Naruto Land
A New Chakra System Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
A New Chakra System Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
A New Chakra System Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
A New Chakra System Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
A New Chakra System Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
A New Chakra System Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
A New Chakra System Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
A New Chakra System Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
A New Chakra System Unknown-map
A New Chakra System Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
A New Chakra System 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

A New Chakra System

Go down 
+4
Hikaru
Zenaku Senju
Alpha
Septimus Senju
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

A New Chakra System Empty
PostSubject: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Well I hate it when you get the feeling that you don't know how much chakra you have left in your tank. I would like to have this under wraps on this site:

Shinobi E Rank D Rank C Rank B Rank A Rank S Rank
Genin 14 7 4 N/A N/A
Chunin 28 14 9 2 N/A
Jounin 56 28 14 7 3
Kage/S 96 48 24 12 6 3
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:02 pm

I don't understand can you explain it to me. Do you mean have limits like a genin is only allowed to use 3 d-ranks jutsu per fight this is not real is just an example.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Yes, if he goes over the four C-Rank jutsu, so say he uses Fire Ball Jutsu Four times....that is his limit. Anymore and he will die....or faint, depending on the level of his other chakra reserves.
I'll post up training suggestions for it, depending on on the instance if this system is used.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:09 pm

I see, Ill discuss this with the admins .
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:02 pm

I agree, there should be a limit to how many jutsu can be done. Otherwise we could all just spam unlimited jutsu lol
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 pm

it depend if player are able to self moderate or not :/
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Well that's why he's suggesting a certain jutsu count per rank to make it even for everyone
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:07 am

Yay someone gets my point of view, people will still be able to do training, I shall give my ideas for that if this is accepted. But in my opinion it is best to leave human error out of it and make a system that is fair and even to all.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Aokawa

Ryo Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:05 am

Genin 14 7 4 N/A N/A makeing it 26 jutsu in one fihght who uses that many ?
Chunin 28 14 9 2 N/A making it 53 jutsu in one fight
Jounin 56 28 14 7 3 making it 108 jutsu in one fight
Kage/S 96 48 24 12 6 3 making it 189 jutsu in one fight

is this for real ???
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:37 am

I'm only trying to show that a Kage of that rank could use one of those jutsu 96 times. For the Genin rank I'm not sure, but if you think about it, it isn't 26 jutsu, if S-Rank is equal to 1, all of these are .1, .01, and so on. It doesn't count as 26 jutsu.
My reason for this is because chakra is measured in this case, in amounts of a whole, so the Genin would have:
Are you getting it now, if not I will have to find more examples....-sighs- and that will be a pain in the fingers.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:35 am

In all honesty Septi has a good point as far as a higher rank can perform a lower ranked jutsu more times than a lower ranked one. The numbers are a bit off but that can be tweaked lol. I say we put it to a vote. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:40 am

I vote yes. Just saying. :3
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:41 am

Knock it off, we know your vote lol
Back to top Go down
Ryo Aokawa

Ryo Aokawa

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:38 am

i vote no... be real
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:17 am

This is a little strict , I like it . But we need something more real so Ill make a simple system , so simple you will love it.

Genin Has : 15 points

D-rank [Uses 1 point]
C-rank[ Uses 2 points]
B-rank [ Uses 3 points]
A-rank [uses 4 points]
S-rank [ Uses 5 Points]

Genin are not allowed SS-rank is just an example , let say the genin uses an S-rank he would lose 5 points so he only has 10 points remaining. Is simple an easy , but requires math Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Senju

Zenaku Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:20 am

How many points per rank though
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 am

I would have to think about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akuhei

Akuhei

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Wait a second, not a lot of people have the same amount of chakra. While some genin could use several jutsu in a single fight, others may not be able to use as many. I say we use this 14-7-4 as the norm. If you can use more or less jutsu, you can add +1 or +2 to it, but if you have less chakra, you can add -1 or -2. But we have to keep a max number of people who can have the +1 or +2 bonuses.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:25 pm

I was going to introduce classes next, someone is specs in Taijutsu or whatever. They might have a larger chakra capacity. But I note that someone has already thought of that.
Any way back on track.....I agree with Akuhei on this, the system I made is designed to be as flexible as possible, if we add a bit in the charry creation bit that will allow them to give a reasonable explanation for an increased\ decreased chakra level. The things that would influence it would be things like Clans\personal training\Bijuu?[Maybe], it goes on. People will come up with a ton of different things...I hope.
While I like Alpha's system too, it is too....simple for me. Because in that system you are bunching all the ranks of chakra together with knowing which on is which. You only know how much chakra a jutsu will remove. With this system I would reckon that you know both how much chakra you have, in fine detail. And know how much chakra a jutsu will remove.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:59 pm

I like all of your ideas I will add this to the system.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Yay!! Thanks, I will have to make a System to deal with clones next....
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Could you finish your idea, using details i prefer a 1,000-2,000 tutorial explaining how it works. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.Heaven

.Heaven

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Using numbers isn't so nice

Makes is confusing.

Me no like. >.>

Just voicing my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/
Septimus Senju

Septimus Senju

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Says the person who had got numbers all over his profile.
Give me a day or two to get it worked out Alpha, I'm kinda ill.
1,000-2,000 eh....you like large numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Chakra System   A New Chakra System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Chakra System
Page 1 of 1