Naruto Land
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Unknown-map
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Empty
PostSubject: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:40 am

Azien sat atop a large block that had been placed just outside his street. It was going to be carved into a monument that the kids would be able to look at and learn respect for the generations past.
It would also double as a thing to climb on, which even if it wasn't completed. Azien was going to use it for.
However it was kind of.......boring. Azien looked it over, the block was quite large. Big enough for an adult to be rather happy on it....if it was carved that is. But as Azien had noted the obvious the second he had seen it, the large stone block was UNcarved.
Therefore what was it? Dead boring. Azien wanted something to amuse him, a fight would be nice but there weren't many people around.
So what could Azien do but wait for something or someone to come to him.
Azien wondered what his Nindo was, he had heard several people talking about it.
On his wrist was a seal most commonly known as the 'Generic Sealing Technique' Inside it was his entire amount of weaponry. Which was a quite a bit in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 am

[I know I am currently participating in the chuunin exams but seeing as they are taking a while, I want to be more active.]

Kouhei was sitting against a dominating, thick wooded tree. It was bare of all leaves as it was rare for much flora to thrive in the hard, wintery conditions of the Land in the Clouds. His breath was thick in his face; he watched the tendrils of water vapour as he breathed out.
He looked up as something caught his eye. Is that a rock? he thought to himself. It was strange. Why would someone place a rock there?
Something drew his eyes to the top. A figure was sitting there.
He thought he would go and check it out - find out what the rock was all about. Perhaps this person could shed some light on it.
He got up and made his way over.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:46 am

OCC: Septimus your very correct, So please continue the battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to see how this end.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:38 am

[OOC:Yeah I will, also can you change the default word coloring to one that isn't hidden, and the I have to high-light to to read it.]
Azien sighed as he stretched out his body into the Sun, much like the Plants that he was so closely bonded too.
Frowning Azien turned could he have picked up the distinct beat of feet against the road? It was possible. Azien didn't look around for a while, he waited until he thought the foot-beats would be close enough for Azien to safely see the owner of the noise. Rolling over on hi rump he looked at the owner of the noise upside down. It was quite a strange way of looking at the world. "Hey, what' your name." Azien had spoken in a soft, gentle voice. "I'm sorry about my bad manners, my name is Azien Jakuen-Shin. Rank of Genin."
Azien's ever-present lofty smile grew even wider.
It wasn't a threat, but rather more like the way the bees where brightly colored to let predators know that they were dangerous. Even if the bee only stung once and then died. So it would be more fitting to akin Azien to a being that wan't human. But was merely wearing the skin of one. The smile, combined with the looks that no man was supposed to have, made all enforced the other-worldly look.
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:14 pm

He looked towards Azien, studying his facial features, the way his smile seemed... not all welcoming. Was this wise? he asked himself, looking at his animalistic features.
"I am Kouhei, of the Motsuki clan," he replied, in an equally soft voice, "I am also a Genin." He grasped his cloak and pulled it closer to his body, shielding himself from the icy bitterness that was the wind. He pulled down his hood, revealing his pale purple eyes and his tousled light, heliotrope tinted hair. The cold hit him like a dagger but it was rude to hide your face; especially the eyes. His mother told him always to look someone in the eye when he spoke to them.
"I was just wondering," he began "This rock... I've only just noticed it and was wondering, why is ti here? It just seems a bit... odd."
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:21 am

Azien vaguely noted that it had become much colder, a frosty bite in the air. A person breathing down your neck.
"I am Kouhei, of the Motsuki clan," His voice was softer than Azien's, and Kouhei comtinued to speak to Azien, obviously not done yet. There was not irritation in Azien's heart. Only the fact that he wished he was on the ground instead of being up here on a block. Following this impulse he slid off the block and landed on the ground.
The impact of his feet thudding against the ground created small, twin patches around his feet showing the place where he had landed, Kouhei was interested in the block. As was evidenced by his following question:
"I was just wondering,this rock... I've only just noticed it and was wondering, why is it here? It just seems a bit... odd."
Azien's hunch that the boy had come over here to find out about the block turned out to be true. "Well I was puzzled myself when I first saw it. My reaction was the same as yours. I wondered what it's purpose was."
Azien cleared his throat and rubbed his hands together, generating friction and in turn generated heat. Which was put to use my Azien's body to warm him. "I asked around and found out that it is going to be carved into a war memorial. Or something along those lines." Azien looked the block up and down. "I would love to do some training, how about you? If nothing else but to warm up. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 pm

