardens into a thick steel when we command it to, and we can also camoflauge it, as if its not even there, yet we would have to keep it cracked, as for if they didn't have any air, they would die, failing the mission horribly. If this wasn't to work, we would be camoflauged also to attack if they actually made it in. That is my idea, any comments?" Kami stated calmly and professionally.

The one with a dragon origami piece in front of him named Doragon started to talk, "I believe that this plan would work, as for none of your plans has ever failed us before. The plan is simple, yet elaborate, something the Tsuyois just can beat." Everyone nodded to that, but the girl with the rose origami creation in front of her named Akira started to speak, "Okay, I agree with that, but I got one question... What is the plan if they get in?" "Good comments. Okay, Akira. The plan is you start you vines to stop some of them, Doragon summons his dragons, which will use their paralyzing touch, and I will summon my void, to send them into a dimension of mine that they will have food to survive, a place to live, all that. I don't want to torture them, sorry, but I am not that way. And Shun, do you think that you could keep up with Tsuyoi's General of Operations?" Kami stated. Shun nodded. "Well, thats it then, meeting over." Kami stated as teleporting to his dimension, an icey dimension with brisk, cold winter air, ice everywhere, and a cave. Kami goes into the cave, and begins thinking, meditating....

The Rise of the Kisetsuajuri
During the planning time of the two planet's General of Operations, there was a leak that told the Kisetsuajuri of the meetings, and what was in the meeting of the Tsuyoi. The Kisetsuajuri is an organization created by a Wizard named Chikami, a dark evil wizard from the Mezamashii planet... The Kistesuajuri's goal is to take control of the Tsuyoi planet, not helping the Mezamashii, but for themselves, that means taking control of the Mezamashii areas too. Many people think that all people are nice, and safe to be around if they are from the same area, but that is not true. The Kisetsuajuri consists of 4 people, 3 from Mezamashii and 1 from Tsuyoi. You already know Chikami. Daichi, the only one from Tsuyoi, is the Season Carrier of Summer, as he has more speed then anyone in Tsuyoi. Chikami is the Season Carrier of Winter, as for he is a master of ice manipulation. Masuma, another one from Mezamashii, is a gentle, yet evil Wizard who is the Season Carrier of Spring, as he is a master of plant manipulation. And Bella, the only girl in the Kisetsuajuri, which is the Season Carrier of Autumn, as she is a master at plant manipulation, not the way Masuma is, but she slowly kills them, turns leaves orange, makes leaves fall, that kind of plant manipulation. The Kisetsuajuri plans to meet the Tsuyoi at the area they are attempting to inflitrate, take them down, then take control of the area, but they have no idea that Mezamashii Wizards are going to be there...

Last edited by Amechi on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the grammar and structure)
Back to top Go down

...Kami...
Page 1 of 1