Naruto Land
A visit.... Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
A visit.... Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
A visit.... Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
A visit.... Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
A visit.... Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
A visit.... Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
A visit.... Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
A visit.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
A visit.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
A visit.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
A visit.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
A visit.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
A visit.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
A visit.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
A visit.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
A visit.... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
A visit.... Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
A visit.... Unknown-map
A visit.... Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
A visit.... 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

A visit....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

A visit.... Empty
PostSubject: A visit....   A visit.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:03 pm

The sun was bright , As I had walk out of the leaf village I notice the beautiful sun reflect on the shiny leafs of konoha, I take in a deep breath I could feel the great aroma of the forest. As I walk by the village forest I admire the singing birds of the leaf village as well as the animal of the village, I had not seen such beauty in a long time. As the hokage I never have the time go outside the village, but lucky me I have finish all my work for this special event. I will meet up with the raikage I better hurry up; this is a 3 day trip.

Day 1

I could see myself entering the lands of sound I was not happy that I had to cross this land reason are that the land of fire and the lands of sound are not allies. I then tell myself; I better keep an eye on this people, looking at all direction I notice the strange symbol that looked like a musical note in the walls of the village, I notice the strange and rare streets as well as all the poor people. As I was in the middle of the land of sound I see a kid in trouble I could not endure seen him been attack by some weak bandits, therefore I replace my sword from my back doing so I jump in the air in which I then spin in few circles then flip doing so I channel electricity through my sword in which I then project the electricity in the forms of needles, doing so I had easily defeated the bandit, I then tell the kid; why where you in danger? He answers I’m not from this land I had run away from my parents. I did not have much time to help him therefore I had summoned my fastest bird in which the bird will carry the boy to safety. I was proud of my action; soon I was in a new territory.

Day 2

I was in the borders of the land of lighting, but I was far away from the raikage I decided to rest for a little while, in times like this I wish I had earth element, I had to sleep in the ground. But I could endure this uncomfortable ground , this ground were not soft like the land in the leaf village I then had the wonderful idea of summoning a bird, I then cover myself in the bird warm wings in which I sleep. Before I was asleep I begin to admire the clouds of the lighting village, the cloud were so thick and yet so beautiful to look at. I then fell asleep…When I wake up I notice a storm coming my way. I then shout; oh…why this happen to me I was about to…oh well. I get on my birds doing so I fly up in the air it was difficult to lead my bird reason are that this cloud were thick and hard to see through I had no choice but to hurry up I then tell my bird to flap it’s wing hoping to clear the sky…He manage to clear the sky. I then Say we made it to the land of lighting the raikage is down their waiting for me, But he should now of the incoming storm.

Day 3

As I land on the firm ground of the lands of lighting I was hoping see the raikage which I did , I then give him the recent news; Raikage no time for a welcoming a storm is coming this way. Should we evacuate the villagers or can you handle the storm. I wait for his response….
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Hunter

Hunter

A visit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit....   A visit.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Another one of those chirpy bitchy days. Sighing as he sat idly in his leather rolling chair, he smiled at his own reflection on a mirror. Dropping it inside the drawer, he turned his chair toward the open window. What a ghastly sight sunlight was. Only dastardly bastards ever liked the sunlight. Disappearing in a blur, he appeared down on the ground.

A chirpy little bastard with a nice amount of chakra approached him. Talking about a storm coming. What a gay thing it was. Storms? This was the land of lightning for goodness sake. Shrugging, he yelled " SHINOBI! A STORM OF LIGHTNING IS COMING! ARE YOU ALL SO WEAK YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT?" there had been a plague going around.

Affecting his shinobi forces greatly, but the strong ones were still active and all. The ninja heard the chatter, said strongly that they weren't. As soon as they storm came, one of his ninja blew it away with a simple wind technique. The Lightning struck of course, but they easily blocked it with lightning as well.

Wow, they were able to divert an entire storm. Sure, rain still fell, but he didn't wish for the storm to be vanquished really. Since it would mean the sun would be gone, but still.. His villagers were so few already, and since Hunter went on killing spree's occasionally because of whores, he already killed half of the villagers. His ninja, appeared in blurs around the person.

Folding his arms, the man spoke " What business do you have here? with a devilish grin upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

A visit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit....   A visit.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:50 pm

The one with a strange yet bizarre look had spoken to me I then think who is he to look at me in such a quaint way, I had no choice but to speak. You dare to talk me in such a pitiful way; you just mark your life with the flick of a finger I could make you eat your words. But I’m not here to kill you in the matter of fact I’m here to talk business I shall begin with my introduction; as you notice from my stylish outfit and the symbols in my rope and hat you should know I’m the hokage; therefore I shall be treated with respect. After a pause and a moment of silence I begin to discuss business I then separate my words in three groups so my message could be understood.

First of all I’m here to show you how to improve your attitude but the real reason why I’m here is to announce you of an incoming kage submit, you’re probably thinking ; A kage submit related to what. Therefore I shall explain, as you probably know the chuunin exams are soon to be release we need to decide where to have them either in the land of lighting or the land of fire, You probably know my village just made history few days ago, I myself capture the kyuubi and had it seal in one of our ninja, that is why I say let’s have the chuunin exams in my village results indicates that our military power is much stronger than this pitiful village. I will not apologize for my behavior, Now then I wait for my introduction this people should be excited I took the time to visit this village, and you should be honor out of all the other village this is the only one with potential, Now that I got my message clear; How are you on this beautiful day and please let’s ignore the storm I say as I reflect my eye on his.