"A war memorial, you say?" Of course, there have been many deaths in the previous conflicts. It would make a lot of sense to honour those who fell in the fight for our protection. As if to pay respect in his own little way, he closed his eyes for a few seconds and said a silent prayer to the rock.
"I would love to do some training, how about you? If nothing else but to warm up. What do you say?" Azien had said.
Training? he thought to himself. He was hesitant. If he was true to himself, then he realised he probably wasn't the best at fighting. Of course, maybe he was being modest... or maybe not.
"A spar would be good," he replied, "Admittedly, I haven't had much training in a while so it would do me some good. And, like you said, it would warm us up. Let's move over to that open field over there." He motioned to a location where he had previously been sitting and made his way to the expanse. He began stretching while he waited for Azien to follow.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 pm

'Alrighty' Azien muttered to himself, he had zoned out while Kouhei had considered his offer. Azien was fairly sure that he had accepted. The boy had walked off to the field which was in about the same direction as Azien had heard him coming from. This meant that it was likely that Kouhei had already scouted out the terrain. This meant that Azien would be at an disadvantage, or so he thought.
Azien did some stretches as he walked towards Kuohei. By the time he had reached him Azien was ready to....'spar'
"Alright then, shall we begin with some nice plain old Taijutsu? Then work up to Ninjutsu...and if you feel like it. Genjutsu? Lets begin" Azien couldn't be bothered to wait for an answer. The method of working up was the norm in Kumo anyway. So he expected that they would have followed it.
Stepping forward and closing the distance between them in a few blurred strides Azien pivoted on the ball of his foot and swung and plain old round house kick at Kuohei. The attack was perfectly executed and performed. Even if Azien didn't specialize in Taijutsu, he wasn't shabby at it either. He was in full reality; rather good at it. But there were those who took it to a higher level. Those guys punched holes in the ground and stuff like that. Azien liked to just have a grasp over such things. Nothing more.
As he finished the blow, he took a second step towards Kuohei and jabbed with his hands in a twin striking motion. The blows where aimed in different places. One at his Solar Plexus[Which would knock the air out of him if it connected with full force.] The other was aimed at his wind pipe, with the same objective in mind as the other attack.
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:34 am

He was absoloutly awful at the art of taijutsu as Azien would soon discover. He realised that they would have likely started with this anyway. What he needed was to have a go at the ninjutsu or genjutsu. He wouldn't last long on this round.
The spar appeared to have began with a round house kick that had caught Kouhei off guard. It hit him just above the knees and he was knocked to the floor.
Then, he noticed the two attacks that were coming towards him, as he lay on his back. He quickly assessed it and with a fluid motion, rolled off to the side, bent his knees inwards and used his hands to push himself off the ground.
He performed a backwards somersault to put a bit of distance between them to give him some breathing space.
What Kouhei didn't have in the area of strength, he made up with grace and agility.
His hand slipped to the inside of his robe and in one movement, a kunai gliding through the air with pin point precision towards his arm. It would be a non-fatal blow if it were to connect but it would surely cause a distraction to his focus, Kouehi thought.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:15 am

