Naruto Land
ryo aokawa (wip) Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
ryo aokawa (wip) Welcom12

Welcome to NarutoLand.net please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAdvertise *Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We moved to www.theninjarealm.com Click here to see the new forum
ryo aokawa (wip) Welcom13
It all started with a dream, it then became a prophecy and today it is a legacy. When the sage of the sixth path discovered ninjutsu, a curse was unleashed in this world. The Sage of the sixth path then had a dream to restore peace and give sanctuary to this cursed world. He died and the dream to restore peace became a prophecy. A Old toad once said as he looks at his crystal orb, " One day two child will meet each other this Childs are the Childs of prophecy " they will be the one to restore peace. The old sage also had said that the Sannin with white hair would travel around the world in search of peace. He was correct he found one of the child from the prophecy his name was nagato. Years later the second child of the prophecy was found his name was naruto uzmaki. Both had a dream that became prophecy, Their goal and only dream was to restore peace. Nagato believed peace could be found by pain, he believed that he could restore peace by controlling people with pain and soon peace would be restore and the people would even adapt to the pain and soon the world would be a peaceful place. It was the death of yahiko and his parent that change his heart his heart was cover in darkness and in pain. In the other hand the second child naruto uzumaki believed peace could be found if people could understand each other, he fallow the prophecy of his sensei the sannin with white hair Jiraiya. On one unlucky day the leaf village was attack by Nagato, and completely destroy both child fought in this battle field and nagato 6 body of pain were destroy by Naruto, once they had met face to face naruto believes to obtain peace change nagato allowing him to restore peace, doing so nagato sacrifice his life to restore the life of all the people he killed in that very day and moment. It was not soon that this prophecy became a Legacy pass from generation to generation and today peace is yet to be found is naruto the hero of this world or will this legacy continue or will you rest on the hands of Naruto Uzumaki. -The only way to restore peace is for everyone to understand each other - Will the legacy of darkness ever end? Will you be the one to find peace? Is the only way to restore peace is to kill all the standing member of Akatsuki and recover the tailed beast placing them once again in the hands of good? You be the judge, write your own destiny. Good or Evil, you be the judge!
Spot
ryo aokawa (wip) Spot10
Member of the Month
.:December:.
ryo aokawa (wip) Image

Character of the Month
.:Naraku Uchiha:.
ryo aokawa (wip) Avatar131_1
Shadow of eternity...

Team Of the Month
.:September:.
ryo aokawa (wip) Kakashi-Gai Could be your team
Latest topics
» V.2 Byakugan System
ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm by Game Master

» V.2 Sharingan System
ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:23 am by Game Master

» ALPHA PLEASE READ!!
ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am by Game Master

» Weapon Shop
ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:12 am by Game Master

» How to roll a dice
ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am by Game Master

» ok here' the deal and stuff.......
ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm by internetimm045

» Chuunin Exams Preparation !
ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:49 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Juubi Relic Attacks Konohagakure
ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am by nejihyuugaclan23

» Haku vs. Suigetsu
ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 pm by suigetsu6942

Village Advertise Board
ryo aokawa (wip) Villag10
Village Advertise Board
Is your village in need of members or are you having a hard time obtaining villagers or could it be that is not growing if so then using IC ryo you can pay and add here for your village and in no time it would grow ! PM any of the staff members
ryo aokawa (wip) Unknown-map
ryo aokawa (wip) Naruto__Juubi_by_Saint_Preux
copyright
ryo aokawa (wip) 80px-PD-icon
DO NOT copy any images or any content from this site, If your an admin or staff here anything that you create or anything that the members create is property of the forum. You agree to this by joining the forum.

ryo aokawa (wip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo Aokawa

Ryo Aokawa

ryo aokawa (wip) Empty
PostSubject: ryo aokawa (wip)   ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:41 am

:: Basic Information ::

Name:ryo aokawa
--Nicknames:ryo
Birth Date:19th of may
Blood Type:a
Weight:10 stone
Height:(5,7)
Village:kumo

:: Character Looks and Personality ::

Appearance:

ryo aokawa (wip) One_Year_by_osy057

othere pics

Spoiler:

Attire:

Personality:

ryo is a very chatey man , he could talk to any one and any one that wanted to talk to him , he is one off them people that you could sit there and have a really long chat with , he was all way like that ever since he was a boy , he talked to the old hokage for about 3 hours, as ryo lokked up to the hokage so much and wanted to be just like him he started to talk like him , he wanted people to look up to him , but since he became a sanin he does not talk as much

ryo is a happy person and most the time he is anyway but if some one does some thing he does not like he will say no matter what ryo is a active person he like to go for a run every day ,

:: Character Clan ::

Name of Clan:sage
Clan Ability:sage mode
Relationship in Clan:
Character Ability:

:: Character Weapons ::

[ List them in a simple list for basic items. ]