Illusions of a godWhen I connect my vision with his eye I show him a sequence of illusions in which , I show him an illusion of a god also known as Naraku uchiha , Also known as me the hokage of the leaf village, I begin to show him illusions of the great power of my village and how I was able to defeat the kyuubi, I introduce him to my council members in my illusion; I then show him an illusion of how our village has been powerful and strong for such a long time, But at the last illusion I show him a giant tree also known as konoha I show him the beautiful realms of konoha , I was proud to say that I’m the hokage of konoha. I then release the illusion in hope to create bond with the raikage showing him I’m here to make an alliance and not to be hated.

Making a bond I begin to talk with kindness towards the village I knew I had no power here I was just a regular person but I could not help myself therefore I begin to scream very loud as I say my speech.

“Dear lighting villagers I’m the hokage of konoha I’m here to create an alliance with this wonderful and yet kind village with strong powers and many talented young and old ninjas some are experience others are about to begin their adventure whoever you are, where ever you are , I want to speak of the following; the chuunin exams are to be release very soon I would like to release them either in the leaf village or here , I think the leaf village would be the best area to release them but either way I welcome you to the chuunin exams now give me a hand of applauses and scream louds if you’re a genin soon you will be rewarded a new rank also known as the chuunin rank GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!

I then wait for the raikage response.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

A visit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit....   A visit.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 am

The person had a nice amount of chakra, and he had the rank to back it up... Though the talk wasn't close to backing up all that talk. The leader of the great village suddenly witnessed illusions. Quite obvious really. It would fool normal people, but with his chakra sensing abilities, it was quite easy to see through it. The illusion disappeared into nothing, taking a step forward, Hunter said "[color=yellow] Your village? I know that the majority of its villagers and ninja have been massacred. Nay, I was there when it happened. Many moons ago, I went traveling around to witness the power of the enemy.The man was hurt that this leader actually thought he would believe that illusion.

He had trained himself to hide his chakra that it passed as a civilian type chakra, and he released it all. The amount went from zero to hero actually. The chakra was so strong it was visible. The ground about two feet around Hunter began to crack.

His fearsome eyes stared at the very heart of the ninja. The black eyes were terrible and it seemed like they were going to rip this guy into shreds. The illusion earlier was cast by an expert. He was an Uchiha judging by his garb and because of his crimson eyes. The fearsome leader caused some of his ninja to pass out earlier. In order to prove his strength other than chakra, he made his body moist like water.

Drawing a kunai from its sheath, he stabbed himself in the chest, but it went through it like it was water.. Yes, it was water. The Legendary Hydration technique was being used. His index finger in the hole of the kunai, he twirled it and released it right past the man's ear. Exactly a centimeter. Such skill. Disappearing in a blur, he appeared five feet away from the Hokage. With that, he used a technique. His mouth open as water gushed out of it. Jumping high in the air, the water soon filled the whole town. Children stood on the roofs of there houses. The ninjas stood on the water using the E-rank technique.

With him standing on the water he created himself, he performed hand signs and slammed it on the water as he crouched down. A nice big old shark formed and it headed straight for the Hokage's location, if he merely just jumped and stayed in the same place he was. The terrifying power Hunter had.. It was immense.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

A visit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit....   A visit.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 am

What seem like a nice and peaceful day became a war, in which I knew someone was going to die I knew as a fact that the raikage was strong, but yet he was not near as talented and powerful as me. I notice many movements; he moved in style but yet he only made 2 basic movements which in my opinion is a waste of time therefore is my turn.

Suddenly dark looking tattoos begins to appear all over my body, my chakra begins to darken as I release this powerful technique also known as the Heaven seal, in which I did not think twice I quickly open the second stage of this technique suddenly I had grown large wings and my skin had become dark yet pale. My chakra had grown. As I had activated the seal I notice a shark coming to kill me to shred therefore I quickly flaps my wings and I use my blinding speed to escape the attack, As I was 15 meters away from the ground I begin to charge electrical currents of lighting in my hand in which a roar much like the one of an eagle is heard, I then move my arm back and forward suddenly the chakra of the chidori had become pure dark this is the strongest version of the chidori. I then look down as I use my blinding speed to fly down in the form of a crashing bird when I’m close to the ground I run with the chidori in my hand forcing the ground to crack when close to my opponent I aim to kill him to shred and there is no way to escape this jutsu in his water form. If not mistaken my chidori should had not been dodged unless the raikage had some sort of trick up his sleeve.

I then jump back; as I jump back I make sure to stay far away from the raikage still in my second stage. I then close my right eye then my left eye, when both are open a strange sound is made this is the sound heard from activating not the sharingan, not the mangekyou but the eternal mangekyou sharingan. By doing this, the raikage should know I’m not playing that is if he was able to dodge my chidori which I doubt greatly. Having both Eternal manegkyou sharingan open, I begin to slightly bleed in both my eyes, I could then feel the chakra from the heaven seal been suck by the eye. But luckily is not my chakra is the heaven seal chakra therefore I should not have any major drawbacks from this doujutsu.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

A visit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit....   A visit.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:17 am

The man sighed and saw Chidori was coming straight toward him. Oh my GOODNESS! What a nice technique. Through the open parts of the hair covering his right eye's sharingan, he saw the hand signs for the technique before. Awesome. Putting on an evil grin, as the man was going toward him like a peregrine falcon, he jumped toward him after performing hand signs. Suddenly, lightning chakra gathered around his hand.

Nice... The Lightning was epic and there Chidori's would clash. As it was about to clash since he aimed it at the man's lightning bolt as well, he sent the images of his history. His entire history as they were about to clash against each other. The past.. How he became this way. How he gained his sharingan.

The illusion wasn't really an illusion. More of a feed of his own history. It was... A lesson of history really. The many not so legal things he did in the day. The many covert OPs shit and all that. Finally, sending an illusion of all the villages being destroyed by his village... Was this an illusion? The truth? Neither.. It was going to happen. He swore on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A visit.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit....   A visit.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit....
Page 1 of 1