Azien smiled as he saw and felt his blow connect with had Kuoehi. It been a good kick, there was no doubt. But now Azien needed to finish him striking downward in the fashion described in the above post. Thought from there it looked like that Kuohei was quite skilled even so. Even if it wasn't in the more.......brutal side of Taijutsu, he certainly had a quite a flair for the more acrobatic side if things, as he neatly removed himself from danger.
But now it was Kuohei's turn to strike at Azien. His hand slipped into his robe for a second before reappearing with a Kunai. Azien had already began to move himself from danger.
The fore mentioned Kunai flashed towards Azien, its path was an indication that Kuohei had no real wish to 'kill' Azien. Azien jumped away from the blade, but lady luck was against him. As he jumped he stuck out his leg too far. The Kunai whistled past Azien's leg, scoring a scratch against him lower leg. The cut was minor but would definitely slow Azien down in the long run. Which in shot meant that this fight was going to be all the more fun.
Thinking back he remembered his blow to Kuohei and wondered how it was playing on him. Even if the blow had connected with his head, Azien doubted that it would have been all that a bad injury. Maybe concussion.
But now he was going to turn the tables. He knew that it would go against the rules if he used Ninjutsu. Or Genjutsu. Maybe in a few more blows he would ask him to move up a level.
Clapping his hands together into a fake Fire Style jutsu he began to make hand seals. He didn't know the exact hand seals. But he knew that the Tiger was a essential part of it. So he randomly made a few hand seals with the Tiger as the beginning. Suddenly Azien flickered, he now appeared a few meters to the left of Kuohei, a Kunai in his hand, he hadn't been able to flicker that far. He had made a tactical decision and was now going to attack.
He threw the Kunai with the same intentions that Kuohei had had.
The attack was aimed at the left side of Kouhei's back. If it hit it would only be a distraction. Azien was sure that they would both only get into the more deadly side of things once they got to Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. It would soon be an all out battle of all the Ninja fighting styles.
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:26 am

He's pretty good, Kouhei realised as the Kunai missed his target, instead scoring a glancing blow at his leg. It should still have the same effect that he wanted but he would have preffered it if had gone on target - evidently, he needed practise.
Kouhei gasped; was he using ninjutsu? Obviously, he didn't know his opponent - they had only just met - so he should have known not to trust him to play by the rules. He didn't recognise the hand seals so he prepared himself to avoid whatever kind of ninjutsu he was going to throw at him...
And then Azien flickered.
It was a ploy! he realised, too late. The kunai had lodged itself in Kouhei's back. He could feel the warmth of blood trickling down his back. He wasn't going to remove it just yet; it felt only skin deep. And if he did remove it, he didn't know what kind of damage it may cause through that, so he kept it there.
He threw down a smoke bomb and stood there, the burning pain emmanating from the injury in his back. He watched the smoke engulf the area around him. When it was thick enough, he flickered out of the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 am

The Kunai blow hit. Azien was slightly disappointed with himself. He hadn't meant to hurt Kouhei. But.....his ploy had a large amount successfulness in reality. In his head it had been only a parry in the combat, now Kuohei threw out a smoke bomb.
Azien nodded at Kouhei's grasp of tactics. When in a position that would only allow retreat, make a smokescreen to make your escape more effective. But even so if Azien had possessed the Wind Element he could have blown away the smoke. So it was obvious that Kouhei was taking a risk. Which meant he was under pressure. Of what sort Azien wasn't sure. But there were two likely candidates. First off was the fact that Azien had gained a hit on Kouhei. Pain and maybe a feeling of insecurity\weakness. Or a less shown fact, during their initial Taijutsu spar he had noticed that Kouhei wasn't looking all that secure with being assaulted physically. It had barely been noticeable in combat. But now that his head had been cleared by pain.
"Listen Up Kouhei, lets move onto the next stage shall we? Ninjutsu is the next Ninja Art allowed in combat" Azien was slightly nervous, his Bloodline limit carried a certain amount of risk when used. He had the side-effect of being turned into a tree\plant. Not the best way to die. But nether the less, he didn't feel like using to much. He also wanted Kouhei to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 am

It had not been too long away from home. Or has it? Misaki took in a sharp breath and tugged onto her robe that was decorated with gold moons and modified to fit her slightly curvaceous body type. The wind picked up and tousled her golden strands of hair around her face, she sighed a happy sigh feeling a weight lifted off of her chest. The sweet scent of kumogakure filled her small nose and made her giggle, she was home and she would make things right with her beautiful birthplace.Again another wind blew past her, this was the perfect weather and she adored it, only in kumogakure could she feel so.....Comfortable.

when not using her beautiful golden wings they appear transparent, but unfolded they were absolutely stunning almost hypnotizing, .And so as the young master of the therian clan she unfolding her wings ad fluttered madly towards the kage's place. Miskai Therian of the Therian clan needed to apologies for her unruly actions of leaving,and possibly try to convince the kage to accept her back into the village. Stopping in familiar place in the village made her smile, these place are what truly made her feel at home. Ocean blue eyes spotted two male sparring as she fluttered in the sky above them, a small smile came on her face.

"Maybe just one more stop before going to the Riakage....Then again I can send a clone...I think I'll just do that."..

Tiger-Boar-Ox-Dog,her hands quickly wove the needed seals and soon enough mixed with her chakra a blond hair blue eyed beauty comes out. Both Of them wearing a black modified robe with gold moons on them, around there necks were her totem butterfly necklace from her clan, and her " New Akatsuki " As she called it because she never really respected it's cause she just wanted to rebel a bit. She had moved her kumogakure headband from her neck and put it around her arm and so did her clone, giving the clone directions she sent her off.

" Now let's see what's going on down there.I hope they don't think I'm intruding."

She fluttered towards them not to close but close enough for them to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 am

The distraction of the smoke bomb allowed Kouhei to regain his breath.
"Listen Up Kouhei, lets move onto the next stage shall we? Ninjutsu is the next Ninja Art allowed in combat," Azien said to him. Did his voice falter? Was he nervous? Kouhei wasn't sure... but he passed it off as fatigue and prepared himself for the next round, mentally.
"Agreed," he called back to him. The smoke had faded and they had a clear view of each other across the field. "Except this time, I get to start."

So... they were using ninjutsu now. Kouhei supposed it was time to release his kekkei genkai.
"Furotenrai!" he muttered to himself. He already felt the ache throughout his body as his chakra altered its type into Divine chakra and began feeding upon his muscle cells. His eyes burst into a deep vibrant purple and angelic, pale, translucent wings formed of chakra unfolded from his back. He could feel the weak sensor come into effect. He could feel the presense of a third being. He looked upwards and noticed someone with a female figure and great butterfly wings fluttering across but he paid them no head for the time being.

"Now this is better," he called out to Azien "Finally we can all have some fun!"
He pulled back his sleeves and extended his arms and peformed three hand seals that he recalled perfectly from his memory (an effect of the Furotenrai - to remember everything seen while active; even birth).
"Divine Arts: Ethereal Binding!" Chakra extended from his palms like those from a Puppet Master's chakra threads but they were a pale white. The shot towards Azien, thickening as they dead, entwining and snaking around, one heading for his chest, the other for the legs.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:34 am

Azien glanced around the field. Making sure that Kouhei wouldn't attempt the same trick as Azien. He was rather sure that Kouhei didn't have the stamina to use such a tactic. But you never knew, and Azien felt like taking all that many chances in combat. He still wasn't sure what was Kouhei's Clan ability. Nearly everyone belonged to a Clan now-a-day.
Now he heard Kouhei calling back to him:
"Agreed," he called back to him. The smoke had faded and they had a clear view of each other across the field. "Except this time, I get to start."
"Fine by me." Azien muttered to himself, so now it was time for the use of the second Ninja Art: Ninjutsu. The act to changing ones chakra; by changing it's elemental and Spacial composition.
Making hand-signs himself he began to mold him chakra in time with the seals he performed. Some Nin were so adapt that they formed the seals so quickly that it was nigh impossible to read them.
Azien guessed that all he could do now was to defend himself against Kouhei's attack(s).
Suddenly after seeing Kouhei make the hand signs, nothing happened. Then the jutsu took effect. It felt like a hand had gripped onto Azien's arm and legs. Smiling slightly Azien formulated a tactic that should see him through his attack. If these 'chakra' ropes could have physical effects on his end, Azien was wondering whether they would be the same on Kouhei's end as well.
Channeling his chakra into his feet he would remain stuck fast to the ground if Kouhei tried to throw his off balance.
Tugging on the chakra rope that was attached to his arm Azien tried to use his greater strength to throw Kouhei off balance. The second after he had done that, a Kunai appeared inside Azien's hand. Had Azien summoned it? No. This was the use of a Fuuinjutsu known as the: Generic Sealing Technique. Nothing fancy or special. But very useful in situations like this.
The Kunai flashed towards Kuohei, what would be his reaction? On a secondary purpose this attack would let Azien learn more about Kouhei's abilities in general and his Clan Powers.
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 pm