Character History and RP Sample

History:
the begging of time

when i was born my mum had looked after me till i was about 6 month of age but then she just left me in the woods with know one at all to look after me , she wanted me but could not at the same time , see it was a hard time back then and she could just feed her and her husband so she put me in the woods , as there is alot of rich people around there making big houses she was hopeing that one off them would take the baby and look after it give it a good life .

but that did not happen. after 2 days there an old man walked past and grabed me and toke me to a cave . the cave was him house
he was a ninja he looked after me and thouight off some thing ... the 8 tailed beast was in him home village and the baby could be the host as there had not been a baby born ino the village in the last 20 years. so he coye me there hopeing i could take the best . him brother was the head leader off the village and he would take any plan to keep the beast away from the village . he allready nows the jutsu to seal the beast into the baby so he done it and the beast stayed in there

sanin

see the thing is that i stayed with the old man for a long time and he was a master at justs so when i came back to the village i could allready so A and S rank jutsu and over thing like that even one time he saved the kage after 2 year he was given the rank off sanin as has had it ever sence.

OOC im so sory that it is not that long but his life was not that good

RP Sample: [ Try to make it so it looks like an ACTUAL post. A usual post. ]

this is one off my topics in a nother naruto rp

i had just got out off bed that day i could fell that i was happy i was none stop thinking abou this day it was hard for me to sleep, thinking about how cool it was going to be to be in the academy , it was the same one that my mum and dad where at so many good time's they said they had to me

i was thinking about how good it was going to be when i was there would i make friend's there and how many ....

so many thing's where going through jat's head that day. and so it should have been , the beast time off a ninja is in there first year of ninja school

jay got out off bed and said to him mother that it was his time to shine with a smile on his face and walked out the door , his mother started to laught in a good way she was so proud that her lil boy was going to the academy where so many thing's would happen

when jay got there, there where so many people it was there first day as well and they where talking about how they where going to be the next hokage and all this rubish i walked over to so of my friend's and some new people and stated to talk we where all waiting for the teacher to come in and train us, i did not know what he was doing but it was a long time , i sitted down and waited to see what would happen

"Hi!" Hanabi grinned brightly as she skipped into the room filled with academy students, "Nice to meet you all! My name's Hanabi Takahisha and I'll be teaching you today!"
Beaming at the class, Hanabi skipped over to the board and wrote three words on it, "Cloning", "Substitution" and "Transformation".
Turning back to the class, Hanabi grinned broadly, "Who can tell me about these jutsu?"

i looked at the door waiting to see if it was a boy or a girl that would be training us , the door opened it was a girl that was cool as girl's are more kind men would tell you how bad you where doing and not help you

jay looked at her she started to skipp up to the bored and started to put somethng there about some jutsu we where going to do , then she started to talk she said "Nice to meet you all! My name's Hanabi Takahisha and I'll be teaching you today!"

she put on the bored
Cloning", "Substitution" and "Transformation"
she then said "Who can tell me about these jutsu?"

i put up my hand and said they are all jutsu that can help a ninja on day to day misson's, there the first jutsu that some one will train for

"Exactly!" Hanabi beamed at Jay, jumping up and don excitedly. Turning to the rest of the class, she plastered a smile on her face,
"The three basic jutsu all work on chakra manipulation. Chakra is essential to even the most basic jutsu; it is a mixture of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. Once mixed, it can be channeled through the chakra circulatory system, which is to chakra as the regular circulatory system is to blood, to any of the 361 chakra points in the body. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, the chakra can then be manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water." Hanabi took a breath and continued; she'd memorised the information on the basic jutsu before entering the academy in Konoha, and still remembered all of it by heart. "The three basic jutsu are cloning, substitution and transformation. Shadow Clones are actual copies of the user, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original. Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. You need to focus your chakra and visulised yourself standing next to you, imagining every detail about you, and sending your chakra into that space until that image manifests itself."

Smiling at the class, Hanabi circled the word "Cloning" on the board and grinned, "Do I have any volunteers to come and try it out?"

jay put up is hand as fast as he could ' and called out me, he was thinking how his mum and dad where going to happy with him jumping into the training .

jay ran up to the top off the class and put his hand together and brang in chakra with a poff there was a people that looked like Hanabi there was 2 off them

Back to top Go down
Ryo Aokawa

Ryo Aokawa

ryo aokawa (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryo aokawa (wip)   ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:48 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Ryo Aokawa

Ryo Aokawa

ryo aokawa (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryo aokawa (wip)   ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:37 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

ryo aokawa (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryo aokawa (wip)   ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:39 pm

1Thanks for creating your application , your application has been approve
Back to top Go down
https://shinobirebirth.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

ryo aokawa (wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryo aokawa (wip)   ryo aokawa (wip) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ryo aokawa (wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Land  :: Sign Up :: Sign Up & Applications :: Character Sign Up-
Jump to: