Naruto Land
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Unknown-map
Amechi and whoever would like to join... Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
Amechi and whoever would like to join... 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

Amechi and whoever would like to join...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kami

Kami

Amechi and whoever would like to join... Empty
PostSubject: Amechi and whoever would like to join...   Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Amechi... Now exhausted from waiting for the lazy Hokage to respond!! Grabbed his pamphlet, put his hat on, and continues out the door. Amechi did a quick hand sign, and a metal disk forms beneath his feet, "Metal Release: Metal Surfer!" Amechi said as he raised off the ground, levitation as the call it. Amechi flies to the kage heads, and lands on the first Hokage... Amechi was seeking a quiet place to begin his book.

-Dear Book, I am totally exhausted right now... I had flown all the way from the cave to Konoha without food.. Talk about lack of nutrition... I was sitting in the Hokage office for like 3 hours! And he never even entered the room! Talk about a lazy Hokage? Okay. Lets be nice.. He was probably busy or something.. Maybe he was on a mission like I was... Wait.. Lets be realistic... What about the Co Kage? Maybe they don't have a Co kage... Maybe the Hokage is in a meeting with his ANBU... But that is not the case.. Im tired right now... I need some food... Maybe I will go fetch me some ramen... :3

~Amechi, Kazekage~-

Amechi slipped the book into the back pocket of his extravagant robe, and relocated his feet back onto the Metal Surfer. He repreformed his hand sign and flew down, trying to locate the ramen shop he saw when he entered this beautiful village. He sees the village ramen shop.. He hops off his surfer as he reaches the fine establishment, sits on a chair, and waits for the owner to asked what he would enjoy to devour. "Hello sir.. What would you like to eat?" the owner inquired... Amechi, joyfully stated,"I would love a pork ramen with extra spices please. I enjoy having spicy food when I am starving." The owner whipped up the ramen in a jiffy, added the extra spices, and slid the bowl to Amechi. Amechi grabbed out some ryo, and payed the fine owner, "Thank you." Amechi said as he levitated and flew back onto the First Hokages head. Amechi, smelling the intoxicating aroma of the finely made Ramen, started to devour the ramen, tasting the extra spices, devouring the wonderfully smoke pork, and slurping the perfectly cooked noodles. Just like at home... Amechi said, as he actually smirked. Amechi, grabbed his book and began to write again.

-Dear Book, I am here after I devoured a wonderfully made, perfect ramen! It is just like they make it at home! I can't believe I found something just as good as home made ramen! Well. Time to finish the rest! Bye!!

~Amechi, Kazekage~-

Amechi slid the book back into his pocket as he heard footsteps behind him.
Back to top Go down
Keii

Keii

PostSubject: Re: Amechi and whoever would like to join...   Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:23 pm

''Well well. You are byfar the weirdest ninja I've ever seen.'' Keii said as he smiled.''Eating ramen on the First Hokage's head. This isnt the ramen shop you know. It can be disrespectful to eat on his carved head.'' Keii sat down as he looked into the ramen. His mouth was filled with water as he muttered ''Can I have a taste of that ramen?'' His stomach began to rumble.
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Amechi and whoever would like to join...   Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Amechi, listens to the foot steps coming from behind him. ''Well well. You are byfar the weirdest ninja I've ever seen.'' Amechi chuckles from the remark made by the mysterious kid. Amechi rotates his head to see the little kid talking... ''Eating ramen on the First Hokage's head. This isnt the ramen shop you know. It can be disrespectful to eat on his carved head.'' The kid then sat his little behind next to Amechi, taking a look at the Ramen he is eating. Amechi could tell by the look on his face that he was longing for some of this ramen. 'This kid seems kinda hungry... I know it would be the nice thing to do if I gave him some... But..' ''Can I have a taste of that ramen?'' said the kid... Amechi heard the loud growling of the little kids stomach.. This kid was obviously hungry.. Amechi... Nicely... Slipped out his book and started flipping through the pages, seeing what he has written..

~Dear Journal... I sorted through my variety of assorted papers scambled around my desks, looking for a pamphlet that holds certain papers needed for my mission to Konohagakure, to meet the Hokage. I ended up having to convince my co-kage to locate the missing pamphlet. "It was in a folder in on the top of everything..." the Cokage said.. I slapped his forehead... Wow... I felt so unintelligent it wasn't even funny, even though it kinda was. I grabbed his stuff, and my wolf like puppet, Suna and headed off to the huge village of Konoha. I requested the Cokage to take my position so he could go on this important mission, well.. More of a delivery in the Co Kages opinion.. But still.. I connected my chakra strings to my puppet, cracked my fingers, time to ride! I hopped on the puppet and moved it, so I didn't have to tire myself as I went towards Konoha. I, stopped in a cave, to eat some ramen he prepared before he left. I grabbed the wooden chopsticks, and began eating the delicious, taste savoring, mouth watering ramen. Bite after bite, my taste buds had an explosion of outstanding flavor, showing the great effort, perfect spices, and indescribable thought that went into this mind blowing ramen... Nothing can get better then Sunagakure ramen... I finished the ramen, the ramen he cherished.... Now gone.. Well.. What was the Kazekage going to Konohagakure for? Some asked me. Well... The Kazekage is taking his chances, and offering an affiliation between wonderful villages of Sunagakure and Konohagakure, this would bring comfort to mr knowing that I has them on my side... Bring comfort to my villagers, knowing that they have protection.. I slowly lifted himself up, stretched upwards, cracked his old back, and got back on Suna, my wolf puppet, and continued towards Konohagakure. It wasn't long until I made it. I walked up, slowly, to the gate, looking at the outstanding work that went into making this.. I continued in, he noticed a Ramen shop... 'I must go there after this Affiliation Meeting.. Im starving..' I thought as my stomach growled.. I was so tempted to walk over there... But I took control of my emotions, as usual, and paced towards the Hokage's building.. I found the huge building, I walked up to the top, where the Hokage is located, and slipped in the office, very quietly.. I sat down, placed the affiliation pamphlet on the his desk, and waited for him to look at the pamphlet and respond...-

Wow.. I wrote every moment already... Amechi thought... 'I am going to be nice today...' "Here... You can have some..." Amechi stated while handing the boy some ramen.
Back to top Go down
Keii

Keii

PostSubject: Re: Amechi and whoever would like to join...   Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Keii grabbed the ramen as he stuffed it down his throat. He took a long sigh as he smiled.''Thanks. Hey by the way who are you? You dont look like your from around here.''
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Amechi and whoever would like to join...   Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:55 pm

What happened so far...

Amechi slipped the book into the back pocket of his extravagant robe, and relocated his feet back onto the Metal Surfer. He repreformed his hand sign and flew down, trying to locate the ramen shop he saw when he entered this beautiful village. He sees the village ramen shop.. He hops off his surfer as he reaches the fine establishment, sits on a chair, and waits for the owner to asked what he would enjoy to devour. "Hello sir.. What would you like to eat?" the owner inquired... Amechi, joyfully stated,"I would love a pork ramen with extra spices please. I enjoy having spicy food when I am starving." The owner whipped up the ramen in a jiffy, added the extra spices, and slid the bowl to Amechi. Amechi grabbed out some ryo, and payed the fine owner, "Thank you." Amechi said as he levitated and flew back onto the First Hokages head. Amechi, smelling the intoxicating aroma of the finely made Ramen, started to devour the ramen, tasting the extra spices, devouring the wonderfully smoke pork, and slurping the perfectly cooked noodles. Just like at home... Amechi said, as he actually smirked. Amechi, grabbed his book and began to write again.

-Dear Book, I am here after I devoured a wonderfully made, perfect ramen! It is just like they make it at home! I can't believe I found something just as good as home made ramen! Well. Time to finish the rest! Bye!!

~Amechi, Kazekage~-

Amechi slid the book back into his pocket as he heard footsteps behind him.

Amechi, listens to the foot steps coming from behind him. ''Well well. You are byfar the weirdest ninja I've ever seen.'' Amechi chuckles from the remark made by the mysterious kid. Amechi rotates his head to see the little kid talking... ''Eating ramen on the First Hokage's head. This isnt the ramen shop you know. It can be disrespectful to eat on his carved head.'' The kid then sat his little behind next to Amechi, taking a look at the Ramen he is eating. Amechi could tell by the look on his face that he was longing for some of this ramen. 'This kid seems kinda hungry... I know it would be the nice thing to do if I gave him some... But..' ''Can I have a taste of that ramen?'' said the kid... Amechi heard the loud growling of the little kids stomach.. This kid was obviously hungry.. Amechi... Nicely... Slipped out his book and started flipping through the pages, seeing what he has written.. Wow.. I wrote every moment already... Amechi thought... 'I am going to be nice today...' "Here... You can have some..." Amechi stated while handing the boy some ramen.