The chakra ropes had attached to the body and snaked around his arms and legs. Kouhei felt a sense of self accomplishment. As he went to finish of the jutsu, that is to incarcerate him with the ropes, Azien tugged on his arm which had the connected chakra rope on his own left arm. This pulled him forward and he stumbled slightly, releasing the grip on the rope. He stopped his chakra flow through his left arm to dissipate the rope. The leg rope was still attached - perhaps Azien hadn't figured the real nature of this jutsu: to bind. The chakra ropes snaked around his legs, beginning to feel tighter. Unless Azien could get them off him, they would constrict, perhaps disabling him temporarily.
Then he saw the kunai.
Fortunatly, the jutsu had reached the body so he stopped most of the chakra flow except one tiny thread which channelled chakra through to the legs without much inteference from his own body movements. However, it was now very weak and vulnrable to being severed.
"Divine Arts: Hidden in the Wind!" he muttered. This was merely a body replacement technique, except it replaced his body with the surrounding air. He appeared a few feet away from the kunai and the resultant gust of air from his replacement blew the kunai back in the other direction, albeit a bit slower.

Code:
Jutsu used: Divine Arts: Hidden in the Wind. RANK D
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Azien widened his eyes in shock. The cords around his legs had began to tighten. It was assured that within a few moments if he did nothing, his legs would be crushed. Rendering him immobile.
But his Kunai attack seemed to work. The rope around his leg was still there yet it felt like a ghost of itself. Another item was released from the seal that was placed on Azien's arm. This time his Katana popped out. A single mighty swing of the thing lopped in half one of the cords and an second did the same.
Not wanting to let Kouhei catch him in his ropes again. Azien flickered, to a location that was approximately about two meters away from Kouhei. The trip had been servilely tiring on his body. What Azien needed now was to use a Ninjutsu of his own. Clapping his hands together his hands blurred while making the seals. When he finished he extended his hand at Kouhei, "Mokuton: Tree Binding" He whispered to himself. Tree roots shot out of the ground towards Kouhei. These would have the same effect as Kouhei's chakra ropes. To bind. While that was happening Azien began a new set of Hand signs. His Katana once again seal within his Generic Seal.[Short post, sorry]
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 pm

* skip me till the end of the fight, acknowledge my existance but ignore me till your like done fighting *
Back to top Go down
Kai Tetsuya

Kai Tetsuya

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 am

(OOC: Due to specific circumstances, I will be making a post here.)

Upon entering the village, the girl's identity did not go unknown. At first glance, the guards at the gates quickly alerted the Raikage of the missing ninja's return. Having not been given permission to leave the village, she would now hear from the Raikage as to what her punishment would be. All at once, and seeming almost over the top, four Kumo shinobi appeared around the female genin. A simple clone would not suffice and would be an insult to send to meet with the Raikage. Kumo shinobi were to be fearless and as such, should face their punishment in person.

All bearing kunai in each hand, the elite team motioned for the girl to make her way to the Raikage's Tower while being escorted by them. Now in the hands of the hooded shinobi, she had no choice but to follow along. If she ended the clone jutsu now, she would fine that even her clone had been quickly surrounded and was also being escorted as well, though they knew which was the real one due to the security teams Kekkei Genkai.

The Raikage was a fearsome being who gave little mercy to those that opposed him or broke the rules, but perhaps he would spare the young girl.... or perhaps not...

(OOC: Charming, I expect you to make a traveling topic in each section from the Kage Tower Gates to the Kage Tower after posting in this topic one last time. And next time you enter the village, make a topic at the village gates, like your supposed to.)

Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:50 pm

The kunai missed Azien's body as he flickered away. A moment later and it would have probably struck home, hard. Kouhei was slightly disorientated from the body replacement technique; he never noticed Azien flicker towards him until it was too late. He felt the surge of chakra with his sensor, from Azien using his ninjutsu. It was useful as it acted as a kind of 'warning' when under pressure. He spread out his magnificent chakra wings which resembled those of an Angel's and thrust them down with great force.
They made a crack as they hit the resistance of the air but he lifted from the ground momentarily. His timing was slow and his Kekkai Genkai too weak. He never gained enough lift to escape completely from the jutsu. It wrapped around his leg and pulled him to the ground.
Mokuton? I've never encountered a Mokuton user, only heard the tales.
He had heard how Mokuton can be very versatile, adapted both for defense and offense and thus how dangerous it can be.
He's even tougher than I first realised.
He tried pulling his leg out of the Tree Binding jutsu but hsi attempts were futile. He gasped as he saw Azien performing a second set of hand seals and prepared himself for what was coming next...
Back to top Go down
Mai Senju

Mai Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:49 pm

She was surrounded, she knew it would happen and just went along with them. She had to see the Riakage anyways. The wind picked up as she walked with her head held high and a small smirk on her face. Following the four anbu to the kages place.

( Sorry short exit ...)
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:03 am

A feeling of triumph over came Azien as he saw that his wood binds had worked and had successfully caught Kouhei.
Finishing the seals he had been performing, he smiled "This is the power of the Senju?" It was more said to himself than anyone in particular. 
Turning his gaze up too look Kouhei straight in the eye. 
"Have you heard of what is said of top class Nin" It was an unofficial signal that the match was over. 
"It is said that they can read each others hearts with exchanging a single blow"
With a sweep of his hand he sent his chakra to the jutsu that he had been performing a few seconds ago. The wood binding Kouhei shrank back into the ground. Azien also wondered if Kouhei had gotten the same experience as him. Which was a feeling like he now understood Kouhei much better. Clapping his hands together wood ruptured out of Azien's shoulder, the fabric didn't get pierced by the extending wood. Instead it was used it the jutsu. The wood extended and took shape in the form of Azien himself.
Colors and hues came to light on the replica in a second before the wood snapped away from Azien and it stood independent of any surport. "Mokuton: Wood Clone" Azien's voice was as soft as leaves rustling over each other.
"So Kouhei will I see you around? My house is only down the street. I think it would be nice to have someone I knew in the Village. I'm rather new, fresh from the Academy actually." 
Azien stopped to think for a second, he had reached one of the highest marks as was possible in the Genin Exams. He didn't want that fact to be waved around everywhere.
There was a chill in the air that had nothing to do with it being cold, it was the feeling of approaching death. A quick look at Kouhei let him know his feelings.
The clone meanwhile had run off towards Azien's house to prepare food for Kouhei and Azien.   
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:07 pm

"Have you heard of what is said of top class Nin?" The lighter tone of his voice told Kouhei that the match was over.
"It is said that they can read each others hearts with exchanging a single blow." Kouhei did feel like he had read Azien's heart. He felt connected; bonded. He usually found he was quite introverted and quick to shy away from people. Why he went straight over to Azien just to ask about that rock, he didn't know. He halted the chakra flow through his body which controlled his Kekkei Genkai and his eyes returned to the pastel purple colours and the wings retracted. Suddenly, his body slumped - his muscles were fatigued from the Furotenrai - it destroyed his muscle cells, slowly.
Despite all of this, he was grinning.
As the wood binding was released, he pulled his trousers up, inspecting his leg. It was grazed but there were no open wounds. Wounds. The kunai was still in his back. Typical. He reached behind and grasped the handle. "You should do," he replied through gritted teeth, gasping as he slowly worked the blade out. "I live nearer the outskirts of the town with some of my family and-" he moaned quietly as the kunai came out "clan," he finished.
"It's a shame we never moved onto Genjutsu. That's my favourite." He unfastened the catches on his cloak and let it slide from his neck; he undid his robe at the chest, letting it fall around his waist, supported by his tool belt; and he slid off his undershirt. "Would you mind pathcing me up?" he said, pulling out some bandages.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:57 am