Happening now...

Amechi felt happy for helping the hungry boy. ''Thanks. Hey by the way who are you? You dont look like your from around here.'' the boy asked.. Amechi thought... "Im the Kazekage.. Nice to meet you younging.. What is your name?" Amechi asked.
Back to top Go down
Keii

Keii

PostSubject: Re: Amechi and whoever would like to join...   Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 pm

''The......kazekage?'' Keii got up immediately and bowed down to the kage.''It is an honor to meet you. I didnt know that you were the kazekage. My name is Keii Hatura. I'm just a genin.'' Keii continued to bow as he waited for the kazekage to speak.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Amechi and whoever would like to join...   Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Keii wrote:
''The......kazekage?'' Keii got up immediately and bowed down to the kage.''It is an honor to meet you. I didnt know that you were the kazekage. My name is Keii Hatura. I'm just a genin.'' Keii continued to bow as he waited for the kazekage to speak.

One more small post, and I will ban you from Konoha here in the leaf village we don't allow those who post 50 words to enter therefore, I hope to see 200 or more next post.
Thank you ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: Amechi and whoever would like to join...   Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Amechi lifted his young, beautiful body off the ground, his hair, shining, and flowing with the currents of some winds, hopped onto his Metal Surfer. Amechi, rotated and looked at the kid. "Stop bowing son. I will.. Maybe see you around..." Amechi said as he rode home. Amechi, wrote his book on the way there..

~Dear Book of my life.. Today... I sorted through my variety of assorted papers scambled around my desks, looking for a pamphlet that holds certain papers needed for my mission to Konohagakure, to meet the Hokage. I ended up having to convince my co-kage to locate the missing pamphlet. "It was in a folder in on the top of everything..." the Cokage said.. I slapped his forehead... Wow... I felt so unintelligent it wasn't even funny, even though it kinda was. I grabbed his stuff, and my wolf like puppet, Suna and headed off to the huge village of Konoha. I requested the Cokage to take my position so he could go on this important mission, well.. More of a delivery in the Co Kages opinion.. But still.. I connected my chakra strings to my puppet, cracked my fingers, time to ride! I hopped on the puppet and moved it, so I didn't have to tire myself as I went towards Konoha. I, stopped in a cave, to eat some ramen he prepared before he left. I grabbed the wooden chopsticks, and began eating the delicious, taste savoring, mouth watering ramen. Bite after bite, my taste buds had an explosion of outstanding flavor, showing the great effort, perfect spices, and indescribable thought that went into this mind blowing ramen... Nothing can get better then Sunagakure ramen... I finished the ramen, the ramen he cherished.... Now gone.. Well.. What was the Kazekage going to Konohagakure for? Some asked me. Well... The Kazekage is taking his chances, and offering an affiliation between wonderful villages of Sunagakure and Konohagakure, this would bring comfort to mr knowing that I has them on my side... Bring comfort to my villagers, knowing that they have protection.. I slowly lifted himself up, stretched upwards, cracked his old back, and got back on Suna, my wolf puppet, and continued towards Konohagakure. It wasn't long until I made it. I walked up, slowly, to the gate, looking at the outstanding work that went into making this.. I continued in, he noticed a Ramen shop... 'I must go there after this Affiliation Meeting.. Im starving..' I thought as my stomach growled.. I was so tempted to walk over there... But I took control of my emotions, as usual, and paced towards the Hokage's building.. I found the huge building, I walked up to the top, where the Hokage is located, and slipped in the office, very quietly.. I sat down, placed the affiliation pamphlet on the his desk, and waited for him to look at the pamphlet and respond... He never responded... I got some ramen.. Talked to a kid.. And rode home... What a chaotic day... I wish I could of talked to the Hokage.. But still...-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amechi and whoever would like to join...   Amechi and whoever would like to join... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amechi and whoever would like to join...
Page 1 of 1