Nodding enthusiastically Azien agreed with Kouhei that it was a shame that they hadn't been able to go onto Genjutsu:
"I feel the same. While I'm likely not as good at it as you, I would have enjoyed competing against your skill. Perhaps you can teach me some?" While Azie was speaking the Wood Clone that Azien had sent out earlier came back.
Baring food and some more Medical supplies. Sticking out his foot Azien tripped up the Clone [after it had put down the items] and would have sent it sprawling. The Clones face was frozen into a comical look of surprise and embarrassment as it was sucked back into Azien's body.
After Azien had finished wrapping Kouhei's wound he began to uncouple the bonds that help his boot together.
He pulled it off and examined the wound carefully. Azien wasn't unfamiliar with Medical practices. It had been one of the subjects he had been taught. However he hadn't had enough interest to continue on with the course. Not when he knew he could use his Clan powers to heal them.
But as he had patched up Kouehi he was certain he now knew why those who choose to keep on wit the course, did so.
Looking the wound over he began to wrap it, deciding it didn't need any special attention.
He turned to look at Kouhei, "When are the Chunin Exams coming back around? I would like to know so I can fit it in with my time table."
While he waited for Kouhei's response he dug around too find the food on the bag that the Clone had brought.
Finding two packages he offered one to Kouhei and began to eat himself.
[Sorry about the short post. I had a longer one lined up and posted when Alpha had to delete everything.]
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:15 am

[Why was it all deleted? I had replied as well. I'll post my next reply here as well as soon as I am able.]
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:26 pm

[A a Hacker attacked the Site. I think he deleted it so the Hacker couldn't find our IP addresses]
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:15 pm

"Of course I would be happy to teach you some more," he replied though Azien couldn't see his smile from behind. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Azien dissipate his clone and gazed at it, deep in thought almost completely forgetting about the pain. As the bandages were pulled tight, he felt the pressure increase around his back - fortunatly, this countered the pain and staunched the flow of blood. He thanked Azien and put his robe and cloak back on, placing the undershirt in his pack to wash the blood from later.
"When are the Chunin Exams coming back around? I would like to know so I can fit it in with my time table."
"Well, they were supposed to be on at the moment but things have seemed to have gone quiet," he explained. "To be honest, I don't know what is happening with it at the minute."
[Infact, I am supposed to be in it but I don't know what happened to it.]
He was gracious for the food and expressed these thanks to Azien; he hadn't eaten since yesterday. Infact, he was on his way to get some breakfast but he got caught up in this. The rumble of his stomach explained all of that.
He undid the package and took out a piece of fruit and gnawed on it slowly, a trail of juice slowly making its way down the side of Kouhei's face. With the back of his hand, he wiped it off.
After a short pause of silence, he said "Say, Azien? How about we go on a mission together? We're both Genin and it could be fun - we could show eachother a bit more of what we know," he grinned. "Plus, I could do with something to pass the time."
He took a swig of water and went back to his fruit as he waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Azien smiled behind his pale lips. He always had wanted to get better at Genjutsu, and now he had a teacher.
It turned out that the Chunin Exams were supposed to be on, but had gone quite. This at once aroused Azien's sense of mystery. Who would benefit from stopping the Chunin Exams? He wondered. Which Village?
Of course it could be an organization, but he doubted they would halt this Village for very long.
The new Kage was making a lot of changes and was said to be extremely powerful in his own right. He had put up a place where Nin would sign up their names for missions.
Azien was awoken from his musings by the rather loud grumble of Kouhei's stomach. Bemused Azien noticed that he had stopped eating.
Noticing that Kouhei had started eating, Azien resumed his own progress into his lunch pack.
Their was a short length of silence as Azien and Kouhei continued to eat, the one to break it first was Kouhei.
Cocking his head to the side his looked at Kouhei while trying eat.
"Say, Azien? How about we go on a mission together? We're both Genin and it could be fun - we could show eachother a bit more of what we know," he grinned. "Plus, I could do with something to pass the time."
Azien nodded his head in time to an unseen beat beofore replying. "I think that is a great idea. And what you said about it being quite. You know what is said, 'The Great clam before the storm' I think that is adapt to the situation at present. Sooner or later something is bound to happen. But to be part of that we shall need to prepare. A mission sounds like a great thing to do. And I wouldn't trust anyone else to guard my back"
Finishing off his food Azien grinned at Kouhei, this was a true smile not like the one he had displayed back at the block. "What time suits you? I don't have a team so I'm pretty much ready any time. Just say the word and we could go once our bodies have healed. I'm still unaccustomed to using my Bloodline, and my efforts to a bit out of me."
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:35 pm

He listened to Azien's reply, with his fingers together and to his lips as if he was in a deep contemplation: "I think that is a great idea. And what you said about it being quite. You know what is said, 'The Great calm before the storm' I think that is adapt to the situation at present. Sooner or later something is bound to happen. But to be part of that we shall need to prepare. A mission sounds like a great thing to do. And I wouldn't trust anyone else to guard my back"
The calm before the storm... Kouhei always found this saying slightly... odd. Of course it would seem quiet before something happens - that's why people think of it as big, because it is in comparison to what is the 'calm' before.
"Like you say," he began, "It is very sensible to prepare ourselves. If something does happen then it is likely that Kumogakure will need all the help it can get so we will need all the training we can get."
That smile, it's... different from his last one, Kouhei noticed, It's... sincere.
"What time suits you? I don't have a team so I'm pretty much ready any time. Just say the word and we could go once our bodies have healed. I'm still unaccustomed to using my Bloodline, and my efforts took a bit out of me."
Kouhei shrugged. "Any time for me is fine; I'd go as soon as I can."
He recalled the Raikage issuing notices for everyone to apply for as many missions as they can. "Infact," he said after voicing this to Azien, "perhaps we should do one now. My Kekkei Genkei takes a lot out of me as well but by the time we have applied, been given the mission and then prepared, that should be adequate time for rest and as for the Genjutsu you want to see, depending on the mission, I may be able to show you a thing or two while we are on it." He paused for breath. "So, shall we do it?"
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Azien smiled his eyes misted over for a few seconds. He was shocked with himself. 'Ninja are supposed to be emotionless, above all these things such as tears and the like.Yet here he was......'
It took him a few seconds to recompose himself before standing up and looking Kouhei in the eye.
"I say 'yes'. I say we got out and grow stronger together."
Azien had seen the notice that the Raikage had put out, and this would be a good chance to meet their new leader. He said this to Kouhei.
Then he picked up the food containers and placed them back in his bag.
"I'll meet you in front of the Kage Office in about....Fifteen minutes. Does that sound agreeable to you?" Azien had given Kouhei Fifteen minutes too say goodbye to his Family and let them know where he was going.
He listened to Kouhei's response, then proceeded to picking up his Kunai and clean off the blood on it.
Sealing it inside his Seal again he set off towards the Office.
[Exit?]
Back to top Go down
Joshalos

Joshalos

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 am

Kouhei nodded and followed alongside him.

[Exit - Yes, I know it is a short post but what else is there to say now? You can do the next post, if you wish.]
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:02 am

OCC; Yes don't worry Joshalos you can't say much , I understand.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Same.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]   The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Kid on the block[NoKill, open to Genin]
Page 1 of 1